Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.  (Read 137222 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.
« Reply #400 on: August 22, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »
house of cards it seems...
If you remember, I posted the Full Page Magazine ads from Life Magazine from the 60s from my Grandfather on the Political Board.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #401 on: August 22, 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
yes. it is.

ok adam. so here it is. brass tacks- this is why you arent say who you are.

if this thread gets deleted in any way, then we'll all know it to be true.

your name is adam richard abeles. this yourself have posted. nothing new here.

you have a brother and a mother  (whos names i will not give) who are still very much alive. your brother moved out of the family home bought in 2000 in 2003 and bought a house in the same town you now reside in(which i will not say) for $115 000

you do not come from money. in fact you still live at home, that is why you have no phone number or home address. in fact the family home you lived in until 2000, and the one you reside in now (which your mom paid $90 000 for) have the same phone numbers (which i will not give).

you should be very careful in the future about posting your full name on a message board in the future, adam because the internet is a wonderous tool.

wonderous indeed.

and for anyone saying i have divuldged his personal info i have not, and believe me i have names, birthdates the whole shebang. i have only posted enough to show what a lying tawt he is.

and oh yeah, wheres my pic? maybe go upstairs and get your mom to take one for you.

oh and by the way- if you deny living at home the liscense transfer from when you sold your lotus has that address on it. fyi.

Ouch. Adonis seems to be quite the lying poor tiny tit. He and Jismbelle probably live in the basement and when dinner is ready True Anus' mothers yells down.  Adam, Jism dinner reminiscent of Squads moms yell.
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: August 22, 2011, 08:56:34 PM »
Ouch. Adonis seems to be quite the lying poor tiny tit. He and Jismbelle probably live in the basement and when dinner is ready True Anus' mothers yells down.  Adam, Jism dinner reminiscent of Squads moms yell.
My family is dead.  I hope this helps.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #403 on: August 22, 2011, 08:57:41 PM »

shes not the smartest tool in the shed. took her 11 years to get a 4 year degree from UNC.cso i doubt either one of them are as smart as hed like us to think, or as wealthy.

;)

b

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 22, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
If you remember, I posted the Full Page Magazine ads from Life Magazine from the 60s from my Grandfather on the Political Board.
LOL I dont recall and maybe you misunderstood my post...House of cards means something that is looks strong and is easily dismantled like youre persona ;)

your family may have indeed been rich mine was quite wealthy back in the day as well, but you my friend are a fraud who likes to believe he is rich while living at home leaching off of mommy.

thus the house of cards...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: August 22, 2011, 09:02:58 PM »
LOL I dont recall and maybe you misunderstood my post...House of cards means something that is looks strong and is easily dismantled like youre persona ;)

your family may have indeed been rich mine was quite wealthy back in the day as well, but you my friend are a fraud who likes to believe he is rich while living at home leaching off of mommy.

thus the house of cards...
My mother is no longer living though.  (I told you it wouldn`t help)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2011, 09:03:35 PM »

true anus: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOM

mom: yes adam, lordy keep your voice down. your going to wake up the neighbours next door. they just moved into that trailer and we want them to feel at home.

true anus: wheres caroline ma? she said she was going to help me clean up my room but is afraid of the spiders in the basement.

mom: she said she was going to walmart dear to get a new bowl to cut your hair with.

true anus: whats for supper then?

mom: i was going to do your favourite dear, grilled cheese on the ironing board.

true anus: fuck ma AGAIN?

mom: please watch your mouth adam, oh my the lord doesnt like a sweary birdy. its all i have time to make dear florence is picking me up for bingo at 6.

true anus: fuck ma! FUCK!

mom: adam take your medications dear your having an episode again.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »
haven't been on this thread for awhile....after 17 pages I can see Adonis is still getting completely pwned......like in every thread.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: August 22, 2011, 09:06:26 PM »
It appears "onlyme" outed Adam "TA" Abeles in 06.
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 22, 2011, 09:06:58 PM »
true anus: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOM

mom: yes adam, lordy keep your voice down. your going to wake up the neighbours next door. they just moved into that trailer and we want them to feel at home.

true anus: wheres caroline ma? she said she was going to help me clean up my room but is afraid of the spiders in the basement.

mom: she said she was going to walmart dear to get a new bowl to cut your hair with.

true anus: whats for supper then?

mom: i was going to do your favourite dear, grilled cheese on the ironing board.

true anus: fuck ma AGAIN?

mom: please watch your mouth adam, oh my the lord doesnt like a sweary birdy. its all i have time to make dear florence is picking my up for bingo at 6.

true anus: fuck ma! FUCK!

mom: adam take your medications dear your having an episode again- are we still living on the plantation in this one?

