Author Topic: 'Flinstones' exposed- the final chapter (pics inside)  (Read 51655 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: 'Flinstones' exposed- the final chapter (pics inside)
« Reply #250 on: January 18, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »
I hear ya` brother,I have no malice towards him although I did enjoy this thread......just keeping it real.  :)

We all need a good laugh once in awhile  ;D God I remeber when someone had some god awful pics of me put up I went into a panick. I came on here one day when I had only a few posts and I starting running my mouth. I was outed rather quickly lol. Everyone forgave me though. I haven't looked back since. I wish we could all really meet up for a getbig weekend.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: January 18, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
Flintstones is a good guy and if those pics are really him he's got some kick ass genetics to put on some serious size with the right training, diet, and AAS supplementation.  He's never done me wrong and always says what he says he's gonna do.  He's got some Kevin Levronesque genetics for sure.  All he needs is some Polish Metanabol :)) LMAO! 

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: January 18, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
mcmanus, flint is the kid in the red here

and mak, i had the same attitude as you, he still lies his ass off. he claims he did this and that, hgh years ago, anadrol for 4 months straight, he still claims this

he is just a straight up liar, i used to support him and when his lying got out of hand, I pmed him and told him to chill out. he never ever chilled out and then I decided to not support him anymore. he lies about things you wouldnt even expect him to lie, trust me everything he's told you is false, including shit about his family

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #253 on: January 18, 2012, 04:22:05 PM »

and mak, i had the same attitude as you, he still lies his ass off. he claims he did this and that, hgh years ago, anadrol for 4 months straight, he still claims this

he is just a straight up liar, i used to support him and when his lying got out of hand, I pmed him and told him to chill out. he never ever chilled out and then I decided to not support him anymore. he lies about things you wouldnt even expect him to lie, trust me everything he's told you is false, including shit about his family

Will see. I think he will come around. People say certain things to get attention. Like I said though I've talked to him quite a bit he does know his stuff he just needs to get the experince now. No more lies about anything anymore.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: January 18, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »
Will see. I think he will come around. People say certain things to get attention. Like I said though I've talked to him quite a bit he does know his stuff he just needs to get the experince now. No more lies about anything anymore.

you know how many times i told him this? he claimed in the kigs thread that is deleted that he tested 700 igf levels "years ago"

that kid in the red shirt, he tested 700 igf? lol, so he's on hgh and aas, that's what he wants you to believe, and in his 3rd pm to me ever he said he was now doing heavy doses now, no more pussy shit, fuck the studies

this kid is not the future of bb, he is a tumor on bb, he is a layne flack in the making, same attitude but different approach because he and layne worship different people, they both lie but one about not doing steroids and the other one about doing steroids lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »

fuck bro....I'm not the kid in the red. Ask the lamefalsehood he knows me in real life ! Dustin knows me and knows my real name! I added him on my facebook! Hell I'm going by Makeveli's house this week he can confirm it's me, again ::)  ...enough is enough...you want to talk shit fine, but dont accuse someone of being someone they are not because it's not right. and it's frustrating...
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2012, 04:28:44 PM »
at least you have some muscle then

wont it be awkward since mak knows u masturbate with other guys around, lol

and this whole time i thought you were the kid in the red, for chrissake, where is the facepalm smiley

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #257 on: January 18, 2012, 04:30:02 PM »
We all need a good laugh once in awhile  ;D God I remeber when someone had some god awful pics of me put up I went into a panick. I came on here one day when I had only a few posts and I starting running my mouth. I was outed rather quickly lol. Everyone forgave me though. I haven't looked back since. I wish we could all really meet up for a getbig weekend.
A getbig meet up would be a thing of legend!!  :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #258 on: January 18, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »
Throwing of hands with bottom twinks.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #259 on: January 18, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »

No bro, he is the kid in the black tank. He lives in the same town as me. I ran into him at the gym I workout in. He asked me if I was Shelby Starnes, I told him I didnt know who that was and I would google it when I got home. I thought he(flintstones) looked familiar when we spoke, and I finally figured out I knew his face from this thread. We've only spoken via PM, as he stopped going to the gym I go to. But I can assure you that IS him. I'm a grown man with a wife, kid and a mortgage. I got no reason to get caught up in the getbig gotcha sessions. And to be 19, he is pretty f-ing big, for real.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: January 18, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
lol of course he's big for 19, but wtf he make me think he's the kid in the red, now i gotta associate the things he says with that image instead of the old one, whatever, fckn dumbass needs to clarify better next time

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #261 on: January 18, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »
lol of course he's big for 19, but wtf he make me think he's the kid in the red, now i gotta associate the things he says with that image instead of the old one, whatever, fckn dumbass needs to clarify better next time

I thought you guys would find it funny :-\ 
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #262 on: January 18, 2012, 04:56:45 PM »
I thought he was the kid in the red too,great clarification there flint.  :(

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
fag

anyways wtf am i doing on getbig i have to go find programmers tomorow to build me a prototype for my bizzness so i can meet with vcs asap

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2012, 04:59:38 PM »
flint uses steroids ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #265 on: January 22, 2012, 09:20:09 AM »
fuck bro....I'm not the kid in the red. Ask the lamefalsehood he knows me in real life ! Dustin knows me and knows my real name! I added him on my facebook! Hell I'm going by Makeveli's house this week he can confirm it's me, again ::)  ...enough is enough...you want to talk shit fine, but dont accuse someone of being someone they are not because it's not right. and it's frustrating...

kid in black tank

got to have gh in system hsi gh is too low,, too much circulating estrogen alot of the size is water and fat,, hgh will make sure to keep everything same weight while losing the adipse and the estrogenic shit thats going there it will make muscle grow through the water film and through the estrogen ,,

testostena got to be low,,

no more dianabol,,

only superdrol or anadrol if use orals

trenbolona higher doses in the 150mg every 2 day ,, masterona for estrogen reduction  50 mg every 2 day will do ,, high doses of primobolam or some equipona and some primbolan

you enemy = testosteorna and dianabola,,it will do you good if you want to be stronger but bodybuild look will never come to you from testosteroan and dianabola ,, not in your case

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2012, 10:15:53 AM »
Flint is thick for a 19-year old. Good job, would be interesting to see what you'd look like using gh15's advice.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2012, 10:23:36 AM »

you white boys try too hard with the owning BS.  i don't see it here.  outside of vince, it's hard to pick off the brothers.  :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #268 on: January 22, 2012, 10:46:58 AM »
Flint is thick for a 19-year old. Good job, would be interesting to see what you'd look like using gh15's advice.

That picture is from 2010 I was just about to turn 18 that week, here we are 2012 (19 now) I still look the exact fucking same albet bigger..probably 15 more pounds of muscle and a few  more pounds of fat..  I've never taken any exotics like tren,EQ,primo,etc. I will try your advise gh15, but honestly I do not regret the past two years I think it built a solid base to work from, I am very strong and thick for my age especially being a taller guy, just not gifted in a bodybuilding sense. You never know until you try though right?  Primo it is...
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #269 on: January 22, 2012, 11:09:25 AM »
That picture is from 2010 I was just about to turn 18 that week, here we are 2012 (19 now) I still look the exact fucking same albet bigger..probably 15 more pounds of muscle and a few  more pounds of fat..  I've never taken any exotics like tren,EQ,primo,etc. I will try your advise gh15, but honestly I do not regret the past two years I think it built a solid base to work from, I am very strong and thick for my age especially being a taller guy, just not gifted in a bodybuilding sense. You never know until you try though right?  Primo it is...

You're the biggest 19 year old I've ever seen.