Author Topic: I just destroyed my back  (Read 13222 times)

Swlabr

Re: I just destroyed my back
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 06:11:15 PM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 07:11:26 PM »
Get back to me in 10 years. You'll know (with an MRI) just exactly what is going on and when it happened.

Can the deadlifts bud.

The pain you will be experiencing won't have been worth it. Ask me how I know.

Even Frank Zane regrets all his Delt work. But, he had the best delts at the time. If he had it to do all over again...

Hind sight is always 20/20

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 07:41:51 PM »
Light weight, sloppy form. Tighten your form up buddy!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 07:42:14 PM »
A similar thing happened to me recently while deadlifting 135 (shut up).  It went away completely after like week or two tops.  Is the pain off to one side or in the middle?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »
yeah sounds a bit like a back spasm, I've had them a couple of times, they take a few days to a week to subside and you have to keep moving to loosen the muscles up - you should see a doctor to confirm - he may also give you pain meds and something to relax the muscles at night

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
A similar thing happened to me recently while deadlifting 135 (shut up).  It went away completely after like week or two tops.  Is the pain off to one side or in the middle?
You don't "deadlift" 135.......you just pick it up. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2011, 09:35:38 PM »

He's a funny guy lol... "Mommy! mommy! Zack's coming to get me!"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 11:25:16 PM »
Whats your thoughts on prostate massage Doc ?
Only for those who are genetically vulnerable...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2011, 11:29:13 PM »
Deadlifts may be one of the greatest exercises for putting on muscle mass (as they utilize nearly every muscle in your body at some point during the lift) ~ but, I don't care how perfect and "tight" your form is, they will eventually wreak havoc on your lower lumbar spine.

There is no getting around it.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2011, 12:06:48 AM »
dead lifts lol,, deasd lifts are for no ones like layne nortom

let me ask you something friends,, but realy thikn about it before you bring me some video of some moron doing dead lifts,, when was last time you remember seeing philsulina or jason doing dead lifts lol i ask you truthfuly lol when? lol

when will you learn we do not do this,, when? we do it when we start lol but even then we move to machine or good mornings lol  

you dont get it i swear,, when ws last time you saw denise wolfe doing dead lifts?

did they all got to be 260lb 6%? lol

there is your answer

bodybuild = ALL DRUGS,, get it in your head,, no matter what jamaica boy want it to be ,, it is all drugs and respond to it ,,

you can do dead lifts from morning to night and only thin you will  get is injuries and strong bones,, look at matt c for god sake lol it is straight out walking joke ,, matt c development is a walking joke and he does so much heavy dead lift...

i ask you here to evaluate what you do ,, you want to be bodybuild? or you want to do balonie for the whores to look at you and then out their arms on your gut when they take pictures with you,,

we dont play with those balonie exercises you do ,, we may do it for camera once in a while but we dont develop ourself with that ,, we work around it ,, we are dragged and letargic who the fuck will do dead lifts when drug and letargic ,, we work smart and heavy but more importantly SMART!

gh15 approved

so God what is the best back exercise,in your opinion????since deadlift is for no one like layne norton......
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 01:40:38 AM »
t bar ,, hammers,, pull downs and chin ups ,, good mornings ,, many great back exercises,, dead lift is good too its just not something that you care much for as bodybuild,,you do it yes mainly at the beggining of your bodybuild,,

generaly speaking a lower back wil develop and show detail when water is minimal... ofcourse you can develop those muscle but lower and middle back is a mater of hormones and sheding the water,, some genetically are fucked but still can get lowerr and middle back to be hard and dry ,, youll be surprized how much 10lb of water can change when it comes to middle back and lower back detail ,, it is night and day ,,

today fellas with insulina at high dose just dont have much lower back and middle back ,, the less insulina you use the better detailed lower back and middle back will be ,, and when i say detailed i mean fibericious,, dry ,, because detail can come out when you are sub 6 % even when you are on lots of insulina ,, it is the condition of the detailed musscle im talking about,,insulina at high doses ruin it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 01:56:55 AM »
Deadlifts may be one of the greatest exercises for putting on muscle mass (as they utilize nearly every muscle in your body at some point during the lift) ~ but, I don't care how perfect and "tight" your form is, they will eventually wreak havoc on your lower lumbar spine.

There is no getting around it.
I never hurt my lower back with regular deadlifts, I did hurt it with SLDL and Tbar rows and cheat curls.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 02:06:40 AM »
Its just a Muscle Strain.  Take a Tennis ball and put it on the ground.  Then position yourself on the floor with the spot on your back right on the Tennis Ball and roll on it pretty vigorously for about 15 minutes or any time.  You probably will feel your lymph nodes swell up a bit.  It will take you probably about 2-4 weeks to recover totally, but you will be as good as new.
jesus .. rule no 1: no massage on injured bodypart

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2011, 02:12:46 AM »
i destroyed your moms ass last night

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2011, 07:56:59 AM »
jesus .. rule no 1: no massage on injured bodypart
That's right, Cleanex...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2011, 08:31:39 AM »
t bar ,, hammers,, pull downs and chin ups ,, good mornings ,, many great back exercises,, dead lift is good too its just not something that you care much for as bodybuild,,you do it yes mainly at the beggining of your bodybuild,,

generaly speaking a lower back wil develop and show detail when water is minimal... ofcourse you can develop those muscle but lower and middle back is a mater of hormones and sheding the water,, some genetically are fucked but still can get lowerr and middle back to be hard and dry ,, youll be surprized how much 10lb of water can change when it comes to middle back and lower back detail ,, it is night and day ,,

today fellas with insulina at high dose just dont have much lower back and middle back ,, the less insulina you use the better detailed lower back and middle back will be ,, and when i say detailed i mean fibericious,, dry ,, because detail can come out when you are sub 6 % even when you are on lots of insulina ,, it is the condition of the detailed musscle im talking about,,insulina at high doses ruin it

gh15 approved

Ronald Coleman deadlifted and he was #1 yeah buddy 8)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2011, 09:36:25 AM »
Ronald Coleman deadlifted and he was #1 yeah buddy 8)
Dorian as well..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2011, 09:39:54 AM »
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

lmao!  What the fuck does that even mean?

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2011, 09:55:23 AM »
you know before gh15 you posted in support of deadlifts.  you said sometimes you loved to just go in the gym and do 12 sets of deadlifts then leave,, very productive day,,great workout itself.  So at least one of you likes deadlifts

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2011, 11:55:32 AM »

Zack is damn funny we talked few times and he is a good man at heart and loves bodybuilding !

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2011, 03:32:34 PM »
you know before gh15 you posted in support of deadlifts.  you said sometimes you loved to just go in the gym and do 12 sets of deadlifts then leave,, very productive day,,great workout itself.  So at least one of you likes deadlifts

even now i say dead lifts are ok ,, dont confuse my words,, i just say notice what i say! i just say we do it mainly at beggining!,, when i said i went to gym to do deadlifts 12 sets and go home,,it ws earlier in my career ,, the more advanced bodybuild you become the less you need it ,, the more you realize you can go around it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2011, 04:18:57 PM »
I never hurt my lower back with regular deadlifts, I did hurt it with SLDL and Tbar rows and cheat curls.

I suppose I should rephrase then. Being short like I am, SLDL's are what I used for many years. Great traps, etc., with good form, but my LB is effed for life.

You are right, I concur.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »
I actually never feel deadlifts in my lower back.  All glutes maybe some traps and lats.  Anyone else the same way?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2011, 08:32:04 PM »
All upright rows and toast
toast dry or with some butter BDB on that note whats your BF% now?