Author Topic: Milos Sarcev trains Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011  (Read 59394 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Milos Sarcev trains Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2011, 03:40:32 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2011, 04:25:51 AM »
wonder why Jari Mentula didnt pursue his dream of male modelling?

bbing doesnt pay..

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2011, 04:30:08 AM »
wonder why Jari Mentula didnt pursue his dream of male modelling?

bbing doesnt pay..

He made alot of money in the Hills Have Eyes.
Many other movies...

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »
What the hell is going on with the bald guy's head, that's atrocious!!!!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Milos Sarcev training with Jari "Bull" Mentula,Aug 13th 2011
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2011, 06:05:10 AM »
100 percent, dude.

Either you know how to lift correctly or you do not. All this micro-managing isolation exercise function is ridiculous.

Try it, and then tell us how ridiculous it is. I am against overcomplicating training, but I also know that very few of you guys even understand how muscles work. You go to gym, do some speed jerk lat pulldowns and you feel like superman, but that is just an ego. I go to gym, do same without the jerk, slow negatives, good range of motion, sitting straight and letting muscles put all in to it, and I feel great pump not in my ego, but in my lats. This what seem to be complicating is one way take all out from the muscle without killing it, even those little little weights even make Jari himself laugh time to time. Outside this kind of training he has won gold in European bench press championship with 317kg (2008), so why he is struggling with those lilliput weights? Well, if you try to do similar workout, you leave from the gym with paramedics. Will he benefit about this? Probably he will. I know how he has been training and when he got humble enough to ask some advice from Savolainen and Milos, he will be better, because there will be different angle to use. All this is positive. Negative thing is that he don't have structure, no genetics for the sport, at the best he will look better than Kamali, but only little bit. Never, no matter what happens, he will not be in top 6 in any pro competition.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2011, 06:11:07 AM »
Looks like a testicle. I'm sure that he could get some kind of 'lift,' not unlike one done for the face, couldn't he?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2011, 06:14:41 AM »
Looks like a testicle. I'm sure that he could get some kind of 'lift,' not unlike one done for the face, couldn't he?
Or he could just put on a hat.  :-\

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2011, 06:15:44 AM »
More like a cold-shrivelled up scrotum...

w8m8

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2011, 06:27:05 AM »

it's Cutis verticis gyrata ... limited research exists and causes are as yet undetermined. What is known, is that the condition is not exclusively congenital. There is no cure for it , medical treatment is limited to plastic surgery with excision of the folds by means of scalp reduction and more recently scalp subcision.

you can see ( 0:03) BLP has it aswell .. there's a few BBers that have it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2011, 06:27:36 AM »
it's Cutis verticis gyrata ... limited research exists and causes are as yet undetermined. What is known, is that the condition is not exclusively congenital. There is no cure for it , medical treatment is limited to plastic surgery with excision of the folds by means of scalp reduction and more recently scalp subcision.

Bay Likey!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »

It's common among powerlifters as well.  We had a thread about this a couple years ago... with tons of pix.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2011, 06:45:53 AM »
It's common among powerlifters as well.  We had a thread about this a couple years ago... with tons of pix.
How many times did you cum?

Stavios

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »
thaT's fucked up !!

I saw it on BLP too but from how it looked it seems like a design by a black barber haha

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2011, 06:49:59 AM »
thaT's fucked up !!

I saw it on BLP too but from how it looked it seems like a design by a black barber haha
I see what you mean...

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:04 AM »
I see what you mean...

haha well BLP isn't that bad he just has some lines on his head

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2011, 07:00:18 AM »
Musclecenter got it too. And his dog...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:06 AM »

:D

A case of cutis verticis gyrata, induced by misuse of anabolic substances?

A. Sommer, T. Gambichler, P. Altmeyer and A. Kreuter
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31, 129–156

Cutis verticis gyrata (CVG) is a descriptive term used for a rare condition of the scalp manifesting as convoluted folds and furrows in a cerebriform pattern, which are caused by thickening of the skin.

CVG may be categorized as primary essential, primary nonessential, and secondary. The aetiology of primary essential CVG is still unknown, although genetic and endocrinological factors are suspected to be of pathogenetic relevance.

Primary nonessential CVG is strongly associated with psychiatric or neurological disorders such as schizophrenia, epilepsy and mental retardation. Additionally, ophthalmological symptoms including cataract and blindness may be observed.

