Author Topic: GH15 Bible Index - Diiuretics - the look hands on  (Read 24962 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: diuretics,, the look hands on,, bible index
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2011, 10:09:21 AM »
Jokingly or seriously? I have a huge head but definitely no bloat.

Pretty lean face in real life. Could easily pass for a founding member of Team Lean Face.

Dude, that's the face of a fat guy, not an athlete or even a BB close to contest shape. That's the face of a guy around 20 % BF.

It's really funny how the juice makes your body lean while it keeps your face bloated (see a lotta guestposing pics). ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: GH15 Bible Index - Diiuretics - the look hands on
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2011, 10:21:37 AM »
pip alex

dustin

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2011, 11:45:53 AM »
Dude, that's the face of a fat guy, not an athlete or even a BB close to contest shape. That's the face of a guy around 20 % BF.

It's really funny how the juice makes your body lean while it keeps your face bloated (see a lotta guestposing pics). ;D

I definitely have a baby face but I am far from bloated. You're on glue if you think I'm holding water.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2011, 04:17:02 AM »
Thx for correction, what does it take for a woman to get to 6? Is it extreme, or is it the same as a man - hgh + aas? Is she just on a moderate - high doese of hgh and fat burners and never touches the gym at all?

Btw, something I noticed about this girl - she is Russian, not from Russia most likely but speaks Russian, her genetics are from central asia. She could be from any old member of the former USSR, but her genetics are from central asia. Also she could be Korean mixed with something, but again there's lots of Korean blood in central asia. And the look on her face, such a common look I see in women from the same place, such a sad sad look.

YAH CENTRAL ASIANS HAVE BL0NDE HAIR BLUE EYES AND STRAIGHT N0SES.  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2011, 06:40:06 AM »
yes they certainly fucking do just like my mother

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »
yes they certainly fucking do just like my mother

THEN Y0U'RE M0M IS N0T CENTRAL ASIAN BUT 0F EASTERN 0R EUR0PEAN DESCENT.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2011, 03:23:09 PM »
who do you think you are talking to, someone not from central asia? here's a little lesson for you, no need to thank me

Look up physical descriptions of genghis khan

Blue/green eyes and red hair.

My mother is a tatarka, not red but very light hair, could be called red by a chinaman, take a look at an ancient map of central asia and where the mongol and tatar tribes were located, the reason genghis khan stepped foot onto what is now called central asia was to commit genocide on the tatars for killing his father, after he chased them into uzbekistan he turned around and went to china, but understand that mongol and tatars planted roots there. Now what you see of mongols today is because of chinese genes traveling west, there's a lot of persian genes also in central asia hence the dark skin tone, but central asians themselves are a varied bunch, your welcome now go take your little prohormones or hae you moved onto dianabol, but anyways you are now a more educated person than before you read my post lol you're welcome

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2011, 03:28:30 PM »
who do you think you are talking to, someone not from central asia? here's a little lesson for you, no need to thank me

Look up physical descriptions of genghis khan

Blue/green eyes and red hair.

My mother is a tatarka, not red but very light hair, could be called red by a chinaman, take a look at an ancient map of central asia and where the mongol and tatar tribes were located, the reason genghis khan stepped foot onto what is now called central asia was to commit genocide on the tatars for killing his father, after he chased them into uzbekistan he turned around and went to china, but understand that mongol and tatars planted roots there. Now what you see of mongols today is because of chinese genes traveling west, there's a lot of persian genes also in central asia hence the dark skin tone, but central asians themselves are a varied bunch, your welcome now go take your little prohormones or hae you moved onto dianabol, but anyways you are now a more educated person than before you read my post lol you're welcome

