Author Topic: Day 9 - I need advice - what are your thoughts?  (Read 48025 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: GH15 THE MIGHTY GROINK NEEDS ADVICES !!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2011, 10:32:48 PM »
We are less than 6 months away from the old man Groink saying he is some kind of cage fighter. Come on people you all know its coming. A bad ass such as Groink needs to spread his wings and hit all the mma boards and call out the real fighters like he does here with the "real" bodybuilders. lol Groink has 13000 posts since 2007 and a good amount of them are asking men to post pictures of themselves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »
 :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

The Abdominal Snoman=

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2011, 10:42:30 PM »
If your blood pressure is in check and it's legal there, caffeine and ephedrine are the poor man's GHona. It's mine at least. I can eat nothing but junk food and ice cream and I only get leaner and leaner. I hit a sticking point around 5-6% bf and have never used a diuretic, but that's pretty good all things considered. I have shit genetics too. It's not rocket science.

Switch to tren ace for a few weeks and it is very different from tren enth. I nerded it up for years breaking down studies and reading every board known to man and I will give you some very helpful bro science. Tren enth and tren ace are VERY different drugs. Fuck esters, they are two different drugs.. therefore, they are two. different. drugs. Trenbologna acetate is the bees knees. Heavens to Betsy, you will be singing the same tune 24 hours after your first injection. You'll see the abs get more defined from the outside, ribletts will appear around your chest and mid section, you'll create medican line down the center of your abdominals. And not to mention, your muscles will become much more shapely and with a 3D effect. Shoulders get sucked in and super tight like you're holding bags of manly groceries too (that look where the triceps push out, shoulders get capped, forearms get jacked, etc).

Watch, you'll inject trenbologna and you'll be laughing 24 hours later. I almost feel like I'm cheating or something, despite having no desire to pose in a thong for shmoes. I'm only doing a bottle of tren, just test for a few weeks, another bottle of tren, and so fourth. It leans you the fuck out each time and even when you come off everything you've got a transformed physique. You're "natural" or clean body will look different with better numbers for a natural. Height, weight and bodyfat all listed in bible. Numbers are solid and you'l dial in closer and closer to them if you listen.

I want to come back to the boards after you're on tren and watch your reaction. It's a miracle drug. It can fuck with your head a bit, give you a hard time sleeping (less sweating the more lean you are) and you'll fuck for hours without spitting any man butter so tell the wife to prepare her anus.

administrator,,

why is this fella not a moderator of steroid boarding? i want to know why,, WHY IS THIS FELLA NOT STEROID BOARDING MODERATOR? this is up there one of the best written postings about trenbolona ace,, this is prime prime exampel of someone who can moderate that boarding,, this should be bible index!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

The Abdominal Snoman=

Truth seeker is all. Groink has jumped the shark and lets face it, he sucks beyond anything I've ever seen on Getbig. Of his thousands of posts, how many are actually funny? Or not talking about how great he is? This is a young mans world, great people don't fix LCD's for a living. If someone claims natural on this board, Groink rides the guys jock hoping people will put Groink in the same sentence as the other natural. Groink is a fucking cancer. He hated that billionaire troll because the troll is filthy rich and takes doesn't take life seriously in this matrix. Groink is uber serious and will fight anyone over anything. In the end, we all know what happens to these types of people. I'm still amazed that a guy like Groink hasn't caught up to how the internet really works. Its as if he just got a computer and is ready to fight the world. Serious toad genetics(explains his insulin thick toad like skin ;D)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2011, 10:53:04 PM »
Not my house....are you still a cross between a pterodactyl and a scarecrow ...you pointy elbowed fop?
ROFL  ;D

epic_alien

« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »
Finally a post I can get behind by whitewidow. You see Widow, Groink is trying to fck with everyone on Getbig. He'ss even trying to fuck with The 15 himself. These doses Groink talks about are the doses he took in high school. Then later on in life when his liver became fucked from the massive amounts of booze and pills, he didn't use as much if at all. Now in his 50's he is going through a mid life crisis and has decided to tell the board about his usage, however he's pulling a Lee "Liar" Priest and is only saying min/dosage like the douche bag he is. Yesterday he told the board he was sick of seeing his name in every other post. Today he writes to the great 15 himself asking such retarded questions hoping to get 10 pages of people talking about him. The man is obviously a sociopath. A drug addicted narcissist who is still living a total unconscious life. Fuck Groink and his incredible shrinking body and fuck everything he stands for. Hi i'm Groink and I only date 10's...What a joke. Everyone on the planet knows its impossible to be a ten after the age of 24. And it's also impossible to be a 10 if you have ever had a kid PERIOD. But Groink is delusional and has been living in the 80's for years. The fucking guy has stock in Chest King for crying out loud. Boo Groink!!!

