Author Topic: If someone planning on voting for Obama  (Read 1478 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: If someone planning on voting for Obama
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »
Every little aspect that goes wrong with this country gets a new thread with "Obama is now ....." when you could just post that in a single "Fuck Obama" thread instead of piling up 100's of threads.  That's my only complaint with 33, some discretion in thread posts would be nice as now I just tend to skim over any posts I see started by him or don't even bother clicking on them.  If they were all collected in one thread, digest style, then I could just read through that from time to time instead of seeing the whole front board littered with threads.

Go peruse the Obama worst potus ever thread.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »
Every little aspect that goes wrong with this country gets a new thread with "Obama is now ....." when you could just post that in a single "Fuck Obama" thread instead of piling up 100's of threads.  That's my only complaint with 33, some discretion in thread posts would be nice as now I just tend to skim over any posts I see started by him or don't even bother clicking on them.  If they were all collected in one thread, digest style, then I could just read through that from time to time instead of seeing the whole front board littered with threads.
when the board started I was against that kind of thing (merging topics) for good reason but I never imagined someone like 3333 would come along and post to the extent he does.  3333 has twice the material on this board that 240 has and 240 has twice the material most others have.  3333 went above and beyond balistic on the board litterally dominating it sometimes for months in a row.

I never guessed someone would devote that much time here.  3333 posts so much he does compile his own threads along with masses of new threads.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 06:54:46 AM »
Why? 

And please try not to use the word Bush, Palin, Hannity, Fox, Rush, Rove, Cheney 

Because he inherited this mess, tried and failed to clean it up, which anyone else would have done too. But I think at this point he has the best chance to steer it in the right direction. There's NO ONE else viable at this point.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2011, 10:56:39 PM »
Cause perry forced 13 year old girls to get dangerous and untested HPV injections.

Did the 12 year old possum that you lost your virginity to not receive the HPV vaccine?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2011, 11:12:36 PM »
Because he inherited this mess, tried and failed to clean it up, which anyone else would have done too. But I think at this point he has the best chance to steer it in the right direction. There's NO ONE else viable at this point.

That's a very interesting take on what happened. The right direction you say? Hmmmm. Interesting and horrifying because it is such a wildly inaccurate depiction of reality. He inherited a mess and turned it into a catastrophe. He lied through his teeth to get elected (transparency, bipartisanship, colorblind/ post racial America) and then doubled down on stupid by continuing the worst policies of his predecessor while intentionally weakening America's standing in the world. He has killed more jobs and taken more money out of the American economy than the recession (which never ended by the way) ever did. He has spent nearly his entire presidency vacationing, playing golf and holding mock press conferences with hand picked questions where he muses about how smart he is and how "UnAmerican" it is to disagree with him. He began running his reelection campaign about 6 months after he was elected and he spends the majority of his time mindlessly droning on and on with leftist ideological horse manure in a deranged and bizarre attempt to pretend he is working hard to get things moving in the right direction and that DC is "broken". Was DC broken when this idiot got elected? How about when the left had a near monopoly on the legislative branch?  When everything was all hopey changey?

Now that his policies and worldview have been irrefutably proven to be abject failures, you think he is in the best position to " steer it in the right direction"? Do you mean that he is the best person to steer the country off a cliff and kill everyone? 

He was unqualified and unprepared for the job. He surrounds himself with radical marxist trash and career sleezebucket politicians that tell him how handsome and articulate he is instead of advising him on how to fix the country.

If you consider 9+% unemployment viable, a trillion in waste pissed away on "stimulus" viable, a credit downgrade viable and a healthcare plan that will permanently destroy America as we know it viable, then you need your head examined, or you hate America. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.