U Ok Bro?  Thats a lot to make up about someone who is dead.  I wounded you deeply. ROFLMAO.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: August 22, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
My mother is no longer living though.  (I told you it wouldn`t help)
LOL everything youve said on here is a lie, no one has shown himself to be a man of his word

who should we believe adam richard abeles?

adam richard abeles, hmmmm one of these days when I have more time ill have to google that and see what pops up...better start deleting shit now ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 22, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »
It seems the "Rock" didn't think Adam was up to par to play basketball in 10th grade. LOL
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: August 22, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »
U Ok Bro?  Thats a lot to make up about someone who is dead.  I wounded you deeply. ROFLMAO.

look at the post times, genius.

in 6 whole minutes i encapsulated your life.

you mad bro?
b

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 22, 2011, 09:10:47 PM »
Lets just say Adam's mom's house isn't worth much according to Zillow. Ouch.
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #414 on: August 22, 2011, 09:11:50 PM »
hi alex23.
Lol talking to yourself  ::) I got told you argue with yourself on the TO board also with your gimmicks - no one else there participating just you talking back and forth to yourself - you are not well Alice  :-\

You and TA are quite alike - live in this fantasy land claiming to be this and that out in the real world when you are nothing - TA even invented a GF ffs - you both need locking up  :-\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: August 22, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
Lets just say Adam's house isn't worth much according to Zillow. Ouch.

yeah, about 90k

living the dream.

lol
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2011, 09:12:18 PM »
LOL everything youve said on here is a lie, no one has shown himself to be a man of his word

who should we believe adam richard abeles?

adam richard abeles, hmmmm one of these days when I have more time ill have to google that and see what pops up...better start deleting shit now ;)
Who`s stopping you?  That doesn`t change what happened to my family.  They are dead.  You can disrespect them all you see fit as can anyone, its not going to affect anything for they are, as you guessed it, Dead!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2011, 09:12:52 PM »
Adam, I accepted your challenge, you mad?

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #418 on: August 22, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »
17 pages and all we have is 1 questionable picture, and a few pictures circa the 1990s. Last I checked this was a bb forum, and no one won't post a pic with a sign and TA won't post a current pic (although to his credit, he has posted pics in the past which are incontrovertibly him, so he certainly deserves credit for that). If this thread is really about who looks better, all no one would have to do is post another pic with a sign that proves he is who he says he is, and if it's the same guy, he wins. That would literally take a few seconds, and if he looks like the guy in the initial pics, it makes no sense why he wouldn't post another since it clearly is a great physique  ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
Who`s stopping you?  That doesn`t change what happened to my family.  They are dead.  You can disrespect them all you see fit as can anyone, its not going to affect anything for they are, as you guessed it, Dead!
no disrespect bro, disbelief...

seems like coach is already finding things...LOL 90k huh shit? whats 90k get you in NC?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: August 22, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »
yeah, about 90k

living the dream.

lol
144,800 actuallly, compliments to your mom's exquisite taste in furniture  :-X . Jism must be his third cousin or something. No decent girl would put up with an unemployed turd who lives with mommy. LOL
T

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16:30 PM »
17 pages and all we have is 1 questionable picture, and a few pictures circa the 1990s. Last I checked this was a bb forum, and no one won't post a pic with a sign and TA won't post a current pic (although to his credit, he has posted pics in the past which are incontrovertibly him, so he certainly deserves credit for that). If this thread is really about who looks better, all no one would have to do is post another pic with a sign that proves he is who he says he is, and if it's the same guy, he wins. That would literally take a few seconds, and if he looks like the guy in the initial pics, it makes no sense why he wouldn't post another since it clearly is a great physique  ???
or if TA looked like he said he did, it would literally take a few seconds to post a current pic as well...

XFactor has already verfied thats No one...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »
yeah, about 90k

living the dream.

lol
::)

I`ve already said I own the house that was built for the Grand-Daughter of Francis Scott Key in 1850.  I do enjoy this as it only shows the distance you are away from the truth.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #423 on: August 22, 2011, 09:17:10 PM »
TA does walk the neighbours greyhounds though

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: August 22, 2011, 09:17:21 PM »
You've been exposed Mr. Abeles, time to pack it up and come back with a better gimmick.
T