Author Topic: Fired - Help me find a job  (Read 10697 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: FIRED!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »
Go teach English in Japan.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »
I need trainers mid to late September.

Do you?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Help me find a job
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »
Craigslist...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »
typical negro behavior.

I thought this was pretty damn funny. Even being of " negro " race, I thought this was pretty damn funny. Bravo, ManBearPig. Bravo. :D :D

w8m8

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2011, 04:22:11 PM »
Ask Ron  :D

why dont you come to our warehouse, will give you work of filling orders of American Body Building cases, Muscletech cases, BSN and Gaspari powders, and then come and give us here your example on how this type of exercise builds the body.  
The most you lift and move around is around 50 pounds max, and only for a short time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 04:23:06 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 04:24:46 PM »
Hey wiggs ... when you apply for a job and under the RACE section, do you put Black or Jewish  ???

Don't let the "MAN" hold you down

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2011, 05:31:56 PM »
Re-post, but I think you should give it a try...

Listen, get yourself in contact with some of the more influential African Americans on this site, the likes of Parker or G_Thang. They might be able to help.

Under no circumstances should you bother BayGBM with this.  He should be left as your last resort (Your Oprah card), as in when you need a life or death kind of favor.

To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships ~ W. E. B. Du Bois

"1"

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2011, 05:35:22 PM »
Seriously look into local governments for managing and HR positions.  Are you good with budgets?

I've never managed one professionally.

you should be a shoo-in.
Deep Tissue Massage

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2011, 05:38:24 PM »
Please post job ads for me here world wide and I'll follow up with ones I deem worthy...
I have a degree in Human Resources and Management over 10 years experience...
Let 'er loose... ;D

HR is the stinky nutsack of every company.

Start your own business son.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 05:54:40 PM »
You are in Nevada, correct? How about Bartender---as most bartenders become drunks, you can become our resident drunk.

UPS, or HR dept for the Nevada State Judiciary (hey, crime is  job security), Correctional Officer or Probation Officer...or a professional experimental medical drug tester.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 06:03:53 PM »
Fuck wiggs, this really isn't looking too good for you man. 

Both Parker & G_Thang have both cleaned their hands of this mess and practically sent you to either become a tavern drunk or work as a delivery boy.

Listen, this might be a good time to invoke the help of BayGBM.  My sources tell me he is extremely well connected on the West coast and can be found having lunch with Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey and James Earl Jones on Sunday afternoons.

"1"

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2011, 06:08:53 PM »
My work is hiring.  However you would need to move to Colorado.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »
Last I heard you didn't get a promotion but you were fine with it.   What happened? ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2011, 06:23:08 PM »
Fuck wiggs, this really isn't looking too good for you man. 

Both Parker & G_Thang have both cleaned their hands of this mess and practically sent you to either become a tavern drunk or work as a delivery boy.

Listen, this might be a good time to invoke the help of BayGBM.  My sources tell me he is extremely well connected on the West coast and can be found having lunch with Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey and James Earl Jones on Sunday afternoons.

"1"
Hey, I was trying to be creative! But, you just made me laugh!
Actually, I think Wiggs should work for a rival company...and make it a point to be in a hgher management position...use his anger toward the company that let him go, be a motivator...
You can't play the happy-go-lucky, happy to be here negro forever wiggs...you have to have a little bit of Shawn Ray, Ronnie Coleman, and Kai Green in you all at the same time...and when you get there, then you can act like Flex Wheeler...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2011, 06:30:49 PM »
Hey, I was trying to be creative! But, you just made me laugh!
Actually, I think Wiggs should work for a rival company...and make it a point to be in a hgher management position...use his anger toward the company that let him go, be a motivator...
You can't play the happy-go-lucky, happy to be here negro forever wiggs...you have to have a little bit of Shawn Ray, Ronnie Coleman, and Kai Green in you all at the same time...and when you get there, then you can act like Flex Wheeler...

Wait a minute, so you mean to tell me you want wiggs to pick up a heavy southern lisp, fuck grapefruits for practice, while developing strong feelings for Filipino transsexuals and ultimately develop Kidney Failure?

Damn Parker, you're a ruthless motherfucker..

I still say you should reach out to BayGBM, he might very well be your only hope in this ordeal.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »
I hear Apple is hiring..try there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Fired - Help me find a job
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
Time to start pimping Wiggs how far to you live from the street corner?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2011, 08:31:25 PM »
I hear Apple is hiring..try there.
Not Funny.  >:(
The man is dying of cancer.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2011, 10:16:58 PM »
You can jump in at the upcoming Olympia as Kai Green groupie. You know, help him with dumbbells, deep tissue massage, post us reports. It's not about the money, but living the dream.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2011, 11:09:30 PM »
God damn can a guy catch a break?  First time I've ever been in trouble or fired from a job!  WTF?  Is this what it's like to be black? :D  No, it wasn't drug related....assholes. ;D
One of my employees forged a signature on a contract, they said I was there and didn't have control of my store because it happened...Fired...wow.. .I'm just taking it to the nutz this year...I'm a Getbigger, I will survive....In addition, I have been a little mouthy to my boss but he was afraid to say something back, guess he got the last word... ;D

Negro Supreme

Damn, it doesn't seem that long ago when you got your new job after being laid off and posted on this board for us to cherish our jobs because you had to fire some people. Time flies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »
 :-\ :-\
X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2011, 11:24:35 PM »
i'm in California. Do you have any bitches in your stable like Charles Glass?  Last time I saw, your training center was full of hairy balls.  No white women, no Wiggs or O'Tre.

Coach vs Glass
WTF You posted a hot female ? are you ill ? that "lady" doesn't have a cock if you didn't realise  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2011, 02:39:55 AM »
WTF You posted a hot female ? are you ill ? that "lady" doesn't have a cock if you didn't realise  :-\

Let me simplify this for you, Asswipe.  Coach said he can charge the same as Glass, because they both do the same thing.  OK, they both train guys.  But who the fuck cares?  Now, Brother Charles has a fine stable of women clients including Roy, Smith (picture) and so on.  What does coach have, a training center full of hairy balls?  When coach upgrades like Charles, I'd pay him to be my personal trainer.  Other than that, I'd shine Glass' shoes and play dumbbell boy to get next to his bitches.

WillGrant and BoyCubPiglet = Worthless pieces of shit.