Author Topic: black listed suppliers 2011,,  (Read 19982 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: black listed suppliers 2011,,
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »
Same person .

That's what I thought.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 02:53:32 PM »
Uh, yeah. When he first came on the board he stated he was a major dealer. In fact, he said he didn't look at any steroid transaction unless it was over a grand. I called him on it recently, and he said he was then fibbing.

So, take that for what it's worth - a lying drug dealer, or internet loud mouth. Your call.  

you retard.... show me the post where he wrote that he is a dealer..

i'll show you a few posts of his to backup my claims..

and again im not a dealer and never was,,prove it :),,infact i may be a cop for all you know!

you just siad im a dealer with no proof,, i said repetedly im NOT  dealer! i said it many times,,, its you who need to prove what you say but

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 03:09:22 PM »
Edit: forgot to properly address you, Dear God of Hormones...

Can you please comment on the suppler kygtropin-hgh.com, I have a hunch that it is underdosed, but there is little info on this supplier for some reason

Can you please clarify what is going on with naps, are they still an approved source

Can you please comment on pep hgh?

Can you please comment on the website eroids.com... this is a new website, it seems to be legit, though the mods are undresponsiver or very busy. I brought to their attention someone I believe is a reverse scammer named darkeign11, he claimed to get counterfeit geneza prop from naps, he says geneza authenticator system verifies his claim, lol the idiot, and they did nothing.

Can you please explain why you were so insistent on human grade products despite how difficult it is to obtain human grade gear, or even good counterfeit human grade gear lol. It made me think you were involved in the counterfeit game

kigtropin is not approved by gh15 any longer,,because the actual soucre behind new production si not approved as of now,,

nordic is best gh on the market,, infact equivalent to human grade it is the same damn thing only diff is shipping times,, over all the hgh coming from nordic is handles VERY WELL,, and it is very high purity gh,, it works ,, ask any competitor it works and works well ,, the fella get blessings every single day from 100s of people for the service he provide,, he is true hall of famer of bodybuilding,,

naps is approved ,, overall naps the person is approved,, he is a good fella,,make sure you are interacting with the real naps though

inregarding human grade...i still prefer human grade if you can find legit ,, it get harder and harder to find legit ,, it is possible but you need to be connected,, advace bodybuild can do it ,, also you cant get all products human grade,, BUT! and this is the most important thing im going to say,, IF YOU CAN FIND HIGH PURITY POWDEERS....and you have good chef....you can get products much better than human grade out of underground ,,it is a mater of the source and how serious the fella is ,, nordic is just too serious of a fella ,, same for sandra...too serious ,, same for karius ...very serious,,it depend on the source and how solid they are

gh15 approved

fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 03:17:51 PM »
You say nordic this, sandra that, karius... these are private sources, they are not accessible to people like me, I can't even pm nordic on his forum, I need 50 posts, IT WOULD TAKE ME 50 YEARS TO GET %) POSTS THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN HIS FORUM ACCEPT IN PMS

also, you say euroman is on watch because customers wait a month for their gear, naps customers wait much longer than 1 month for their gear and their names and addys go on a list belonging to the moldovan customs who share it with international le because the check naps cuts them every month isn't enough to pay for their misstres's children to go to boarding school lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 03:19:37 PM »
you retard.... show me the post where he wrote that he is a dealer..

i'll show you a few posts of his to backup my claims..

Trolling time is over, dinky. Go to gh's posts and dig, mine away. gh isn't very smart; either are you. Have fun.  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 03:26:22 PM »
You say nordic this, sandra that, karius... these are private sources, they are not accessible to people like me, I can't even pm nordic on his forum, I need 50 posts, IT WOULD TAKE ME 50 YEARS TO GET %) POSTS THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON IN HIS FORUM ACCEPT IN PMS

wait for opening of those fellas,, sandra is open i usualy ,, karius ...he need to wake up on the good side of pillow to consider you so be godo soldier and get your time and know some of the vets and youll be ok ,, nordic...it takes some work to get to nordic he doesnt play with balonie but! there are more sources that are good and also each and every one of sources i mention are GOOD PEOPLE,, they have enemies that hate them becausse they dont treat them liek they are their best friends...and they dont need to! they are sources providing great service and not highschool buddies,, SAFTY FIRST,,

if you know your bodybuild you will get approved at the end,, takes time,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »
Yeah, I don't even have the money for a proper cycle right now anyway, when I get some cash it will be 3 months of hgh to get my fat levels down and make new fibers that will blow up when I stop the gh and start pinning a stacked cycle from sm and lixus. Not every beautiful woman gives me double take and that pisses me off, I need all of them to look at me again and hope that I do the same to them so that I can ignore the bad girls and let them know I'm above them, if I make that happen, on the ass of every woman who I sleep with that I wouldn't have slept with otherwise I will give 15 spanks... 8 on one cheek and 7 on the other. Just for you, you big beautiful man with glasses, and not just any spanks, big nasser spanks... I will call them nasser spanks the new exercise for the fore arm lol

Swlabr

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »
Is Lixus approved, God?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »
LOL. I wonder what Nasser's typing into his desktop?   

