Author Topic: WILL Islam dominate the world?  (Read 8606 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: WILL Islam dominate the world?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 12:49:37 AM »
Islam already dominates.

How many billions of muslims in the world are there vs christians?

BTW ...is it true that if a muslim man sees a naked woman who is not his wife, he's supposed to commit suicide?

How many muslims would commit suicide if that would be true?  ::)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 01:21:22 AM »
I know...my point is that I read that somewhere and thought it was silly.

It's the bullshit of picking and choosing what everyone wants to believe out of a book.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 02:43:33 AM »
It is in the religion of Islam itself to conquer the world. Every thing else is secondary. Human lives, peace, laws, morality are non factors, if you haven't noticed yet.

That is true however, there is a x1 word answer to the "Islam, will conquer the world BS" = CHINA  :-*

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 02:49:17 AM »
Let not forget also, that if the BJP, get in during the next Indian elections, Pakistan is going to be fucked.
With the CIA in the process of dismantling their nuclear capabilities (the intelligence community, suspects Pakistan of smuggling fissile materials to Saudi-Arabia & other Islamic states), they will be left with nothing. Their air-foce/army is 3'rd rate compared to India.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »
  The only way Islam can dominate is if the native populations let it.  Europe is doing a good job of it, by letting the hordes in by the millions and having way below native birth replacement rates.  Political correctness, "white guilt", affirmative action, lax immigration policies, heavy tax burdens paid by those who contribute to society, and other modern liberal ideologies that institute a foundation of Europeans being ashamed of themselves as a people and their history are largely at fault.  When Islam comes to dominate this region(and it will in our lifetimes), things that we took for granted for so long such as womens rights, gay rights, and overall freedom will be stamped and crushed under the Islamic bootheel.

Parts of SE Asia are Muslim-dominated, but China will never fall under it.  The "Communist in Name Only" more akin to German Fascism-style of government has too much control over its people to allow any religion to gain a prominent foothold.  As for the Western Hemisphere, the Catholics, Atheists, and the wealthy who like their lifestyles would never allow itself to be dominated by Islam, outside of a few small enclaves.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2011, 07:25:46 AM »
Muslims don't have to dominate by force, they just breed enough of them to elect sympathetic officials into office and take control without a single bullet being fired.  There will always be a part of them that will be violent, but that's just the sideshow to keep us distracted from what the rest are doing.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »
When things like this are allowed in our societies , what do you think?  And that freak is probably on taxpayer funded welfare.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2011, 09:37:10 AM »
Muslims don't have to dominate by force, they just breed enough of them to elect sympathetic officials into office and take control without a single bullet being fired.  There will always be a part of them that will be violent, but that's just the sideshow to keep us distracted from what the rest are doing.

Sounds kinda like Mexicans in the US but I would take Muslims any day of the week over Mexicans.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 11:12:34 AM »
Muslims had their chance.

"In 1917 after the Battle of Jerusalem, the British Army, led by General Edmund Allenby, captured the city."

Fromkin, David (1 September 2001). A Peace to End All Peace: The Fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Creation of the Modern Middle East (2nd reprinted ed.). Owl Books e. pp. 312–3. ISBN 0805068848.

ttr

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »
ليس الاسلا ضد احد :-\