Author Topic: Google Rick Perry Homosexual.....  (Read 2137 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Re: Google Rick Perry Homosexual.....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 01:40:49 PM »
why did you yourself google that?  are you looking for some action tonight, 'adam ables'?
I dont like twinks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »
why did you yourself google that?  are you looking for some action tonight, 'adam ables'?
Nope.  Its just a known fact that he has had a Homosexual relationship or two.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 01:46:27 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 01:47:33 PM »
Nope.  Its just a known fact that he has had a Homosexual relationship or two.
are you an homophobe?

hahaha i thought you were a tolerant leftist!

So many contradictions in your paper character.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 01:50:37 PM »
are you an homophobe?

hahaha i thought you were a tolerant leftist!

So many contradictions in your paper character.
Nope.  I love gay people.   But Rick Perry positions himself as an Anti-Gay candidate when personally, he has had the cock a time or ten.

I just thought I would point out the hypocrisy.

PS. I hope you die.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 02:49:19 PM »
Nope.  I love gay people.   But Rick Perry positions himself as an Anti-Gay candidate when personally, he has had the cock a time or ten.

I just thought I would point out the hypocrisy.

PS. I hope you die.

LOL. You still believe anything the left tells you even though almost everyone are pathological liars. Hahahaha.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »
Did you even read the article TA?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 03:17:03 PM »
It only takes reading a few of those stories to see that it's a rumor that has no foundation.  Is there anything to back this rumor up TA?  Perry is an idiot but I doubt he's gay.

roccoginge

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 03:21:21 PM »
We all know Republicans are closet homosexual deviates.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »
Rick Santorum of Kentucky has a somewhat similar problem with his last name on various search engines.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 05:23:01 PM »
We all know Republicans are closet homosexual deviates.

this

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 05:29:09 PM »
liberal minions. Isn't it bad enough your party is purposely distroying the country that you have to add lies on top of lies?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 06:17:01 PM »
liberal minions. Isn't it bad enough your party is purposely distroying the country that you have to add lies on top of lies?

Here's the deal coach. For the record, I'm not liberal. I'm not happy with Obama thus far. I wasn't happy with Bush for 7 of his 8 yrs. The Democrats aren't purposely destroying the country, just like the Republicans didn't purposely destroy the country. They are just inept at running the country. They think they know what is right, but politicians in Washington are ALL inept at this point, Dem or Rep. IF a republican wins the presidency, we'll talk 2 or 3 years into it and I will like to hear what you have to say then..

UNLESS, you think Bush did a great job, in that case.. you're probably as brainwashed to the right as some are to the left.     

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2011, 06:37:50 PM »
Here's the deal coach. For the record, I'm not liberal. I'm not happy with Obama thus far. I wasn't happy with Bush for 7 of his 8 yrs. The Democrats aren't purposely destroying the country, just like the Republicans didn't purposely destroy the country. They are just inept at running the country. They think they know what is right, but politicians in Washington are ALL inept at this point, Dem or Rep. IF a republican wins the presidency, we'll talk 2 or 3 years into it and I will like to hear what you have to say then..

UNLESS, you think Bush did a great job, in that case.. you're probably as brainwashed to the right as some are to the left.     

Ron Paul.
I hate the State.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2011, 07:18:24 PM »

I've said time and time again that Bush fucked up in the 3-4 months of his presidency. But what the liberals have done, especially Obama doesn't add up. Too many of his policies have failed and it's ALWAYS cost us a shut load of money or at the very least it will. I really want to believe what you said thats its not done on purpose but it's either that or he and his administration are TOTALLY clueless. No one and i mean NO ONE can have that little of fiscal commonsense to do whats being done.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »
I've said time and time again that Bush fucked up in the 3-4 months of his presidency. But what the liberals have done, especially Obama doesn't add up. Too many of his policies have failed and it's ALWAYS cost us a shut load of money or at the very least it will. I really want to believe what you said thats its not done on purpose but it's either that or he and his administration are TOTALLY clueless. No one and i mean NO ONE can have that little of fiscal commonsense to do whats being done.

Man I hate making excuses for politicians but here goes... Running a country can be a pretty complicated thing. I've obviously never done it but I can appreciate that problems are not black and white with simple fixes. There can be a myriad of unintended consequences on every decision you make. The problems can be multi-layered and you may risk creating more damage with doing something than not doing something. Now you and I and everyone else on this board can sit in our living rooms (Some of us, our parents living rooms) and solve all the countrys problems in a couple hours. Hell my Dad and I frequently solve Americas problem from his living room. But if I'm being honest, my answers may not be the right ones, or may not be plausible to implement.

So having said all that, I still believe they are just inept and solving what are serious problems. I think they are trying, but when you answer to so many people, and your job depends on keeping the majority happy, it may be tough to implement things that will have an adverse effect on so many people even if it is what needs to be done to solve the issue.