Okay, so I will continue with 2100 calories until the 7th of November and that will make it 4 weeks at 2100 calories. From their what should I do TA?
Here's a photo from today. I can't wait to get rid of the fat around my lower abs/midsection seems like it'll never come off
Looking good. Keep your calories right there. Its going to take a little while to get rid of that fat as that is where you seem to store the most of it. I can tell a lot has come off already. Upper abs are starting to show nicely. Starting Monday, I may have you move to an IF protocol. Intermittent Fasting.
What I want you to do is this:
1. You will have 8 hours to get all of your calories in. (all 2100)
2. 16 hours you will not eat.
3. I want you to eat around 300-350 calories before you train and about 1500 right after you train and the final 300 or so right before you 8 hour window expires.
4. Keep your protein high still at least .5-1 gram per lb of bodyweight.
5. Continue to eat whatever you want.
12 PM-300 calorie meal.
3 PM- Training
4 PM- 1500 calorie meal (right after training)
7:45 PM- 300 calories.
8 PM-cutoff. In this example you will not eat again until 12 PM the next day.
On days you don`t train, feel free to eat whenever you want but keep in mind your 8 hour window and 16 hour fast cycle.
Let me know if this is do-able.