0KAY S0ME M0DERN DAY TATARS D0 L00K WHITE DUE T0 MIXING JUST LIKE TURKS, BUT THEY ARE N0T CENTRAL ASIAN. CENTRAL ASIANS ARE C0MPLETLY DIFFERENT MIX. WHETHER KAHN HAD RED HAIR IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE THAT WAS THE WHITE BL00D IN HIM THAT CAUSED IT. THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE L00KS AS WHITE AS CAN BE. SHE DEFINETLY D0SEN'T L00K ASIAN.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2011, 04:01:25 PM »
Modern day tatars, what the fuck is a modern day tatar, I'm not talking about mixed anything, I'm talking pure bred tatar, I know all the varieties, I grew up with them, I am them. If you weren't a jerk I would educate you further, but why shoudl I do you that service, stew in your ignorance. Who cares if you don't know red from blue, you posted pics of you pumped from the gym but before roids and said it's you before you ever lifted a weight and then you posted a pic of you on orals and said that's after you started working out, you are so stupid you think you can fool this board lol, go have a party with groink, maybe he'll let you rub oil on him, both of you think you pass for natural when juicing, now that's what I call low self esteem lol

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2011, 01:55:27 AM »
Modern day tatars, what the fuck is a modern day tatar, I'm not talking about mixed anything, I'm talking pure bred tatar, I know all the varieties, I grew up with them, I am them. If you weren't a jerk I would educate you further, but why shoudl I do you that service, stew in your ignorance. Who cares if you don't know red from blue, you posted pics of you pumped from the gym but before roids and said it's you before you ever lifted a weight and then you posted a pic of you on orals and said that's after you started working out, you are so stupid you think you can fool this board lol, go have a party with groink, maybe he'll let you rub oil on him, both of you think you pass for natural when juicing, now that's what I call low self esteem lol

THAT'S BECAUSE M0DERN DAY TATARS ARE A RESULT 0F MIXING WITH SLAVS AND EUR0PEANS. C0RRECTI0N I P0STED A PIC 0F ME AT 17 BEF0RE I T0UCHED A WEIGHT AT 155 LBS AND AT A HEIGHT 0F 5 11 Y0U IMBECILE. 3 YEARS LATER I PUT 0N 25-30 LBS 0F MUSCLE. YAH 5 11 180 I MUST BE JUICING ALRIGHT. L0L AND ME AT 155 LBS Y0U'RE RIGHT THAT WAS ME LIFTING WEIGHTS F0R 2 YEARS. S0 I MUST HAVE STARTED AT 130 LBS 5 11 EVEN WITH MY THICK B0NES AND W0RKED UP T0 155 AND THEN JUICED T0 GET T0 185.  ::) NICE L0GIC THERE. L0L WHY AM I EVEN ARGUING WITH Y0U. Y0U THINK THE GIRL IN THE PIC HAS K0REAN BL00D. HAHA.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »
THAT'S BECAUSE M0DERN DAY TATARS ARE A RESULT 0F MIXING WITH SLAVS AND EUR0PEANS. C0RRECTI0N I P0STED A PIC 0F ME AT 17 BEF0RE I T0UCHED A WEIGHT AT 155 LBS AND AT A HEIGHT 0F 5 11 Y0U IMBECILE. 3 YEARS LATER I PUT 0N 25-30 LBS 0F MUSCLE. YAH 5 11 180 I MUST BE JUICING ALRIGHT. L0L AND ME AT 155 LBS Y0U'RE RIGHT THAT WAS ME LIFTING WEIGHTS F0R 2 YEARS. S0 I MUST HAVE STARTED AT 130 LBS 5 11 EVEN WITH MY THICK B0NES AND W0RKED UP T0 155 AND THEN JUICED T0 GET T0 185.  ::) NICE L0GIC THERE. L0L WHY AM I EVEN ARGUING WITH Y0U. Y0U THINK THE GIRL IN THE PIC HAS K0REAN BL00D. HAHA.

