Author Topic: sust 250 expiration  (Read 1111 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
sust 250 expiration
« on: August 25, 2011, 03:08:37 PM »
is stuff from 2009 still good to use? It's been stored in a container away from light.  I just got diagnosed with low T and picked up some testim gel which set me back $270!  Can't afford that every motnh.  So i have some amp and also Organon syringes that are filled and sealed.  After I am done with what I have, my next issue is ebing able to get more.  PM if you wish on the second matter lol. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: sust 250 expiration
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »
is stuff from 2009 still good to use? It's been stored in a container away from light.  I just got diagnosed with low T and picked up some testim gel which set me back $270!  Can't afford that every motnh.  So i have some amp and also Organon syringes that are filled and sealed.  After I am done with what I have, my next issue is ebing able to get more.  PM if you wish on the second matter lol. 

I believe most meds need to be stored at a controlled temperature as well as being protected from light. However, I am not an expert on Sustanon since I have never used it. Is there an expiration date on the container? That would be your first clue as to whether it is still OK.

When I was first diagnosed with low testosterone, my doctor and I decided to try Androgel. It seemed to work alright. However, my co-pay for the prescription was pretty high....although not as high as what you paid which seems like the full price. If you have medical insurance, doesn't it cover treatment and prescriptions for low testosterone? Anyway, I switch to testosterone injections once a week which I give to myself. A three month's supply of Testosterone Cypionate only cost me about $16.50 with my insurance picking up the difference. Even if you had to pay full price I think that is about $170 for a three months supply if you are injecting about 150 mg a week. Guys who are on gear will laugh at this low dose....however it is enough to bring my testosterone levels up to between 800 and 1000 which is the norm for a very young fellow.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 05:00:58 PM »
they usually just drop in potency year by year. I probably wouldnt use them. just get some new gear if you have a source for it.use a little of the testim gel andcall your doctor and say you cant stand the smell and would rather use an injectable form of test. that might work. a 10ml vial of watson test depot 200mg per ml is around 90$. if your lean the testim gel should help some just put it where you are the leanest and most vascular.. Id rub it in where chest connects to your shoulders and maybe a little on your biceps right in the split where your bicep seperates from your forarm.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »
Just don't use the gel at all and go back and get more blood work and it won't change. Do the same when he finally prescribes a low dose of test. Then slowly work up until he finally gives you a script for 1ml a week. That is about the max they will go. That fucking gel is like rubbing elephant cum on you. Uhhhh....at least that is what I am told elephant cum feels like.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 07:45:34 PM »
That fucking gel is like rubbing elephant cum on you. Uhhhh....at least that is what I am told elephant cum feels like.  ;)

If it feels like elephant cum, maybe your using too much....not that I would know squat about elephant cum but I'm guessing when an elephant cums there is lot of jizz. LOL.

What I noticed about Androgel is that it messed with my estrogen more than test cyp does. I was crying about every stupid thing and my nipples were really sensitive....more so than usual.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 08:08:46 PM »
they usually just drop in potency year by year. I probably wouldnt use them. just get some new gear if you have a source for it.use a little of the testim gel andcall your doctor and say you cant stand the smell and would rather use an injectable form of test. that might work. a 10ml vial of watson test depot 200mg per ml is around 90$. if your lean the testim gel should help some just put it where you are the leanest and most vascular.. Id rub it in where chest connects to your shoulders and maybe a little on your biceps right in the split where your bicep seperates from your forarm.

Yeah that's an issue. I have no source.  I thought my insurance would have covered more but it seems it doesn't.  This might be a workin progress.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 09:10:37 PM »
Yeah that's an issue. I have no source.  I thought my insurance would have covered more but it seems it doesn't.  This might be a workin progress.

well thats something you could tell the doctor you asked  the pharmacist and he or she told you the injectable form was cheaper.I have only heard and used the unimed androgel and it shouldnt cost more than 50$ if you have ok insurance. its just testosterone base pretty much transdermal test suspension. you aborb less than 50mg per packet you might get 25mg if your rea lean so if you use 2 or 3 packets it will work. but if you complain to your doctor about the smell you could probably get the injectable form. or do what most of us do tell them you did internet research and found out the injectable version is the best and raises your test level faster and to a greater test ng/ somebody above said this and they are right 200mg a week is all you can expect from a legit doctor.

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 03:05:28 PM »

Your sustanon is still very good If stored properly. I have a grip of ip sustanon also known as susaton 375 manufactured in 2007 and they work just fine. Hope this helps

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »
awesome thanks guys.  I just started the testim, need to at lezt get it started.  My next venture is a reliable source.  I dont tink my insurance covers injectables or the pellet form.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 08:52:41 PM »

Just curious what was your test level when the Dr. agreed to give you a script , I had a level of 221 and he's scheduled me for some more bloodwork this week

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:16 PM »
What if you masturbated with andro gel as lube, fockin sweet

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
Just curious what was your test level when the Dr. agreed to give you a script , I had a level of 221 and he's scheduled me for some more bloodwork this week

it was 220