Author Topic: Divorce: Schwarzenegger and Shriver  (Read 15891 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Divorce?: Schwarzenegger and Shriver
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2011, 07:55:49 AM »
I don't think I could say "propagate DNA" out loud with a straight face.   :)

Are you saying it would be laborious to abrogate your merriment, Beach Bum?

:D
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2011, 12:05:07 PM »
Are you saying it would be laborious to abrogate your merriment, Beach Bum?

:D

LOL!  Decide approved.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2011, 04:45:43 PM »
I think this is as bad as Tiger Woods' situation.

Maria Shriver Was at Christening of Husband Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child
Published May 26, 2011

Maria Shriver's humiliation intensified Thursday as pictures showing her accompanying her husband Arnold Schwarzenegger to his secret love child's christening appeared on TMZ.

An image of an unwitting Shriver smiling alongside Schwarzenegger and two of their children at the 1998 baptism of the child the former California governor fathered with the family's housekeeper, Mildred Baena, was posted Thursday on the gossip website.

A series of photographs also showed the 63-year-old "True Lies" star sharing tender father-son moments with the child as he grew up, including teaching the boy how to play golf and swinging him playfully above his head.

In one shot, Schwarzenegger is even seen hugging Rogelio Baena -- the man who brought up the child for 13 years as his own.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver have four children of their own -- Katherine, 21, Christina, 19, Patrick, 17, and 13-year-old Christopher, who was born just five days before his half brother.

The couple announced the end of their 25-year marriage earlier this month, and Shriver, 55, could file for divorce by the end of the week, according to reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/26/maria-shriver-christening-husband-arnold-schwarzeneggers-love-child/?test=faces

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »
Ex-Husband of Schwarzenegger's Lover Plans Suit
Monday, 30 May 2011 10:37 AM

BOGOTA — The ex-husband of Arnold Schwarzenegger's lover told a Colombian magazine Sunday that he plans to sue the former governor, alleging that the birth certificate of the couple's love child was falsified.

Rogelio Baena, a Colombian native, was married to Mildred Patricia Baena, who was a housekeeper to the Hollywood star-turned California governor and his celebrity wife Maria Shriver.

Rogelio Baena only recently learned that his 13 year-old son with Mildred Baena was actually the love child of Schwarzenegger and his ex-wife.

Yet Rogelio Baena's name appears on the birth certificate as the boy's father, and attorneys have told him that if Schwarzenegger and Mildred Baena knew this was not true, they engaged in conspiracy to falsify a public document -- a serious crime in California.

Rogelio Baena separated from his then-wife after 10 years of marriage in October 1997, just weeks after the boy was born. The couple however did not file for divorce until February 2008, according to US entertainment media.

Mildred Baena, now 50, worked in Schwarzenegger-Shriver household for 20 years. The California power couple have four children between the ages of 14 and 21, and their youngest son was reportedly born just days before the Schwarzenegger-Mildred Baena love child was born.

Schwarzenegger, 63, announced his separation from Shriver after 25 years of marriage on May 10, and soon after revealed that the split occurred after he told her about the love child he had fathered and kept secret.

Schwarzenegger has put his movie comeback plans on hold to handle the family crisis sparked by his admission.

He told his agents that work on new projects including "The Terminator" franchise would stop "until further notice" as he grapples with a media storm four months after leaving political office.

Shriver, a daughter of the Kennedy political dynasty, has hired a top divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, according to People magazine.

Pictures of Mildred Baena and her son with Schwarzenegger -- who bears a striking resemblance to Arnie -- have circulated online since the actor admitted to the love child, and apologized to his family.

http://www.guy-lover-baby-ex-husband/2011/05/30/id/398199

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
Poor Arnold....now instead of having 100 million in the bank he'll have 50mill.... ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
What is wrong with this picture of Maria and her son?  :-[

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2011, 07:02:38 AM »
What is wrong with this picture of Maria and her son?  :-[

???
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2011, 09:33:08 PM »
???

Looks like he is trying to ridicule them for having an overweight son.   ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:23 AM »
Schwarzenegger mistress Mildred Baena breaks silence
Alyssa Moody- The Daily Caller

After weeks of media buzz surrounding Mildred Baena, the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s secret love child, the 50-year-old former housekeeper finally broke her silence. In an interview with Hello! Magazine,  Baena said she came clean about the affair and love child to Maria Shriver after Shriver asked her “point blank” about her relations with Arnold.