Put your good gasses on, I said tatars, not tatars mixed with something, tatar means tatar today or 1000 years ago. And listen, you do not have thick bones, I can see in your first pic you are meant to be a skinny guy. Going from 130 to 155 at 5'11 when u start to work out is normal, especially considering how lean you were, then you take a pill that gets you to 180+, you think I don't see the water retention lol, come on we are not stupid here, again I feel bad for you, you think you pass for natural as unnatural, that is looooow self esteem lol, and regarding the girl, I'm only talking abotu her facial features, I'm also talking about the expression on her face

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »
Put your good gasses on, I said tatars, not tatars mixed with something, tatar means tatar today or 1000 years ago. And listen, you do not have thick bones, I can see in your first pic you are meant to be a skinny ####. Going from 130 to 155 at 5'11 when u start to work out is normal, especially considering how lean you were, then you take a pill that gets you to 180+, you think I don't see the water retention lol, come on we are not stupid here, again I feel bad for you, you think you pass for natural as unnatural, that is looooow self esteem lol, and regarding the girl, I'm only talking abotu her facial features, I'm also talking about the expression on her face

So fu*king true. Asbrus = natural if michal jordan = footballplayer

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2011, 02:23:32 PM »
Put your good gasses on, I said tatars, not tatars mixed with something, tatar means tatar today or 1000 years ago. And listen, you do not have thick bones, I can see in your first pic you are meant to be a skinny ####. Going from 130 to 155 at 5'11 when u start to work out is normal, especially considering how lean you were, then you take a pill that gets you to 180+, you think I don't see the water retention lol, come on we are not stupid here, again I feel bad for you, you think you pass for natural as unnatural, that is looooow self esteem lol, and regarding the girl, I'm only talking abotu her facial features, I'm also talking about the expression on her face

0BVI0USLY Y0U'RE TALKING AB0UT HER FACIAL FEATURES WHICH D0 N0T L00K K0REAN AT ALL. TATARS T0DAY THAT ARE LIGHT  ARE A RESULT 0F  MIXING. WHAT PART 0F THAT D0N'T Y0U UNDERSTAND?
FIRST Y0U THINK A WHITE BL0NDE GIRL HAS K0REAN BL00D AND N0W Y0U'RE SAYING L0L 5 11 130 IS N0RMAL? THAT W0ULD BE THE EQUIVALENT 0F A GUY 5 8 WEIGHING 110 LBS AND A  GUY 5 7 WEIGHING 100 LBS. THAT'S STRAIGHT UP AN0REXIA.  H0W FUCKING STUPID ARE Y0U?  THAT FIRST PIC WAS WHEN I WAS 17. THERE ARE FUCKING N0 0BVI0US SIGNS 0F ME W0RKING 0UT, JUST A LARGE FRAME AND BIG TRAPS. 0WNED AGAIN.

N0T 0NLY AM I NATURAL BUT I'M 0NE 0F THE FEW TRUE NATURALS 0N THIS SITE.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
0BVI0USLY Y0U'RE TALKING AB0UT HER FACIAL FEATURES WHICH D0 N0T L00K K0REAN AT ALL. TATARS T0DAY THAT ARE LIGHT  ARE A RESULT 0F  MIXING. WHAT PART 0F THAT D0N'T Y0U UNDERSTAND?
FIRST Y0U THINK A WHITE BL0NDE GIRL HAS K0REAN BL00D AND N0W Y0U'RE SAYING L0L 5 11 130 IS N0RMAL? THAT W0ULD BE THE EQUIVALENT 0F A GUY 5 8 WEIGHING 110 LBS AND A  GUY 5 7 WEIGHING 100 LBS. THAT'S STRAIGHT UP AN0REXIA.  H0W FUCKING STUPID ARE Y0U?  THAT FIRST PIC WAS WHEN I WAS 17. THERE ARE FUCKING N0 0BVI0US SIGNS 0F ME W0RKING 0UT, JUST A LARGE FRAME AND BIG TRAPS. 0WNED AGAIN.

N0T 0NLY AM I NATURAL BUT I'M 0NE 0F THE FEW TRUE NATURALS 0N THIS SITE.

When I started working out I was about 110-115, at 5'8, pretty skinny guy and small bone structure just like you, and why do you keep saying korean, do you know where central asia is? The only korean blood in central asia was put there by stalin, they were north koreans, relocated their from their home in some kinda program cuz they were communists.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
When I started working out I was about 110-115, at 5'8, pretty skinny guy and small bone structure just like you, and why do you keep saying korean, do you know where central asia is? The only korean blood in central asia was put there by stalin, they were north koreans, relocated their from their home in some kinda program cuz they were communists.

