Author Topic: GH15 Bible Index - Trenbolona ace and enantato  (Read 47887 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15
« Reply #100 on: October 24, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »
Someone should, in fact, download the bible just in case this site every crashes or whatever.  It would then be lost forever

has anyone ever made a compilation of all his bible posting? Or do we just have to look through all his posts?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 24, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
anyone that follows gh15 is a dumbass.

um...fucken...LOL!!!

"i dont follow him, i just ask him questions"  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: GH15 Bible Index - Trenbolona ace and enantato
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2011, 11:07:52 AM »
Yes he is a bit inconsistent, but i think he has evolved over the years just like any poster on here.  If you trace back anyone on this site you will see inconsistent posts and typing pattern changes, that's human nature.  Almost all of my posts are in a different format depending on how much time i have to type it out and how i want to get my points across.

He might be several people posting as one, but i can say that after being involved with this game for well over 10 years, most of what he says is accurate.  If people don't want to believe him i understand because when i have told people about lifters i know who use 8000mg of AAS a week and snort coke before lifting, they don't believe me either.  Yet i have witnessed it with my own eyes and lived a part of it.

The bottom line is if you don't like GH, just ignore him like you would your average village idiot.  But i will say that when it comes to drugs, diet and the cult part of bodybuilding he is speaking a lot of truth that i can vouch for.  Even if he is a gimmick, he's a very well educated one who has either lived this shit as well or is getting information from people who have been there.

Like everything in life, take everything that you see and hear with a grain of salt.

Just my .02

8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
maybe this?

gh15 approved
you are the know it all, i wanted you to tell us and see what the diff is from milos protocol. thanks for the answer dickface

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2011, 09:00:00 PM »
is tren ever not gold, i just brewed some and its slightly darker than test, kinda worried never seen tren not dark,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2011, 09:11:10 PM »
is tren ever not gold, i just brewed some and its slightly darker than test, kinda worried never seen tren not dark,

shades of yellow to gold,, it can be all in between can be bright can be darker can be golden brownish tint,, can be all kind of colors but the common thing is the colors will alwyas be recognized as either yelloish ....goldish ....or golden yellow,, very much like golden shower when you pee on your girlfriend or when she pee on you in the bathtab? somethign like this with little more goldish aspect to it

i never seen white trenbolona ace

gh15 approved
fallen angel

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2011, 10:47:10 PM »
i am currently at 120mg of tren ace ed, im going to up it 10 mg per day every so often to keep drastically changing my physique, what is the max dose of tren ace one should run at age 24, 6 foot, 240-243 lbs, 12-14% bodyfat,

bladerunner

• Getbig II
Re: Back in the game following the GH15 bible
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2011, 10:48:51 PM »
Same as the anti Deca brigade?

X2000000000000000000

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2011, 10:49:07 PM »
i am currently at 120mg of tren ace ed, im going to up it 10 mg per day every so often to keep drastically changing my physique, what is the max dose of tren ace one should run at age 24, 6 foot, 240-243 lbs, 12-14% bodyfat,

its nto the dose of treenbolona you shoudl run ...its what you SHOUDNT RUN WITH IT!,, no pain killers! ,, no narcotics of any kind...no diuretic abuse,, and no ALCOHOL IN ACCESIVE USAGE,, if you do trenbolona higher doses you do need to keep away from the wrong balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2011, 11:06:42 PM »
its nto the dose of treenbolona you shoudl run ...its what you SHOUDNT RUN WITH IT!,, no pain killers! ,, no narcotics of any kind...no diuretic abuse,, and no ALCOHOL IN ACCESIVE USAGE,, if you do trenbolona higher doses you do need to keep away from the wrong balonie

gh15 approved

im not using any narcotics dont drink and no diuretics i started eating less clean and im growing and still getting leaner as you advised, i feel amazing physically just sweating like a fat man in a gorilla suit literally all day not just at night, and i do feel some anxiety, i just want to push my body as far as i can to reach another physical level, im starting to see that you are right about drugs in bodybuilding, you can train insane every day but if the guy next to you did a half ass workout and is on way more goods he will look better than you. just curious if do to age or size i should only increase it so much.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2011, 11:45:20 PM »
im not using any narcotics dont drink and no diuretics i started eating less clean and im growing and still getting leaner as you advised, i feel amazing physically just sweating like a fat man in a gorilla suit literally all day not just at night, and i do feel some anxiety, i just want to push my body as far as i can to reach another physical level, im starting to see that you are right about drugs in bodybuilding, you can train insane every day but if the guy next to you did a half ass workout and is on way more goods he will look better than you. just curious if do to age or size i should only increase it so much.

you are 24 you will be fine,, keep it constant every day 120mg or every 2 day 200+ mg  ...you are very young 24 it shouodl do the trick it may take some time since you started 14% but! it will do it ,, also if you could prime body with gh and then do trenbolona or do them both together then drop gh and stay on trenbolona you would see really ...you will see yourself steeping into the 6% zone on bulk icecream ,, but at 24 you can do with out gh too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2011, 03:17:01 AM »

gh15 approved

AND WHO U GET IT FROM!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »
AND WHO U GET IT FROM!

im brewing it myself its sick, i am getting insanly strong and i look different everyday, but im sweating like a fat man in a monkey suit all day, and for several minutes after shot i feel like my throats closing up, but the gains are insane.

special thanks to gh 15 for opening my eyes, this cycle is gonna be sick.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2011, 09:43:30 PM »
im brewing it myself its sick, i am getting insanly strong and i look different everyday, but im sweating like a fat man in a monkey suit all day, and for several minutes after shot i feel like my throats closing up, but the gains are insane.

special thanks to gh 15 for opening my eyes, this cycle is gonna be sick.

Once your bodyfat lowers you wont sweat as much, the sweating is the Tren burning the fat so its good :D

Thunderdome approved