Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Rebels win..Ghadafi out!  (Read 20147 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Rebels win..Ghadafi out!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 08:26:47 PM »
we are always going to spend.....

That's it?  That's your justification for getting involved in a war?  For wasting money?  Endangering lives?  Killing?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 09:10:49 PM »
Like what? Take a few more thousand casualties? 

like take up arms and show they are willing to fight and die for their country, not just protest..Assad has a formidable army unlike Gaddafi

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:55 PM »
That's it?  That's your justification for getting involved in a war?  For wasting money?  Endangering lives?  Killing?

how is it a waste of time and money to topple a dictator and save countless people from being killed and raped???.....

get off it!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »
how is it a waste of time and money to topple a dictator and save countless people from being killed and raped???.....

get off it!

Because we have our own problems here.  Charity begins at home.   Is America in great shape right now? If you feel that strongly about it,what did you do personally to help Libyan rebellion?

Please tells us and don't dodge the question.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 09:39:05 PM »

get off it!

You mean like we did with Iraq, right?  Here's a hint: it has absolutely shit all to do with saving the people.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 09:45:14 PM »
You mean like we did with Iraq, right?  Here's a hint: it has absolutely shit all to do with saving the people.

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »

get off it!
Sorry, I missed the part in the constitution where we should police the world and I don't recall arguments by any of the founding fathers saying that we should ever play the role of Team America World Police.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:15 AM »

get off it!

Would these be the same people who, per capita, sent more fighters to Iraq than any other region on the planet? For that matter, we've yet to see any proof of said "atrocities" carried out by Gadhafi while there is a mountain of video evidence showing the Syrian massacres. What proof we do have is a video of these "democracy-loving" rebels beheading one of Gadhafi's soldiers while they hung him by his feet from a window and the mass graves of Gadhafi's soldiers a UK newspaper found.

I don't give a flying fuck about the perceived slights of some anti-American Islamist trash who are only open to us now because President Downgrade saw it fit to shower them with money, weapons and training.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 07:27:53 AM »
Bump

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »
Sorry, I missed the part in the constitution where we should police the world and I don't recall arguments by any of the founding fathers saying that we should ever play the role of Team America World Police.

actually at least this time the Europeans actually did something and took the lead which Obama should get a lot of credit for...he told them we weren't going to be a major factor in this and at least it got the Europeans to do something rather than talk then blame us.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 07:31:41 AM »
Would these be the same people who, per capita, sent more fighters to Iraq than any other region on the planet? For that matter, we've yet to see any proof of said "atrocities" carried out by Gadhafi while there is a mountain of video evidence showing the Syrian massacres. What proof we do have is a video of these "democracy-loving" rebels beheading one of Gadhafi's soldiers while they hung him by his feet from a window and the mass graves of Gadhafi's soldiers a UK newspaper found.

I don't give a flying fuck about the perceived slights of some anti-American Islamist trash who are only open to us now because President Downgrade saw it fit to shower them with money, weapons and training.

your naivete is amazing...do you think a guy stays in power for 42 years by being nice and handing out flowers???......he has murdered opposition leaders?..imprisoned many innocents who opposed him and conducted lots of terrorism in his time......of course he has comitted atrocities.....you are insane

also....how come a guy with an IQ of 160 can't pass the GED test???...strange

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 07:32:51 AM »

Bump

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 07:33:15 AM »
Because we have our own problems here.  Charity begins at home.   Is America in great shape right now? If you feel that strongly about it,what did you do personally to help Libyan rebellion?

Please tells us and don't dodge the question.

Bump

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 07:34:55 AM »
Bump

come on..thats an unfair question..I am not a rebel freedom fighter..what did you do to try and prevent us from getting involved??....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 07:35:04 AM »
Bump

He started a thread on Getbig.com about how my ass was getting kicked by obama.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 07:37:14 AM »
come on..thats an unfair question..I am not a rebel freedom fighter..what did you do to try and prevent us from getting involved??....
Dodge.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 07:41:37 AM »
So far Andre you haven't justified shit.

You dodged the question about spending hundreds of millions on war while we have BIG problems here at home

You dodged the question about Obama ridiculing Bush for getting involved in wars and then now doing it him self

You dodged the question about you feeling so strongly about dictators and what you personally did.

You dodged the question Emmortal askEd you about the irag war.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 07:43:18 AM »

Yeah it's some nice "make the American people feel good" propaganda, but in the end its about resources. Pretty much every war ever fought has been about securing resources.

Darfur would be the top priority of the US military if wars were about saving civilians.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 07:46:18 AM »
Yeah it's some nice "make the American people feel good" propaganda, but in the end its about resources. Pretty much every war ever fought has been about securing resources.

Darfur would be the top priority of the US military if wars were about saving civilians.

North Korea, Syria, many African countries....   What was Burma?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011, 08:42:21 AM »
So far Andre you haven't justified shit.

You dodged the question about spending hundreds of millions on war while we have BIG problems here at home

You dodged the question about Obama ridiculing Bush for getting involved in wars and then now doing it him self

You dodged the question about you feeling so strongly about dictators and what you personally did.

You dodged the question Emmortal askEd you about the irag war.

haven't dodged shit....didn't know I was required to address all of that right away....besides whats the point? of arguing with you?..you won't change your mind or acknowledge that anything I say is right so why bother???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 08:43:27 AM »
haven't dodged shit....didn't know I was required to address all of that right away....besides whats the point? of arguing with you?..you won't change your mind or acknowledge that anything I say is right so why bother???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 08:59:47 AM »

Because all you have done is run away.

And what of substance have you said anyway?

"we always spend money?".  ::)

You acting worse than 33333 does sometimes.

Man up,  or just be a tool. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »
Because all you have done is run away.

And what of substance have you said anyway?

"we always spend money?".  ::)

You acting worse than 33333 does sometimes.

Man up,  or just be a tool. 

again why bother?..in order to debate with someone they have to be as open-minded as I am...you are not....so nothing I say will sway you otherwise....lets just keep on arguing and move on...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »

again why bother?..in order to debate with someone they have to be as open-minded as I am...you are not....so nothing I say will sway you otherwise....lets just keep on arguing and move on...

run Forrest run  ::)

I am asking you about your comments and stances. 

I guess this is too much for you.

The kiddy forum is located here  www.Ican'thandledebating.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 10:58:05 AM »

open minded?   You said the only reason you liked GWB was because of the amount of black appointments he made.