"Testerona....equipona... .trenbolona...."

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »
What better way to generate business for yourself?   Claim that all the rest are scammers!  Result the PM's start coming thru with "can I make an order".

Ron should take this thread down and toss Gh-nothing on to the streets for adverting gear.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 03:48:22 PM »
Is Lixus approved, God?

Yes it is approved, read bible, he approved it long ago, it's maybe more common in the UK than the US, a lot of people don't know it, but the reputation is legit

Swlabr

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »
Oh, that's awesome. Got myself some Lixus at home, so I'm glad it's legit.

... should've been obvious from the fact I gained 30 lbs.

tbag

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 03:56:48 PM »
Oh, that's awesome. Got myself some Lixus at home, so I'm glad it's legit.

... should've been obvious from the fact I gained 30 lbs.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »
What better way to generate business for yourself?   Claim that all the rest are scammers!  Result the PM's start coming thru with "can I make an order".

Ron should take this thread down and toss Gh-nothing on to the streets for adverting gear.

Is this just some shit that popped into your head and you typed it out without thinking, or did you put some thought behind it and implicate yourself as a corrupt individual

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 04:03:15 PM »
The general view here is the last few batches of lixus, last 6 months or so are poor

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 04:04:01 PM »
"Testerona....equipona... .trenbolona...."
*whhooosh!*   ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 04:05:54 PM »
The general view here is the last few batches of lixus, last 6 months or so are poor

maybe I shouldn't be speaking, havent tried it, but 15 approved it in the past. Also I did go to sandra's website a long time ago turns out, i just forgot what it was lol  :P

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 04:47:56 PM »
gh15,

why euroman? is this because of whitewidow?

sandra sells alpha-pharma at double his price but she is approved??? i just recieved from him few months ago, yes he takes a month but has never failed me in 3 years, also carries human grade testoviron by organon. many will vouch for him

i use thanks and nd's for gh and euroman for hormones so i have no agenda
i also use oxide gear

i just want to know why you are blacklisting my favorite man from europe
cant we all just get along?

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 05:34:46 PM »
gh15,

sandra sells alpha-pharma at double his price but she is approved??? i just recieved from him few months ago, yes he takes a month but has never failed me in 3 years, also carries human grade testoviron by organon. many will vouch for him

i also use oxide gear

EUROMAN HAS BEEN AROUND  FOREVER! AND HAS SOME OF THE BEST GEAR IN THE WORLD! IN THESE YEARS HE HAS BEEN BEHIND A FEW TIMES BUT THATS BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF ORDERS HE HAS. WATCH ON OUTLAW! EVERYBODY WILL GET THEIR ORDER AND WILL BE SMILING LIKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS! EUROMAN WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND. IF HE WERE NO NGOOD OUTLAW WOULDNT LET HIM SOURCE THERE. EUROMAN IS THE BEST IN THE GAME-IMO. BUT LIKE I SAID THATS JUST MY IMO PEOPLE CAN ORDER THROUGH WHOEVER THEY WANT.THIS JUST SHOWS GH15 LIKES TO HOLD GRUDGES. IF NORDIC IS A HALL OF FAMER EUROMAN IS FIRST TO BE INDUCTED HE IS THE BEST! AND IVE USED NORDIC ALL HE HAD AT THE TIME WAS CHEAP MEXICAN(STALLION LABS)-LOL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2011, 05:48:39 PM »
i see you woke up at 6 pm insted of 4 pm ,, you are imrpoving

euroman is IN INDIA ,, indian packages = trouble,,it may get to you but far far after you expected it ,, you just cant rely on this kind of service,,

and! the top of the top in the bodybuild game and first induced hall of famer has a name and it is not eurobalonie,,

his name iS

R E T A B O L I L ,,
this is the first induced hall of famer of bodybuild suppliers along the years,, nordic is right there with him too,, euroman is closing the major leage but he is buttom of the primier leage mainly due to service problems,,

outlaw will let anyone who pay good money sponsor ,, and it only approve LEGIT products suppliers,, timing is less of issue with olm,, they care for legitimacy of products,, no one said euroman sold fake...its his operation that is lacking,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 05:51:19 PM »
gh15,

i also use oxide gear

i said! as of now!!,, he sell legit true,, i never said he doesnt ,, its HIS operation that is lacking,,he need remailer from within bgi comtinents,,

and sandra is not only alpha pharma...she has BIG SELCTION,,the only source that would run to pharmacy for you and get you something...and SHE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE! AND DROVE FAR TO GET THINGS,, only source in the fuckin world that would do so ...that is superb human being

