Author Topic: Does Cormier not like Cutler?  (Read 6679 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Re: Does Cormier not like Cutler?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »
Jay beat the degenerate woman abusing drug addict cormier fair and square. When will cormier just go to prison and get it over with?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 08:59:42 AM »
a number of things: jay is not a brother, jay is boring and not cool, jay has beaten him countless number of times, with only 2 contests between the two even being close and that was how many years ago.... heck cormier would have cutler 3rd, 4th at jay's best meaning 2001, and 2006 and 2009th... cormier's "opinion is for the most large majority who he likes whether personally or bodywise and has NOTHING TO DO with reality or the judges opinion or the public's opinion even....

now granted, cormier is allowed to have an "opinion' but shouldn't an opinion be based NOT on personal issues...?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 09:02:20 AM »
the only way jay looks good is if you ignore his waste, that shit looks so awful, it makes me wanna look away it's like a train wreck lol, chris is ok looking he just dont have big muscles, nice shape though

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 09:03:25 AM »
Old news but..... In the sept.issue of Flex Cormier has Jay coming in Fourth as a prediction. I find this assessment not legit from what he really thinks cause Jay not only killed the competition in 09 but had the biggest point spread in Oympia history and had sick conditioning so even if he came in off he would be second and worst case scenerio third, but fourth is just stupid, even the mighty gh15 wouldn't put Jay in fourth. Discuss.

Oh BTW BIG LOL at Chic's top 10 prediction he got like 2 right ;D
Who does he have in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 09:29:10 AM »
i think cormier has himself in 1st and probably second place too! LOL! he just needs to peak at the right time and that the olympia should be held when he is ready and says so.... lol! just joking....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 10:46:26 AM »
Jay beat the degenerate woman abusing drug addict cormier fair and square. When will cormier just go to prison and get it over with?
so cutler is a natural?
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 11:47:24 AM »
I quess he means different drugs. ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 11:52:17 AM »
I quess he means different drugs. ;)
drugs are drugs.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 12:21:05 PM »
Who does he have in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place?
Kai in first, Heath and second, and Jackson in third, I was trying to avoid that cause I didn't want anyone to think that I was claiming its a race thing, oh and he has the previous years runner up (Branch) in 7th

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 12:24:15 PM »
We know the type of drugs cormier favors. He was a friend of Titus, wasn't he?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 12:37:59 PM »
a number of things: jay is not a brother, jay is boring and not cool, jay has beaten him countless number of times, with only 2 contests between the two even being close and that was how many years ago.... heck cormier would have cutler 3rd, 4th at jay's best meaning 2001, and 2006 and 2009th... cormier's "opinion is for the most large majority who he likes whether personally or bodywise and has NOTHING TO DO with reality or the judges opinion or the public's opinion even....

now granted, cormier is allowed to have an "opinion' but shouldn't an opinion be based NOT on personal issues...?
Oh "brother". This post sums it all up. Brothers think they are cool. Only in their fantasy. Nothing cool about being owned and brought over as slaves. That is beta males right there. Even the native Americans had black slaves, and they have now kicked them out of their tribe.

Second-largest U.S. Indian tribe expels slave descendants
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/24/us-oklahoma-cherokee-idUSTRE77N08F20110824

Blacks, you are not cool.

epic_alien

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
epic reality check and owning

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 02:07:15 PM »
I was at the Arnold Classic in 2002 and Jay completely out sized Cormier. It was not even close. Everyone in the audience knew Jay was the winner.

Sorry, your "opinion" is rather biased as we all know. Cormier should have won in 2000 vs a Syntholed up Flex, in 2001 and 2002. Cormier has been sitting at the 250-260 mark for a while and is the only bber at the time who looked like he could carry 275-280 with no problem.
He clearly outshaped, out conditioned Jay (from the pics in Flex and Musclemag), and when they turned around--Cormier had Jay beat like a pimp beating a ho' that didn't didn't bring his money.
Jay had width, and that is what Johnny Fitness commenting on...the only thing...people make more excuses for Jay winning than a parent of spoiled badass kid.

And as someone said...that case with Ahmo Hight from 1996 stuck in people's minds, because was the first thing that the poster said.
The powers that be have liked Jay for a while. He doesn't cause any trouble, is relatively boring, reps the
All-American look...shit, even if Richard Jones was taller, bigger and better than Jay, they'd go with Jay...the only problem is that compared to the likes of Ronnie, Jay's best was far away leas than Ronnie's best.

Jay is the most gifted bber in history, and it's one of the reasons why bbing now suck's unwashed donkey's ass.

And BTW, not all the blacks that were on the Trail of Tears were black slaves---there is a reason why they were called The Freedmen..even though this happened before the Civil war. Because slavery was abolished officially at thd end of the Civil War. Of course the Emancipation Proclamation was a few yrs before that. Many Blacks were aligned with the Indians and sought refuge, some were "slaves", but were treated as equals. Read Black Indians.
I am of Cherokee heritage, and my facial features (cheekbones and nose) show that. My great grandfather was half Cherokee half black, and I look like him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 02:13:47 PM »
Oh "brother". This post sums it all up. Brothers think they are cool. Only in their fantasy. Nothing cool about being owned and brought over as slaves. That is beta males right there. Even the native Americans had black slaves, and they have now kicked them out of their tribe.

Second-largest U.S. Indian tribe expels slave descendants
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/24/us-oklahoma-cherokee-idUSTRE77N08F20110824

Blacks, you are not cool.

You're on fire today, looking for a time out? I can make it happen...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
You're on fire today, looking for a time out? I can make it happen...
F'in crybaby.  ::)
T