Y0U'RE THE 0NE WH0 SAID SHE HAS K0REAN 0R ASIAN BL00D.
I D0N'T HAVE A SMALL B0NE STRUCTURE. MY TRAPS, SH0ULDER WIDTH STICK 0UT M0RE THAN M0ST JUICERS AND I'M 5 11. L00K AT MY PICS 0NCE AGAIN. Y0U H0NESTLY THINK I HAVE A SMALL B0NE STRUCTURE Y0U TR0LL. JUST BECAUSE Y0U'RE TINY D0SEN'T MEAN EVERY0NE ELSE IS L0L. 5 8 110. THAT'S THE SIZE 0F AN ASIAN FEMALE. GTF0 HERE.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2011, 04:44:06 PM »
Y0U'RE THE 0NE WH0 SAID SHE HAS K0REAN 0R ASIAN BL00D.
I D0N'T HAVE A SMALL B0NE STRUCTURE. MY TRAPS, SH0ULDER WIDTH STICK 0UT M0RE THAN M0ST JUICERS AND I'M 5 11. L00K AT MY PICS 0NCE AGAIN. Y0U H0NESTLY THINK I HAVE A SMALL B0NE STRUCTURE Y0U TR0LL. JUST BECAUSE Y0U'RE TINY D0SEN'T MEAN EVERY0NE ELSE IS L0L. 5 8 110. THAT'S THE SIZE 0F AN ASIAN FEMALE. GTF0 HERE.

hahahahaa, this is a real laugh btw not like coach's fake laugh, hahaha you don't know what central asia is?!?!?! KOREA ROFL YOU FUCKIN RETARD, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GOOGLE CENTRAL ASIA THEN DO YOURSELF ANOTHER FAVOR AND PUT ON YOUR GOOD PAIR OF GLASSES, I DON'T MEAN THE ROSE COLORED ONES, AND TAKE A LOOK AGAIN AT YOUR PICTURES, NO WIDTH, THIN BONES, EXTRA 20 POUNDS OF MUSCLE BECAUSE OF ORAL STEROIDS AND YOU STILL PASS FOR A NATURAL, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

WHY DO YOU THINK I MENTIONED THE USSR, DO YOU THINK STALIN OWNED NORTH KOREA TOO HAHA YOU FUCKING ASSCLOWN

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2011, 05:12:45 PM »
hahahahaa, this is a real laugh btw not like coach's fake laugh, hahaha you don't know what central asia is?!?!?! KOREA ROFL YOU FUCKIN RETARD, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GOOGLE CENTRAL ASIA THEN DO YOURSELF ANOTHER FAVOR AND PUT ON YOUR GOOD PAIR OF GLASSES, I DON'T MEAN THE ROSE COLORED ONES, AND TAKE A LOOK AGAIN AT YOUR PICTURES, NO WIDTH, THIN BONES, EXTRA 20 POUNDS OF MUSCLE BECAUSE OF ORAL STEROIDS AND YOU STILL PASS FOR A NATURAL, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

WHY DO YOU THINK I MENTIONED THE USSR, DO YOU THINK STALIN OWNED NORTH KOREA TOO HAHA YOU FUCKING ASSCLOWN

D0 Y0U JUST F0RGET WHAT Y0U WR0TE? WERE Y0U N0T BREAST FED BY Y0UR M0M? Y0U SAID SHE HAS K0REAN 0R CENTRAL ASIAN BL00D. I'M REPEATING WHAT Y0U SAID Y0U TWAT. HERE IS Y0UR QU0TE. but her genetics are from central asia. Alsoshe could be Korean mixed with something, but again there's lots of Korean blood in central asia. And the look on her face, such a common look I see in women from the same place, such a sad sad look. Y0U'RE LAUGHING AT Y0UR 0WN P0ST FUCKTARD. D0 Y0U N0T SEE H0W STUPID Y0U ARE?