Adonis absolutely demolishes this old man. Its not even close. Hell Mike Arvilla demolishes the old fart. Believe it or not, at least Mike trains legs. Sources in Arizona say Groink is lucky to train legs once every couple weeks. And when he does, its always leg extensions and almost never calves. yet he will train arms 3 to 4 times a week depending on who's in the gym watching. lol

his name is not groink, its prime cuts,

based on the women he dates, only prime cuts he said, remember?

i say ron should change his name to prime cuts, and just everyone to refer to him as such

epic_alien

thanksgiving at prime cuts ? aka goinks house?
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2011, 02:03:38 AM »
 This year will he have the big meal at his house or will his old overrule him like last year into coming over to her house with her parents and 5 cats

will prime cuts up the dose on his trenbalonie, and  testororonimacaroni, and finally have the guts to put his foot down this year?

will doubling the dose be enough to have the courage to get into a squat rack post thanksgiving carb up?

we want to know!!

will i throw him out of scottsdale golds for wearing his 1985 avia trainers again? or will he get laughed out of maximum fitness again for not training his legs?

gettbiggers want to know!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2011, 02:23:19 AM »
couple of years back pics were posted of adonis with bacne and bloated to shit

the guy is a joke he is just jealous that groink has the kind of attention on here that he has craved for years
T

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: GROINK POSING ROUTINE
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2011, 02:47:51 AM »
I thought people would get the voice reference right away lol.

or maby you did but didn't think it was as funny as I did  :(

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2011, 02:48:06 AM »
Adonis being taken down a peg or 2 in this thread.
P

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2011, 03:02:27 AM »
Words fail at the desperation.Also lol at wearing a tank top and just posing arms, lol at 50 year old gymrat posing at all.
Trans Milkshake.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2011, 03:06:52 AM »
Take your "serious offer" and shove it up your ass...I never take my child's name in vain....what the fuck is wrong with you...seriously? ? Its a fucking BBing board...you need to get some perspective. Why does it matter to you?  Worry about yourself you fucking freak.

Gayer than being a steroid denier.....

"I use test" - see I was not struck down by lightning  ;)
Groink, get an Oxford English, & look up the word HONESTY, just saying.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2011, 03:10:25 AM »
Words fail at the desperation.Also lol at wearing a tank top and just posing arms, lol at 50 year old gymrat posing at all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL'ers-disco at 'rear double bicep' - 'lat spread' wearing a vest top,yeah -  looking good there Grionk,oh wait, I cant see shit!!  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2011, 03:15:22 AM »
Are You stupid?  My cycle is right there in black and white.

The only liar here is you....its common knowledge you were/are a gear user......do you think because you lie about it that people believe you?

Pot & kettle  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2011, 04:30:35 AM »
Thats not Dennis James on dianabola.
Trans Milkshake.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2011, 04:54:03 AM »

All nachural. Hard work and genetics.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2011, 05:20:43 AM »
Could the anonymous snowman melt any harder?   I think not...that's quite the vivid imagination you've got there.  You should write a book or something ....FICTION ...of course  ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2011, 07:56:55 AM »

Serious question,

Are you still the owner of that Shabby Chic Pastel, early 90s "Redneck Sectional" complete with cum stains from your VHS group viewing of the 94 Arnold Classic...

or have you moved up to Micro-suede?

serious question.

has anyone ever accused you of being not funny?

b

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2011, 08:09:54 AM »
serious question.

has anyone ever accused you of being not funny?

Yeah, I have a few times now............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2011, 08:12:04 AM »
Adonis being taken down a peg or 2 in this thread.
Sorry, that is not how the majority see it or how the facts bear out.  Your rather poor perception may be due to the inability to see beyond your Confirmation Bias.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2011, 08:17:02 AM »
Yeah, I have a few times now............

PT
And precisely where has that gotten you?  Your alignment with the dumb lummox, Oink the Stinker, rather admirable in some respects, only lowers your gravitas. (Not that you had very much anyways)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2011, 08:26:17 AM »
Damn, Groink owns so many minds in here, its hilarious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2011, 08:37:18 AM »
Damn, Groink owns so many minds in here, its hilarious.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: thanksgiving at prime cuts ? aka goinks house?
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
This year will he have the big meal at his house or will his old overrule him like last year into coming over to her house with her parents and 5 cats

will prime cuts up the dose on his trenbalonie, and  testororonimacaroni, and finally have the guts to put his foot down this year?

will doubling the dose be enough to have the courage to get into a squat rack post thanksgiving carb up?

we want to know!!

will i throw him out of scottsdale golds for wearing his 1985 avia trainers again? or will he get laughed out of maximum fitness again for not training his legs?

gettbiggers want to know!!

OmMMFFG!!!!!   That is hilarious.