Author Topic: ZYZZ Robbed after Death in Sauna.....Spent $20,000 while in Thailand.  (Read 75180 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: ZYZZ Robbed after Death in Sauna.....Spent $20,000 while in Thailand.
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »
It's sad that in today's world "men" are also selling themselves.

Where did the balls drop?

I've also seen "men" nursing kids, do shopping, doing food etc.

This is part of why so large part of the world is fuked. Men do not act as men anymore  :'(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2011, 12:08:06 PM »

dustin

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »
You have to admit that he had one of the best physiques.  Don`t tell me you just jelly, mad and mirin.

Groink melts down whenever someone looks better than him. He can't handle it.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2011, 12:12:06 PM »
You have to admit that he had one of the best physiques.  Don`t tell me you just jelly, mad and mirin.

Guy certainly had a great build, no doubt.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »

I like the tidbit about his mother saying he had "an undiagnosed heart problem."
She's a doctor or something? ;D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 03:37:12 PM »
I don't get the part where he blew 20g in a week yet his mother needs donations for a funeral (6g tops?)

Still wonder if it's a massive scam to get attention

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2011, 03:47:51 PM »
Of course the laptop and notebooks, wallet, etc. are missing - that's where the incriminating evidence would have been found.

No different than the German kids that go up in the Golden Triangle smoking heroin and thinking its like a fun weed trip in Amsterdam. Then they can't figure out why they end up fucked up, arrested, broke, robbed or dead.

Not a fuck was given that day or this.
I'm sure someone has wondered why they have ended up dead. "I wonder why I'm dead? Holy Shit, is that a knife in my skull!? WTF, three gunshot holes in my chest? Damn son, really? Did it really have to go down like that, brah?"

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »
I'm sure someone has wondered why they have ended up dead. "I wonder why I'm dead? Holy Shit, is that a knife in my skull!? WTF, three gunshot holes in my chest? Damn son, really? Did it really have to go down like that, brah?"

Ha, exactly. Not like the dude's lying there thinking how bad it is to be a corpse.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »
I don't get the part where he blew 20g in a week yet his mother needs donations for a funeral (6g tops?)

Still wonder if it's a massive scam to get attention

well, not many people save up money for their 22 year old's sons funerals.

i still think there was gayness involved.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2011, 04:03:31 PM »
well, not many people save up money for their 22 year old's sons funerals.

i still think there was gayness involved.

flame me but I dont think he had that gay vibe in him, even with all the showing off and stuff he didnt look homo, dumb, clown and shit yes but still straight.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
flame me but I dont think he had that gay vibe in him, even with all the showing off and stuff he didnt look homo, dumb, clown and shit yes but still straight.

do you think he spent more time on his personal appearance than 100% of men and 99% of all women?

I think he spent a great deal of time picking out which t-shirt to wear before each time he went out.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
do you think he spent more time on his personal appearance than 100% of men and 99% of all women?

I think he spent a great deal of time picking out which t-shirt to wear before each time he went out.

straight men can be narcisistic too. Hell, I have two huge mirrors in my bedroom and I think I check myself at them at least 50x a day no homo.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2011, 04:11:37 PM »

It's no different to the way bodybuilding works in a sense though. I know guys who will take hours to get ready to go on a night out when I literally get myself together in twenty minutes. I don't hold it against them though as I'm just as self-absorbed in other ways.

roccoginge

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »
Why is it so hard to figure out he was in Thailand to buy juice.  Where do you think the twenty g's went?  The dudes people ripped him.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 04:13:05 PM »
straight men can be narcisistic too. Hell, I have two huge mirrors in my bedroom and I think I check myself at them at least 50x a day no homo.

bingo.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
It's no different to the way bodybuilding works in a sense though. I know guys who will take hours to get ready to go on a night out when I literally get myself together in twenty minutes. I don't hold it against them though as I'm just as self-absorbed in other ways.

exactly, look we all here spend hours in the gym + hours on the net checking men in thongs on get big, lol

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
It's sad that in today's world "men" are also selling themselves.

Where did the balls drop?

I've also seen "men" nursing kids, do shopping, doing food etc.

This is part of why so large part of the world is fuked. Men do not act as men anymore  :'(

CORRECT 100% agree, see we are "Conned" into Be-leaving a "Real man" in this day and age does everything our Mothers Generation and before did...you know the washing, cleaning, Cooking, Taking care of the kids schooling etc etc and in Doing these things that somehow our Girlfriends/wives etc will be More Loving and Caring towards there Men................. if you be-leave that shit explain why "Things" are the way it is these days, gee yeah "Woman" are so much better than they were 30yrs ago towards are fore-fathers......its a Fucking con that the Majority's have been taken in bye in this Generation and the ones to follow

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 04:18:57 PM »
What Nationality was this dude? Seems like a mix of every race on earth with that name

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »

I spend a long time picking out what shirt and clothes I am going to wear.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2011, 04:33:47 PM »
CORRECT 100% agree, see we are "Conned" into Be-leaving a "Real man" in this day and age does everything our Mothers Generation and before did...you know the washing, cleaning, Cooking, Taking care of the kids schooling etc etc and in Doing these things that somehow our Girlfriends/wives etc will be More Loving and Caring towards there Men................. if you be-leave that shit explain why "Things" are the way it is these days, gee yeah "Woman" are so much better than they were 30yrs ago towards are fore-fathers......its a Fucking con that the Majority's have been taken in bye in this Generation and the ones to follow
I`d rather clean things myself because I know I can do a perfect job whereas otherwise it may be questionable.  Also, if you do not know how to cook for yourself and for others, expertly so at that, you deserve to starve in misery.  Knowing how to cook elaborate meals is an art form that most people never learn or they just screw it all up, same with cleaning.

In other words, you probably are a disgusting pig of a man who is pretty much worthless when you really think about it.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 04:50:55 PM »
I`d rather clean things myself because I know I can do a perfect job whereas otherwise it may be questionable.  Also, if you do not know how to cook for yourself and for others, expertly so at that, you deserve to starve in misery.  Knowing how to cook elaborate meals is an art form that most people never learn or they just screw it all up, same with cleaning.

In other words, you probably are a disgusting pig of a man who is pretty much worthless when you really think about it.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
You got it WRONG i never said i could not cook and im a Million miles form being un-clean, i think you missed the point of what was Qutoed on, however it does sound (and I COULD be wrong but i Doubt that) like you are of the Generation where you are the one who is...or Will be ...pushing the pram... to the Supermarket... picking up the weekly shopping...while your Wife/Girlfriend/Fuck...sits @ the bar with her friends "Eyeing" the Goods then comes home asking YOU where the Fuck Dinner is...if so well Done Point made.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
You got it WRONG i never said i could not cook and im a Million miles form being un-clean, i think you missed the point of what was Qutoed on, however it does sound (and I COULD be wrong but i Doubt that) like you are of the Generation where you are the one who is...or Will be ...pushing the pram... to the Supermarket... picking up the weekly shopping...while your Wife/Girlfriend/Fuck...sits @ the bar with her friends "Eyeing" the Goods then comes home asking YOU where the Fuck Dinner is...if so well Done Point made.
No, we do everything together, including cooking. 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 04:53:42 PM »
No, we do everything together, including cooking. 
Fair enough.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »

Why do I have to " admit" anything?  He had a very good build....don't recall ever disputing it.  Never heard of the guy until everybody went gay because he died

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 04:57:39 PM »
Why do I have to " admit" anything?  He had a very good build....don't recall ever disputing it.  Never heard of the guy until everybody went gay because he died
Better build than you right?