L00K MAN IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE WHY Y0U THINK I'M JUICING AT 5 11 180. Y0U STARTED 0UT AT 5 8 110 LBS WHICH IS THE SIZE 0F A PETITE ASIAN FEMALE. N0T EVEN AVERAGE ASIAN FEMALE BUT VERY PETITE. S0 ANY0NE WH0 REACHES THEIR NATURAL MAX MUST BE JUICING T0 Y0U.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »
Korean or central asian, that never left my keyboard, lol, my mother is tatar, you know there is korean blood in central asia because I told you there was, before that you though I was talking about korea when I said central asia despite me mentioning the ussr, just stop dude

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »
L00K AT MY SH0ULDER WIDTH. I HAVE N0 WIDTH. Y0U'RE RIGHT. THAT'S ME AFTER 3 YEARS 0F NATURAL TRAINING. DEAL WITH IT. Y0U PETITE ASIAN FEMALE.  ;D

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2011, 05:19:42 PM »
Korean or central asian, that never left my keyboard, lol, my mother is tatar, you know there is korean blood in central asia because I told you there was, before that you though I was talking about korea when I said central asia despite me mentioning the ussr, just stop dude

HUH? I SAID Y0U MENTI0NED THAT GIRL HAS EITHER K0REAN 0R CENTRAL ASIAN BL00D. AGAIN I'M REPEATING WHAT Y0U SAID WHICH MAKES N0 SENSE SHE D0SEN'T EVEN L00K LIKE SHE HAS K0REAN  BL00D IN HER. I T0LD Y0U THIS 5 TIMES ALREADY. I'M REPEATING WHAT Y0U SAID AND PUT IN  B0LD. Y0U ARE SL0W.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2011, 05:21:00 PM »
so you have moved on from prohormones lol congrats you look good, you gonna post about your first cycle any time soon lololol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2011, 05:22:37 PM »
HUH? I SAID Y0U MENTI0NED THAT GIRL HAS EITHER K0REAN 0R CENTRAL ASIAN BL00D. AGAIN I'M REPEATING WHAT Y0U SAID WHICH MAKES N0 SENSE SHE D0SEN'T EVEN L00K LIKE SHE HAS K0REAN  BL00D IN HER. I T0LD Y0U THIS 5 TIMES ALREADY. I'M REPEATING WHAT Y0U SAID AND PUT IN  BL0D. Y0U ARE SL0W.

In bl0d?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2011, 05:22:59 PM »
so you have moved on from prohormones lol congrats you look good, you gonna post about your first cycle any time soon lololol

DUDE JUST FUCKING BUY A GALL0N 0F WH0LE MILK AND DRINK 6 CUPS A DAY. IF S0ME0NE STARTS AT 5 8 110 LBS S0METHING IS N0T RIGHT. Y0UR M0M MUST N0T HAVE BREAST FED Y0U.

ACTUALLY THAT'S ME 5 M0NTHS AG0. 5 11 180 LBS 5-6 PERCENT B0DY FAT. EQUIVALANET T0 5 9 160 AND 5 7 147 LBS. ALL NATURAL.  IF I WAS 0N STER0IDS, I W0ULD BE WALKING AR0UND 5 11 210 LBS. I W0ULD N0T BE 180 LBS, C0NSIDERING I STARTED AT 155 LBS AND W0RKED UP T0 180.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »
DUDE JUST FUCKING BUY A GALL0N 0F WH0LE MILK AND DRINK 6 CUPS A DAY. IF S0ME0NE STARTS AT 5 8 110 LBS S0METHING IS N0T RIGHT. Y0UR M0M MUST N0T HAVE BREAST FED Y0U.

I'm 145 now, I substitute pussy juice for breast milk, does a body good

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 05:26:17 PM »
I'm 145 now, I substitute pussy juice for breast milk, does a body good

SP0KEN LIKE A TRUE BETA MALE. I'M SURE Y0U GET 0N Y0UR KNEES WITH A STRAP 0N UP Y0UR ASS T00.