In secondary CVG, systemic diseases, inflammatory dermatoses, naevoid abnormalities, and trauma are considered to be underlying conditions.

We describe the case of a 26-year-old male bodybuilder of Mediterranean descent, who developed CVG after extensive misuse of anabolic substances. He presented with a 6-month history of slowly progressing vertical linear folding and deep furrows in the occipital and parietal area of his scalp.

The patient had gained 55 kg during the 2 years prior to presentation, increasing his bodyweight from 60 to 115 kg (body mass index increasing from 19.2 to 36.7).

Clinical examination was otherwise unremarkable. A skin biopsy specimen of the scalp showed acanthosis of the epidermis, dermal thickening of collagen bundles, and a lymphohistiocytic perivascular infiltrate in the upper corial plexus. He was otherwise well.

Laboratory investigations showed elevated liver enzymes (alanine amino transferase 58 U / L, aspartate amino transferase 81 U / L, and gamma glutamyl transferase 56 U / L).

Sex hormone profile was unremarkable. Acromegaly and pachydermoperiostosis could be excluded by laboratory (growth hormone level <0.5 ng / mL) and radiological examination.

The patient denied any intake of medication, but admitted to have taken several different anabolic steroids, obtained on the black market, to gain muscle mass. The intake ceased 3 months prior to his first presentation in our clinic.

Based on the clinical features, absence of further relevant symptoms (such as neurological and ophthalmological disorders), no signs of underlying diseases in histopathology, and concomitant occurrence of the scalp condition and hormone intake, we diagnosed CVG secondary to misuse of anabolic substances.

The anabolic steroids very likely also caused the reduction of somatotropin via steroid-induced hormone suppression and the elevation of liver enzymes observed in our patient.

Association of CVG with misuse of anabolics has not previously been documented in the literature. We cannot fully exclude that our patient actually suffered from primary CVG (which is seen in higher prevalence in patients of Mediterranean, i.e. Italian, descent than in the general white population) that coincidentally occurred with the misuse of anabolics.

The extraordinary history of our patient suggesting interference of endocrine feedback mechanisms, particularly of the pituitary–gonadal axis, give reason for the assumption that the development of CVG might have been induced by the misuse of anabolic steroids.

Our patient reported 15 different anabolics he had taken, partly in combination and partly as single medication. Some of the mentioned substances (e.g. nandrolone decanoate, nandrolone laurate, trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonat e) are known to strongly interfere with the endogenous hormone production and to suppress gonadotropin levels (e.g. methenolone), and may lead to atrophy of the testes (one example being Sustanon, containing a combination of testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate, testosterone isocaproate and testosterone decanoate).

In addition, the known oestrogen conversion abilities of the substances may lead to hormone-induced side-effects in male consumers (for example, those using Omnadren, containing testosterone hexanoate, testosterone propionate, testosterone phenylpropionate and testosterone isocaproate).

We conclude that the excessive consumption of anabolic steroids and the associated invasion of the endogenous hormone production might be of pathogenetic relevance in the development of CVG in our patient. This observation supports the possible pathogenetic significance of endocrinological disorders in the aetiology of CVG.

[PMID: 16309509]
http://www.ergogenics.org/233.html

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2011, 07:58:15 AM »
lmao that actually scares the shit out of my cranium ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2011, 08:24:16 AM »
He didn't always look so hard core and far gone... given how many BBs and powerlifters exhibit this skull issue, there is clearly a link.  Maybe that's why so many gym guys are wearing hats indoors these days.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2011, 08:25:10 AM »
He didn't always look like... given how many BBs and powerlifters exhibit this skull issue, there is clearly a link.  Maybe that's why so many gym guys are wearing hats indoors these days.  ::)
Tell them to take off their hats Bay!  We need to see that pink head!

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2011, 09:10:38 AM »

[/quote]

This guy has a respectable case of the head thing, but what I like most about him is that on his YouTube page he lists his interests as "self destruction", now that's one space monkey having achieved a degree of self-awareness :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2011, 09:40:02 AM »
I didn't know that at all....fun stuff !

"hee, droge spons!"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2011, 09:44:42 AM »
"hee, droge spons!"
Volgens mij heb ik iets gemist.... ??? ???