‘Maria did ask me directly if Joseph was Arnold’s son and I just broke down,’  Guatemala-born Mildred says. ‘I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that, yes, he was and I was so sorry.’

Baena told the mag that Shriver was “so strong,” and that they hugged one another and “cried together” after Baena came clean.
“I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault,” Baena continued. “It takes two.”

The Guatemalan former housekeeper posed publicly with her son, Joseph, for the first time in the magazine. Baena said she told him the truth about his father about a year ago to which he responded: “Cool!” Joseph is hoping to build a stronger relationship with Arnold now that their relationship has been made public.

Baena admitted that Shriver speculated about her son’s parentage for quite some time, as similar physical characteristics between the 13-year-old and Arnold became more apparent.

“She would say things like ‘I’m here if you need to talk.’ I sensed something was up. I have so much love and respect for Maria,” Baena said.

Schwarzenegger’s mistress also denied rumors that the pair had an extensive affair, insisting rather that they had only a few sexual encounters throughout the 20 years she worked for him. Baena also said she never told Arnold directly that Joseph was his and is unsure of how he’s reacted to the news.

“He’s a good man and I know he’s suffering too,” she said. “He loves Maria. I hope with time they work things out.”

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2011, 09:18:52 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:09 AM »
Paternity here is pretty obvious!  Maria obviously knew about this for some time... And sat on it until Arnold's term was over.  As a Californian I appreciate that.  Has a sitting governor ever gone through a divorce while in office?  I cannot remember if McGreevy in NJ split while in office or waited until he was out of office. :-\

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Divorce: Schwarzenegger and Shriver
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2011, 04:33:46 PM »
Maria Shriver files for divorce, seeks joint custody
July 1, 2011

Maria Shriver formally filed divorce papers Friday, citing "irreconcilable differences" with former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The couple have been married for 25 years, but announced their separation in May. The Times reported that the couple separated after she learned he had fathered a child more than a decade ago with a longtime member of their household staff.

The petition for dissolution of marriage was filed Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court by Shriver's attorney, Laura Wasser.

The petition requests that Schwarzenegger and Shriver share joint physical and legal custody of their two minor sons, ages 17 and 13.

Some property would be considered separate, including miscellaneous jewelry and personal effects, earnings accumulated by Shriver after their separation, and other separate assets that have not been determined.

Schwarzenegger revealed last month that he had fathered a child more than a decade ago with a longtime member of their household staff.

Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier this year after learning about the child, sources told The Times.

The staff member worked for the family for 20 years, retiring in January. She lives in Bakersfield with the boy.

"After leaving the governor's office, I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said in statement announcing that he fathered the boy. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 04:01:33 PM »
Schwarzenegger doesn't want to pay Shriver support
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY

Arnold Schwarzenegger indicated in a court filing that he does not want to pay wife Maria Shriver spousal support or attorney fees as the couple ends their 25-year marriage.

The dispute may have little impact on the divorce, since the former Hollywood couple is expected to reach a confidential, out-of-court settlement.

Schwarzenegger's filing Wednesday differs little from Shriver's initial petition for divorce, which was filed on July 1. Both seek joint custody of their sons, ages 17 and 13.

Neither indicated exactly when they separated, although they announced in May they were estranged and Schwarzenegger later admitted he fathered a child with a member of his household staff.

The former couple does not have a prenuptial agreement, according to their filings. That means Shriver would be entitled to half of Schwarzenegger's assets under California law, although the exact terms were expected to be set through private mediation.

Schwarzenegger would also be expected to provide financial support for his children. In other celebrity divorces, those sums have totaled tens of thousands of dollars a month.

Any agreement reached by Schwarzenegger and Shriver would become public only if there is a later dispute over its terms, or they opt to handle their divorce through a Superior Court judge.

Schwarzenegger's disclosure of his out-of-wedlock child forced a temporary halt to his acting comeback plans, although it was recently announced that he will appear in the upcoming film "Last Stand" as a border-town sheriff who unwittingly finds himself battling a notorious drug kingpin on the run.

