Author Topic: Prediction : Punk vs HHH  (Read 2406 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Prediction : Punk vs HHH
« on: September 13, 2011, 07:03:51 AM »
Ugggghhhh.   You know, I remember back when a wrestler actually had to have a win/loss record to justify a prime position in premier PPV match.

Last I checked, HHHs record for 2011 is a flat ZERO.  But oh well... wtf.  It isn't the only inane BS they are shoveling out every week now days.

Here is my prediction.  Punk wins.  Possibly due to Nash's interference.  HHH is out of the COO as per the stipulation.  And then.....

then........

wait for it...................... ........

come on.... you know they are going to fuck it up royally.............

by...................... ....

...  revealing that VKM and Punk are in cahoots together and it was all an elaborate scheme to oust HHH so VKM can seize power again.

Ta-Da!!!  I should be a WWE creative team writer.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Re: Prediction : Punk vs HHH
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 07:28:51 AM »
Hmmm i dunno man.Its been pretty interesting IMO anyway.Im interested to see where it goes next as no doubt Punk is going to be put over by the WWE so he needs to win.Nash will definetly have some part in it i agree.I dont think VKM will though!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »
what about john laurinitis as the new coo?
sept 10th APF

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 06:44:40 AM »

I think he'll bring Nash back at the PPV. Triple H will win and stay COO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 02:07:26 PM »
Having HHH go over Punk is the worst decision that could be made and would be directly because of HHH inflated ego.

Yeah... that does make sense now for HHH to win.  If he does, it is total bullshit.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 11:23:05 AM »
Punk to me has come off like a dick ever since Summerslam. Like the annoying kid in school who thinks he's cool because he can say whatever he wants. That being said, I don't really care what happens, I watch the show because I like it, not so I can go on the Internet and bitch what's wrong with it. I think it depends on your perspective. In this feuds you are with Triple H or Punk. On the list of guys who have a right to be bitter about their treatment in the company, past or present, Punk isn't in the top 100. He comes off as a whiny bitch.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 03:59:01 AM »
On the list of guys who have a right to be bitter about their treatment in the company, past or present, Punk isn't in the top 100. He comes off as a whiny bitch.

I agree with you.
However, I think this is a good, much-needed angle, and Punk may be the only guy who can pull it off - or at least, pull it off the best.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »

I agree with you.
However, I think this is a good, much-needed angle, and Punk may be the only guy who can pull it off - or at least, pull it off the best.
I am enjoying the storyline. They killed kayfabe a while ago, but Punk can't come out and just say, "Well, the only reason I didn't keep the title is because you wouldn't let me." etc..I like how Punk is trying to change the company, it's just the basis of his gripes that I don't get behind. I've seen a lot of positive changes in the past few months. The mid card is getting much more attention lately. I hope that Del Rio retains and they give Mark Henry a good reign. He has been awesome.

joseywaleshhh

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 01:17:07 PM »

I assume Laurinitis and Nash will cost HHH the match. HHH out as COO Jonny Ace in. Laurinits already has heat from the fans.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 12:59:16 PM »
HHH is only gonna wrestle a few times a year from here on in. I think he's gonna loose somehow because of Nash. But he's gonna stay COO just for that reason. He doesn't wanna wrestle anymore. He's a has been and doesn't have HBK to work off of anymore. I don't know if he has injuries or what? He doesn't wanna wrestle anymore. He wants to do movies and play big shot. The best thing he could have ever possibly done career wise was to become Mr. Stephanie McMahon. With that ugly mug of his. He'd have been so gone so long ago. Unless there's a divorce. Timmy is gonna have to put up with this guy for the next 20 years!

I disagree with you man, HHH is one of the best things that business ever had, wether theres behind the scenes stuff or not.He was WWE champion before the whole Steph thing and hes IMO the best guy over the past 10 years at playing the bad guy.I think he probably is too old to be wrestling anymore all the time, im sure hes had neck injuries and a torn bicep not too long ago, on top of the obvious quad tears.He does seem to be trying to steal the show too often by coming out 2-3 times a night which is going to soon become boring.Back when Mick Foley was making decisions on air being manager that really worked, this im not sure yet.See what happens after tonight, im sure Punk takes it though

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 02:49:43 PM »
No matter what happens this PPV is weak/lame.....like many others

As others have mentioned, less PPV's

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 06:03:37 AM »
I think so too. Del Rio is doing a great job! I hope he retains. It will be a perfect opportunity for a Miz Face turn and fued with Del Rio. And let the Cena/Rock fued start up again. It's time for Mark Henry to become Champ. Things are heating up! I just hope Punk wins.

Now really.  Did you think Cena would stay without the belt very long?  DOES HE EVER???  That is another thing I am sick of.  Cena just "loaning" out his belt now and again to keep the underlings happy while he sits at the top, only to take it back quick as shit.

Mysterio didn't even hold the belt an hour it seems before Cena came calling to take it back.

Title reigns ain't shit nowdays.  That is why I like the Mark Henry bad ass character now.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 10:01:58 AM »
Night of Champions results

Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston def. Miz and R-Truth to retain tag titles
Cody Rhodes def Ted Dibiase to retain IC title
Dolph Ziggler def John Morrison, Alex Riley, and Jack Swagger to retain US title
Mark Henry def Randy Orton to become new WHC
Kelly Kelly def Beth Phoenix to retain Women's title
HHH def CM Punk and stays COO

detailed results:
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-news/wwe-night-of-champions-results-9-18-11.php