Author Topic: Is Obama accusing me and the other Tea Party people and GOP of being Traitors?  (Read 7076 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Obama is out there saying we need to have the GOP and Tea party stop putting "PARTY ABOVE COUNTRY, PUT THE COUNTRY FIRST" with regard to the debt and economy issues. 

What does that mean? 

Is he saying anyone with a disagreement over these issues is a traitor and not putting the country first? 

And you wonder why I detest this communist wretch, leech, parasite, and ghetto thug animal with a passion? 

Traitors of American people.. I would say you are.. Which is why i detest you and your vile subhuman sleezy lowlife tactics. "should we blame obama for the deaths of military men in a helicopter"... like for real....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I never denied that I called obama or a traitor or try to be "bi-partisan".  Obama is a destructive wrecking ball on this nation. 

And right now  - sorry - most agree with me that obama is an abject failure and disaster.   

the voices in your head don't count as actual people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

the voices in your head don't count as actual people

LMAO! 

Have you looked at Gallup lately? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LMAO! 

Have you looked at Gallup lately? 

bfd - polls change all the time

elections are all that matter

it doesn't change the fact that you hate your country and most of your fellow citizens

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

it doesn't change the fact that you hate your country and most of your fellow citizens

boom

Has zero traits of a true patriot..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LMAO.   Bro - you voted for this shit show - take ownership.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

boom

Has zero traits of a true patriot..

LMAO!!!  The post whore gets BBBOOODDDYYYSSSLLLAAAMMM MMMEEEDDD!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LMAO.   Bro - you voted for this shit show - take ownership.   

I"ve said many times that I'm disappointed with Obama and the Dems caving into the Repubs on stimulus package, Bush tax cuts, unemployment benefits, debt limit, etc... but I'll take their mediocrity over the bat shit loonies on the right who truly do put party before country.

The only goal of the Republican party is to gain back power and they clearly have no problem taking the country hostage (Mitch McConnell has admitted this), acting like terrorists, etc.. to achieve their objective.

Look at the House.   The Repubs have been in control since the beginning of the year.  Have they proposed any legislation to actually help the country, create jobs, stabilize the credit and RE market????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hillary Clinton said dissent is patriotic no?  

So fuck off team commie.   you idiots voted for this economic tornado aka obama, take ownership.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I"ve said many times that I'm disappointed with Obama and the Dems caving into the Repubs on stimulus package, Bush tax cuts, unemployment benefits, debt limit, etc... but I'll take their mediocrity over the bat shit loonies on the right who truly do put party before country.

The only goal of the Republican party is to gain back power and they clearly have no problem taking the country hostage (Mitch McConnell has admitted this), acting like terrorists, etc.. to achieve their objective.

Look at the House.   The Repubs have been in control since the beginning of the year.  Have they proposed any legislation to actually help the country, create jobs, stabilize the credit and RE market????

na.. but they got those tax cuts by holding unemployment benefits hostage.. oh.. Boener got 98% of what he wanted out of the debt deal

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMAO - as if Obama did not take the nation hostage in how they dealt with ObamaCare and the Stim Bill.   LMAO! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LMAO - as if Obama did not take the nation hostage in how they dealt with ObamaCare and the Stim Bill.   LMAO! 

but the shit didnt go down.. so what the fuck are you talking about.. and instead of saying "no the repubs didnt do that" you say "but but but obama.."

Weak as fuck.. retire

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
but the shit didnt go down.. so what the fuck are you talking about.. and instead of saying "no the repubs didnt do that" you say "but but but obama.."

Weak as fuck.. retire

No, its only now that obama is not getting his way and facing opposition to his radical marxist destructive agenda that we get all the bullshit excuses, blaming others, etc.

Obama and the idiots like yourself who voted for him ignored for two years what people were telling you about his insane agenda and now that opposition is in place to stop it - you morons are crying like babies and blaming those who were sent there to stop him. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Weak as fuck.. retire

Our little bumblefuck really loves to spin it and try to keep it going doesn't he?  It is like watching a 11 year old on Ritalin playing pinball.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

he did not

care to eloborate on what the hostage threat was exactly in those situations

for example, with the Bush Tax cuts the Repubs threatened to deny extending unemployment benefits, with the deficit threatened to not extedn the debt ceiling

what did Obama allegedly "hostage" with the Stim Bill or the Healthcare legislation

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Our little bumblefuck really loves to spin it and try to keep it going doesn't he?  It is like watching a 11 year old on Ritalin playing pinball.

he needs to drop the Ritalin and get back on the Lithium

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he did not

care to eloborate on what the hostage threat was exactly in those situations

for example, with the Bush Tax cuts the Repubs threatened to deny extending unemployment benefits, with the deficit threatened to not extedn the debt ceiling

what did Obama allegedly "hostage" with the Stim Bill or the Healthcare legislation

They kept the entire country hostage!  

They spent a year and a half on that crap while the economy was still a mess and used bribery, fraud, lies, deception, and all sorts of bizarre measures to ram that unconstitutional mess through while the needs of the nation fell by the wayside.