Shriver, a Kennedy family heiress and former network television journalist, has not announced her plans.

Even before the breakup with Schwarzenegger was revealed, she appeared in videos posted on YouTube and talked about stress in her life, the weight of expectations, and the search for faith in a troubled world.

Schwarzenegger's legal filing was first reported Thursday by celebrity website TMZ.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 06:29:42 AM »
Sounds like a great guy.
R

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 12:30:31 PM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Daughter 'Thought of Changing' Last Name
by Lizbeth Scordo

After managing to stay out of the spotlight for most of their lives, the Schwarzenegger kids were suddenly swarmed with media attention during the demise of their parents' marriage earlier this year, when it was revealed that their dad, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, had fathered a child out of wedlock. A mega scandal ensued.

For eldest daughter Katherine, 21, the change was overwhelming. "It was like everything came out of nowhere overnight," she says in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I would go out to lunch, and literally 20 people would come and scream at me. And I'm like, 'This is so inappropriate; you're trying to provoke me to have an attack and say something crazy.'"

In fact, "crazy" was what Katherine had been trying so hard to avoid since her father became governor when she was just 13. Though she admits to doing some partying in high school, she also knew that one slip-up could ruin everything. "It could have ruined my father's career if I was caught drunk driving or something like that," Katherine says. "Being the oldest and going from being an actor's kid to being the governor's daughter, it's a totally different amount of pressure put on you to be perfect."

Eventually, when Katherine began attending college a few years ago, she found that having Schwarzenegger for a last name made certain aspects of her life, well, less than perfect. "I thought of changing it because, especially for dating, it's impossible," she tells the magazine. "It's something I deal with every day, and I am hyperconscious about it. When I got to college, people -- much more guys than girls because girls don't give a crap about bodybuilding -- were coming up to me, and it would automatically jump to a conversation about my dad and weight lifting or how to do a proper bicep curl. It's like, 'Do you want to date my father, or do you want to date me?'"

Despite having the same last name as her dad, it's her mother, Maria Shriver, with whom she feels more connected. The two talk around six times a day and email constantly. "I've always been way closer to my mom," Katherine admits. "Even when I was little, I was glued to her all the time. I'm close to my dad, but they're totally different kinds of relationships."

Arnold's daughter harassed by schmoes.   ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Daughter 'Thought of Changing' Last Name
by Lizbeth Scordo

After managing to stay out of the spotlight for most of their lives, the Schwarzenegger kids were suddenly swarmed with media attention during the demise of their parents' marriage earlier this year, when it was revealed that their dad, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, had fathered a child out of wedlock. A mega scandal ensued.

For eldest daughter Katherine, 21, the change was overwhelming. "It was like everything came out of nowhere overnight," she says in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I would go out to lunch, and literally 20 people would come and scream at me. And I'm like, 'This is so inappropriate; you're trying to provoke me to have an attack and say something crazy.'"

In fact, "crazy" was what Katherine had been trying so hard to avoid since her father became governor when she was just 13. Though she admits to doing some partying in high school, she also knew that one slip-up could ruin everything. "It could have ruined my father's career if I was caught drunk driving or something like that," Katherine says. "Being the oldest and going from being an actor's kid to being the governor's daughter, it's a totally different amount of pressure put on you to be perfect."

Eventually, when Katherine began attending college a few years ago, she found that having Schwarzenegger for a last name made certain aspects of her life, well, less than perfect. "I thought of changing it because, especially for dating, it's impossible," she tells the magazine. "It's something I deal with every day, and I am hyperconscious about it. When I got to college, people -- much more guys than girls because girls don't give a crap about bodybuilding -- were coming up to me, and it would automatically jump to a conversation about my dad and weight lifting or how to do a proper bicep curl. It's like, 'Do you want to date my father, or do you want to date me?'"

Despite having the same last name as her dad, it's her mother, Maria Shriver, with whom she feels more connected. The two talk around six times a day and email constantly. "I've always been way closer to my mom," Katherine admits. "Even when I was little, I was glued to her all the time. I'm close to my dad, but they're totally different kinds of relationships."

Arnold's daughter harassed by schmoes.   ::)

Looks like she's jealous of her father.     :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 07:15:33 AM »