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »
buy at your own risk!,, this is selective scammer and or complete scammer,, be warned ,,

the following is gh15 DISAPROVAL list of sources aroudn the world and americana boundings,,

1. leo liang owe money and bunk

2. ghprosupply owe money and bunk

3. FREEMANLABS owe money and bunk

4. euroman -- watch list

5. troj man  -- ip bunk and busted

any question in regarding to the sources shoudl be put here,, do nto pm me about this ,, only here,,no more forgivness and hidden anything ,, all in the thunderdome ,, all at the reach of your hands to see and get to conclusion yourslef,, no more waisted money ,, only on getbig.com!

gh15 approved

PRO BODYBUILDERS USE EUROMAN AND ALPHA PHARMA, SANDRA GETS HER ALPHA PHARMA FROM EUROMAN.THE GUY IS AS SOLID AS THEY COME. HE GETS A SHITLOAD OF ORDERS AND GETS BACKED UP SOMETIMES BUT IVE NVERE SEEN HIM SCAM A SINGLE PERSON. HE HAS MORE MONEY THAN ANYBODY I KNOW HE MADE THE 7 FIGURE MARK. I CANT SAY THAT FOR VERY MANY SOURCES. NORDIC IS OK HE HAS DONE PEOPLE WRONG THOUGH. HE HAS NEVER SCAMMED A SOUL BUT HE HAS SOLD SOME SUBPAR PRODUCT IN THE PAST. I REALLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING THAT BAD TO SAY ABOUT THE GUY EXCEPT THE BUNK XANAX SCENARIO HE SHOULD HAVE MADE RIGHT ON THAT. IF NORDIC MADE RIGHT ON THAT I WOULD HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT NORDIC. HE DOES WORK FAST I WONT DENY THAT! ITS JUST THE QUALITY OF THE STALLION LABS HE SOLD AND THE BAD XANAX. I KNOW HE IS DONE SELLING STALLION LABS AND THE BUNK XANAX SO THATS A GOOD SIGN NOBODY DESERVES THAT STALLION LABS CRAP OR THAT BUNK XANAX.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 06:12:40 PM »
i see you woke up at 6 pm insted of 4 pm ,, you are imrpoving

euroman is IN INDIA ,, indian packages = trouble,,it may get to you but far far after you expected it ,, you just cant rely on this kind of service,,

and! the top of the top in the bodybuild game and first induced hall of famer has a name and it is not eurobalonie,,

his name iS

R E T A B O L I L ,,
this is the first induced hall of famer of bodybuild suppliers along the years,, nordic is right there with him too,, euroman is closing the major leage but he is buttom of the primier leage mainly due to service problems,,

outlaw will let anyone who pay good money sponsor ,, and it only approve LEGIT products suppliers,, timing is less of issue with olm,, they care for legitimacy of products,, no one said euroman sold fake...its his operation that is lacking,,

gh15 approved

YOU MEAN DEMETRY? THAT RET? IF YOU USE JUST BASIC FIRST CLASS MAIL WITH NO SIGNATURE YES YOU ARE RIGHT! IT CAN TAKE 15-20 DAYS. THATS WHY ITS BEST TO SET-UP A PMB NOT A PO BOX BUT A PMB AND USE THE EXPRESS OPTION THAT WAY YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN FOR THE PACK. A EMPLOYEE WILL SIGN FOR THE PACK FOR YOU PLUS YOU GET TRACKING. THIS METHOD TAKES 4-5 DAYS WHEN DISSPATCHED

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2011, 06:40:07 PM »
parsifal?

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
I SAID DEALER..

SHOW ME A POST OF GH15 WHERE HE SAIS HE IS A DEALER

THERE IS NONE.

g101 I apologize in advance, but you have to be the dumbest nut swinging member on getbig. Get with it and get of gh15s nuts. He has said what he has said, and anyone that has been around for any length of time can see this. Like I said, I've been here from the beginning, just under a different username.