Author Topic: an hour of standing and moving around builds the body more than sitdown curls or  (Read 3402 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dumbell benching

you see weightlifters are blind to this. they are fatigued so they sitdown to do 90 percent of there movements because they lack energy.  they think they are growing doing there seated curls and benchs when in reality theyre legs are losing size because they are not standing.

if a muscle isnt flexing or supporting weight it is losing stimulation/growth potential/ caloric assimilation. this is why working in your garden will build as much muscle as seated curling or seated tricep extensions ect

also like gh15 says all naturals are virtually cary the same mass within 10-15 pounds it just varies as to what height you are. you take for example a construction worker who doesnt go to a gym and a "gym lifter" the worker who eats right will be just as physically fit and strong as the weightlifter.

hope this helps
A

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
how come i am a slave in a warehouse run around all day everyday lifting boxes and i am not built like a bodybuilder?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
My neighbour is a gardener, walks and lifts stones and stuff all day. He is small as a beanpole....

Sorry, you're wrong. Progressive overload, near-failure sets are the answer.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Right. This is why so many Home Depot employs end up as Mr. Olympia with no training.
G

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Failcan is fail.
T

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
just threw up reading this, not sure why.
Deep Tissue Massage

che

• Getbig V
dumbell benching

you see weightlifters are blind to this. they are fatigued so they sitdown to do 90 percent of there movements because they lack energy.  they think they are growing doing there seated curls and benchs when in reality theyre legs are losing size because they are not standing.

if a muscle isnt flexing or supporting weight it is losing stimulation/growth potential/ caloric assimilation. this is why working in your garden will build as much muscle as seated curling or seated tricep extensions ect

also like gh15 says all naturals are virtually cary the same mass within 10-15 pounds it just varies as to what height you are. you take for example a construction worker who doesnt go to a gym and a "gym lifter" the worker who eats right will be just as physically fit and strong as the weightlifter.

hope this helps

Failcan ,I work in construction ,  99% of construction workers look like absolute shit  ,the ones that look decent they usually work out after work.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I bet this guy lifts a lot all day and you can tell he is HUGE

These guys also look ready for the Mr. O

This guy has massive shoulders. Surely he will be competing in the MR. O

X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I hope your joking Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Failcan ,I work in construction ,  99% of construction workers look like absolute shit  ,the ones that look decent they usually work out after work.

yes they look like shit cause many are heavy beer drinkers and drug users
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how come i am a slave in a warehouse run around all day everyday lifting boxes and i am not built like a bodybuilder?

you lift weights too yet no one unhorminized will look like a bodybuilder but you can look good without weightlifting in the future. if you have weightlifted early on, you have already built up your base and can go no further
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My neighbour is a gardener, walks and lifts stones and stuff all day. He is small as a beanpole....

Sorry, you're wrong. Progressive overload, near-failure sets are the answer.

yes because hes loaded on coffee and doesnt eat
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
My father is a construction worker and i always helped /help him out... but i would hate to do it as a living... cus i sweat like a pig just replacing an outlet or putting up a shelf

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My father is a construction worker and i always helped /help him out... but i would hate to do it as a living... cus i sweat like a pig just replacing an outlet or putting up a shelf

yes exactly consider that a full body workout

when seated benching or curling your giving 80 percent of your body a break by sitting down

but like you said when actually doing physical work , it becomes more of a workout than a weightifting session involves more core and legs
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
if you do everything standing you also reach deep core muscles to stabilize movements and furthering increasing muscle usage and functional strength

and pushups instead of bench press is one of the best workouts for the while body

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
if you do everything standing you also reach deep core muscles to stabilize movements and furthering increasing muscle usage and functional strength

and pushups instead of bench press is one of the best workouts for the while body

yeah but people think they magically build more mass giving the rest of there body a break while benching oh brother people will never learn they think seated weightlifting is magic
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'

maybe you're right  ::)
T

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
an hour of standing and moving around builds the body more than sitdown curls or dumbell benching

LOL - why dont you come to our warehouse, will give you an hours worth of filling orders of American Body Building cases, Muscletech cases, BSN and Gaspari powders, and then come and give us your brilliant deduction on how this type of exercise builds the body. 

Umm.. nope.  The most you lift and move around is around 50 pounds max, and only for a short time. While it does give you some strength, it is nothing like benching or curls.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
LOL - why dont you come to our warehouse, will give you an hours worth of filling orders of American Body Building cases, Muscletech cases, BSN and Gaspari powders, and then come and give us your brilliant deduction on how this type of exercise builds the body. 

Umm.. nope.  The most you lift and move around is around 50 pounds max, and only for a short time. While it does give you some strength, it is nothing like benching or curls.

Shoot I'd love to work in Ronaldo's warehouse making up orders  :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

why would a few seconds or minutes of curling 50 pound dumbells compare to standing and moving wich is supporting 200 pounds of your bodyweight

you see when you are sitting and lifting you are giving your core legs and back a nice sweet break. youre just exchanging stress on one muscle group for another. for whatever you might be gaining on your biceps you are losing on your legs back and core
A