Again - we warned you obamabots for 2 years as to what was coming and you just ignored reality.   America sent the GOP to DC to stop obama's agenda in its tracks, and now that it is happening, you are still in denial.   no one wanted obamacare, cap and trade, card check, etc.  Yet, obama and the dems decuided to just push ahead with that crazy shit.    No budget, pushing bizaroo world nonsense, and on and on and on, and now you are upset that the GOP did not give obama a blank 2 Trillion dollar check?  LMAO! 

Straw - after your boyfriend blows out your credit cards and bounces the check book, do you open a new line of credit for him?  Yes or no?   

I can't wait till next year, 2010 will look like childs play compared to what is going to happen.  GOP is going to take back the senate by a large margin, Obama is going to be sent back to Kenya, and this 4 year national nightmare will hopefully be over.        

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
They kept the entire country hostage!  

They spent a year and a half on that crap while the economy was still a mess and used bribery, fraud, lies, deception, and all sorts of bizarre measures to ram that unconstitutional mess through while the needs of the nation fell by the wayside.

Again - we warned you obamabots for 2 years as to what was coming and you just ignored reality.   America sent the GOP to DC to stop obama's agenda in its tracks, and now that it is happening, you are still in denial.   no one wanted obamacare, cap and trade, card check, etc.  Yet, obama and the dems decuided to just push ahead with that crazy shit.    No budget, pushing bizaroo world nonsense, and on and on and on, and now you are upset that the GOP did not give obama a blank 2 Trillion dollar check?  LMAO! 

Straw - after your boyfriend blows out your credit cards and bounces the check book, do you open a new line of credit for him?  Yes or no?   

I can't wait till next year, 2010 will look like childs play compared to what is going to happen.  GOP is going to take back the senate by a large margin, Obama is going to be sent back to Kenya, and this 4 year national nightmare will hopefully be over.        

you're an attorney and you don't understand the concept of hostage and ransom?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

you're an attorney and you don't understand the concept of hostage and ransom?

::)   

Yawn - Obama was never held hostage.  He placed himself in that situation by his own incompetence, ignorance, ineptness, and economic illiteracy. 

He could have cut spending and/or gotten behind cut cap and balance, simpson bowles, or the ryan bill.   Remember Straw - he never presented his own plan and bullshited his way along.   The Senate Dems never passed a budget either, so it is all on obama for being in that predicament. 

Again - stop trying to blame others for obama's malfeasance in office.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::)   

Yawn - Obama was never held hostage.  He placed himself in that situation by his own incompetence, ignorance, ineptness, and economic illiteracy. 

He could have cut spending and/or gotten behind cut cap and balance, simpson bowles, or the ryan bill.   Remember Straw - he never presented his own plan and bullshited his way along.   The Senate Dems never passed a budget either, so it is all on obama for being in that predicament. 

Again - stop trying to blame others for obama's malfeasance in office.   

Jesus Christ you're dumb

first you claimed Obama was a hostage taker and now you say he was never held hostage but place himself as a hostage

you really don't even understand those the simple concept of hostage and ranson do you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Jesus Christ you're dumb

first you claimed Obama was a hostage taker and now you say he was never held hostage but place himself as a hostage

you really don't even understand those the simple concept of hostage and ranson do you?

Yes, I do, I was responding to the claim that the GOP held obama hostage in the debt negotiation.  That is pure bullshit and more lame excuses for obama.   

My use of the term in regard to obama holding the nation hostage was not in a strict legal definition, geez dude. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
No, its only now that obama is not getting his way and facing opposition to his radical marxist destructive agenda that we get all the bullshit excuses, blaming others, etc.

Obama and the idiots like yourself who voted for him ignored for two years what people were telling you about his insane agenda and now that opposition is in place to stop it - you morons are crying like babies and blaming those who were sent there to stop him. 

that little rant meant absolutely nothing. There was nothing radical about what obama did.. Tax cuts that a republican put in place. .Check, cut hella programs Check, keep wars going that a republican started, check. Be beholden to banks as a republican did Check. Water down healthcare bill when you didnt have to, only to please republicans, check. Keep Gitmo open, check. Stop me when i get to the radical stuff...

You vessel for foxnews loudmouths

Flawless Victory

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that little rant meant absolutely nothing. There was nothing radical about what obama did.. Tax cuts that a republican put in place. .Check, cut hella programs Check, keep wars going that a republican started, check. Be beholden to banks as a republican did Check. Water down healthcare bill when you didnt have to, only to please republicans, check. Keep Gitmo open, check. Stop me when i get to the radical stuff...

You vessel for foxnews loudmouths

Flawless Victory

LMAO!   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LMAO!   

The last time i got "LMAO" from you. There was no rebuttal ..just a simple "Lmao". Cmon man.. atleast make this fun.. If not im gonna go back to watching Lisa Ann... youre stupidity is boring me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The last time i got "LMAO" from you. There was no rebuttal ..just a simple "Lmao". Cmon man.. atleast make this fun.. If not im gonna go back to watching Lisa Ann... youre stupidity is boring me

My LMAO is at the fact that you dont think anything obama has done is radical and that he has been to bi partisan or giving into the GOP. 

The level of detachment you clowns who live in Cali have from reality is staggering.