Author Topic: Debt under Obama (USA) vs Perry (TX)  (Read 2970 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Debt under Obama (USA) vs Perry (TX)
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2011, 09:33:37 PM »

he criticized obama for teh stimulus, took the money, and STILL went into debt.  Tripled the state's debt.

He'd do a fine job as president.  I just like the record of Bachmann in terms of fiscal responsibility.  Methinks perry just likes to blow money a little too much. 
Yeah Michelle is great, she voted no on the 800 billion stimulus but voted yes to the extra 190 billion when the 800 billion didn't work.  Keep her away from Macy's May Day sale. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 09:36:46 PM »
Yeah Michelle is great, she voted no on the 800 billion stimulus but voted yes to the extra 190 billion when the 800 billion didn't work.  Keep her away from Macy's May Day sale. 

yes to the 180 billion?  WTF are you talking about?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 09:38:32 PM »
He supported it or took the money? 

And yes, it's important, but to say he won't recover is a pretty big overstatement. 

but isnt taking the money like supporting it..and going against the principals of his party..

kind of like..
im against stolen cars..and if someone stole one.. im not gonna take it..cuz im against

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2011, 09:45:43 PM »
but isnt taking the money like supporting it..and going against the principals of his party..

kind of like..
im against stolen cars..and if someone stole one.. im not gonna take it..cuz im against

Not really.  I think that's a better argument against someone who actually voted on the stimulus.  I think governors who didn't accept the money (to the extent they exist) showed some backbone, but I don't fault any of them for taking the money after Congress approved it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »
yes to the 180 billion?  WTF are you talking about?

http://www.ontheissues.org/house/michele_bachmann.htm

Too bad the dreamers and delusional morons were too blind to see the reality of this american hating commie dirtbag MB voting to sabotage and wreck our country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 09:54:41 PM »
http://www.ontheissues.org/house/michele_bachmann.htm

Too bad the dreamers and delusional morons were too blind to see the reality of this american hating commie dirtbag MB voting to sabotage and wreck our country. 

Dear 180 or Oz,

You hate america, and obama is way worse.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »
Dear 180 or Oz,

;D ;D ;D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 04:33:03 AM »
Dear 180 or Oz,

No!  Where have we heard this before?   Could it before from someone with no other substance to post to refute FACTS that don't agree with his little delusions?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 04:38:19 AM »
Yeah, go look at the link and scroll the entire page.  Other than that one vote which, her record is great compared to "voted present" who never had the balls to vote on anything.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 05:10:20 AM »

kind of like..
im against stolen cars..

That's unfair, mal - it's not the cars' fault.
Y

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 05:56:54 AM »
Conservatives need to do some research on Rick Perry's past.  He is not the answer if you want smaller government.  He represents the same interests that Obama and Bush did before him.  Poison to this country. 
Live free or die

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 06:01:51 AM »
Conservatives need to do some research on Rick Perry's past.  He is not the answer if you want smaller government.  He represents the same interests that Obama and Bush did before him.  Poison to this country. 

That's obvious but most people in the country are at best 'social conservatives' and worry about religious misdemeanours and such but not the bigger picture.
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 06:12:38 AM »
That's obvious but most people in the country are at best 'social conservatives' and worry about religious misdemeanours and such but not the bigger picture.

For me its not hard at all.   Easy calculus in this for 2012. 

Vote for RP or MB in the primary, vote for GOP nominee in the general. 

Anything else is madness at this piont.

Here is why, even though I admit Perry seems like a RINO x 10.

If Obama gets a second term - we are guaranteed 100% he will be a complete disaster even worse than his first term as he does worry about re-election.   If the GOP wins the senate and holds the house - it will be bloodsport like you have not seen in ages, especially on SC picks.   

If the GOP wins POTUS, they start out with a 50/50 chance of fucking up as bad as obama did his first term. 

With those odds and numbers - I would vote for Charles Manson for PTUS over Obama is allowed to.     

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2011, 06:17:21 AM »
i would say it's time for the repubs to go back to the drawing board  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2011, 06:27:54 AM »

BINGO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2011, 06:29:41 AM »
i would say it's time for the repubs to go back to the drawing board  :D
'

Christie will be more of the same.

IMO, the problem isn't the candidates - it's this dual-nature political belief thing.

Repubs are trying to serve two masters - so they end up being jack of 2 trades, master of none.  They can't just sack up and join the tea party movement, but they can't reject them either. 

ANY 2012 candidate is going to face this mess.  You want a big business guy (like romney or Perry) and you're going to get their lib and debt baggage.  You want a responsible fiscal con like bachmann, you're going to get their religious nutbaggery.

Know theyself - THEN choose a candidate.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 06:31:12 AM »
'

IMO, the problem isn't the candidates - it's this dual-nature political belief thing.

Repubs are trying to serve two masters - so they end up being jack of 2 trades, master of none.  They can't just sack up and join the tea party movement, but they can't reject them either. 

ANY 2012 candidate is going to face this mess.  You want a big business guy (like romney or Perry) and you're going to get their lib and debt baggage.  You want a responsible fiscal con like bachmann, you're going to get their religious nutbaggery.

End of Story
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 06:31:57 AM »
'

Christie more of the same?  WTF is wrong with you?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2011, 06:34:04 AM »
Christie more of the same?  WTF is wrong with you?   

the guy took a helicopter and limo to a baseball game.  he ordered a limo to drive him 50 yards cause he didn't wanna walk.  THEN he went to a fundraiser.

that kind of sloth doesn't happen in a vacuum, champ ;)   I got $5 that says he's just more of the same repub "lay down and spread them for the rich donors while slashing every public system possible".

And if you don't think every teacher, fireman and cop in the nation wouldn't go door-to-door to prevent a Christie presidency, you're in denial champ.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 06:36:46 AM »
the guy took a helicopter and limo to a baseball game.  he ordered a limo to drive him 50 yards cause he didn't wanna walk.  THEN he went to a fundraiser.

that kind of sloth doesn't happen in a vacuum, champ ;)   I got $5 that says he's just more of the same repub "lay down and spread them for the rich donors while slashing every public system possible".

And if you don't think every teacher, fireman and cop in the nation wouldn't go door-to-door to prevent a Christie presidency, you're in denial champ.

Please post Cuomo's use of the private copter and plane that is now an issue as well. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2011, 06:39:37 AM »
Please post Cuomo's use of the private copter and plane that is now an issue as well. 

???  i haven't seen that story.  post away.  if cuomo drove a limo 50 yards, then he's a lazy fatass too.  get both their asses in the gym, see if you can get a Lazy Politician discount or something.

if you think I'm defending the anti-gun troll, cuomo.... lmao

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2011, 06:54:32 AM »

Romney and Perry will be more of the same.  I'll take the baggage of anyone who is serious about the debt problem. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2011, 07:09:01 AM »
Romney and Perry will be more of the same.  I'll take the baggage of anyone who is serious about the debt problem. 

that would be bachmann.  i'll vote for her in a heartbeat over romney and perry.

33, who would you pick if it was down to these 3?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2011, 07:14:07 AM »
that would be bachmann.  i'll vote for her in a heartbeat over romney and perry.

33, who would you pick if it was down to these 3?

I already said I am torn between RP and Bachmann right now.   

but in the general - I would vote for a aids infected homeless bum on a cardboard mat over obama if the choice has to be made. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2011, 08:05:54 AM »
Is the debt in danger of not being repaid?  If not, does it carry any negative repercussions for the state.  Just saying "debt is up" without context doesn't mean much.
Y