Author Topic: The “Knockout Game”  (Read 12918 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: The “Knockout Game”
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2011, 05:50:09 PM »
Boy was I wrong about you. You seemed like a fairly bright, good natured guy.. that I wouldn't have associated with the mindset that could even slightly justify the behavior of these vicious animals..You probably think this shit and the "Flash mobs" are ok too. You are the exact reason your community has all the problems with it..the crime, the baby mamas, the gangstas..Because no one of your race seems to think it's a problem. Guess what Homie..because of videos like this, people are waking up. They are arming themselves and they won't hesitate to massacre these mindless primates...You have sided with the savages..I'm disgusted with you. I really thought you were smarter than that.

Context: my previous post was in response to the guy who said he'd gladly take on 8 irrational beings with just his black belt and a gun.  Many guys could take on 2 attackers, if necessary.  Back in the day, if you were ever jumped by 3 guys, the rule of thumb was to grab the 1 you thought was the easiest mark and beat the shit out of him which, in theory, would scare the others off. But if there were 4 or more, you needed to run, period. 

Pointing out the poor odds of engaging the attackers when you're down 8-to-1 in no way justifies the actions of the perps in the video.  That you could make such a connection only confirms what I've said all along about how generally emotional this country has become...that is, we're a bunch of little bitches who barely stop to think anymore, because we aren't capable of doing so.

This video is using the racial angle to get people who claim to be 'conservative' to buy into the Big Brother concept.  They want cameras everywhere - 'in the interest of 'public safety', of course - but where does the surveillance end?  And how soon before people started demanding that the cameras be monitored by human eyes 24/7?  How much are people willing to pay for this new 'peace of mind' they've allowed themselves to be convinced that they need?

The sad part is that the city is *telling* you that's what they're using the video for and people are still blind to the core facts. 

Suffice it to say, all the guns in the world can't fix stupid.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 08:33:51 PM »
Boy was I wrong about you. You seemed like a fairly bright, good natured guy.. that I wouldn't have associated with the mindset that could even slightly justify the behavior of these vicious animals..You probably think this shit and the "Flash mobs" are ok too. You are the exact reason your community has all the problems with it..the crime, the baby mamas, the gangstas..Because no one of your race seems to think it's a problem. Guess what Homie..because of videos like this, people are waking up. They are arming themselves and they won't hesitate to massacre these mindless primates...You have sided with the savages..I'm disgusted with you. I really thought you were smarter than that.
lot of good points in this post.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »
You have to understand the mentality. Seperately, they are cowards. That's why they need gangs around them. They cry like babies when they get beaten up. If you must fight one, gouge it's eyes quickly. Then beat the tar out of the bastard.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2011, 06:02:28 AM »
Joe Frazier left hook lights out.. :o

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 10:51:22 AM »
stuff like this makes me sad

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »
THe other white guy with the hat on just walks on by when the guy got knocked down. Sad world.

Oh, and you woulda stopped and helped out?  Bullshit.    ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2011, 12:21:37 PM »
The “Knockout Game” - More Black Attacks on Whites

by James Buchanan

Oh great… another Black “game” that targets Whites.

A recent news article reports “By now, almost everyone has seen one of the …videos of black teen mobs rampaging through a store. Maybe we’ve even seen the …pictures of the victims, or heard their stories. Most Americans have heard of recent violent ‘flash mobs,’ which are the bands of black teens that attack mostly white victims and white businesses, as even the New York Times once noted.”

“But the flash mobs, which are more accurately called ‘race riots’ or ‘racial mob violence,’ are not the only interesting topic to cover in our national conversation about race. There is also the ‘knockout game,’ which is stunning in its brutal simplicity and stark racial significance.”

“The knockout game involves ‘unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders,’ according to police who have had to deal with it. A retired officer explained, ‘Normally it was a group of black males, one of which would strike him as hard as he could in the face, attempting to knock him out with one punch,’ says retired Sgt. Don Pizzo. The victims are typically not robbed, but simply punched with no provocation. Such attacks have been reported in Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, and New Jersey.”

“…As one player of the game says, ‘[w]e used to walk to where a lot of people be at and hit ‘em. If one of the homeboys didn’t knock him out, then the other would come. Whoever knock him out would be king.’ ”

It’s a safe bet that most of the Black “yoot” involved in these attacks were raised on taxes from White people. We paid for the section 8 apartment. We paid for the welfare. We paid for the food stamps and we paid for the public school education for many -if not all- of these Blacks, and what do we get in return? A fractured skull in a totally unprovoked, vicious hate crime attack.

Considering that this game involves hitting the White victim as hard as possible, there’s an excellent chance of skull fractures and death. In fact, one individual in St. Louis already has died from one of these attacks.

All I can say is: keep your eyes open, be aware of your surroundings, try to avoid areas with Black youth and get a CCW permit and large caliber pistol to defend yourself. As the economy continues to deteriorate, Blacks are increasingly targeting White people for theft and assault. Don’t be surprised if Blacks start committing home-invasion robberies. The Blacks are behaving like a race war has started. White people need to wake up and we need to be ready to defend ourselves.

How quickly people forget about the skinheads and neo-nazi fucks that do the same to anyone of color.  Seems to not be as big as an issue when 12 white guys beat the shit out of a neggar for no reason.  Don't get me wrong.  I think these blacks are freaking animals and are thriving off of the internet coverage making it seem cool.  It's sad because as someone said there are more good black people than bad but the media likes to focus on it.  Out of the billion muslims in this world a group of 1000 made everyone of them labelled as terrorists.  It's a shame.  Same as these idiots.  Think back to the crips in LA.  Those guys would kill for no reason.  But no one cared when blacks killed blacks or mexicans, but once a white due gets beat it makes the news.

Then again if 12 white guys did this to a black guy the would have immediately labelled it as a lynch mob or racial beating so either way everyone is a fucking loser in this shit.

It makes me wonder in the end when all hell breaks loose and it's a free for all. The blacks, mexicans and whites will just kill each other off and the chinese will sit laughing as they pick up all of the pieces and make the USA their own country.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 12:27:10 PM »
And thats why they are locked up like the animals they are.  Prisons and jails are filled with blacks, with more and more coming in everyday.  They leave behind broken families who'll only continue on this "legacy" of crime and being recipients of government handouts.  They'll continue to stay in neighborhoods that they routinely trash and force honest people that make money out.  Yes, there are a lot of individuals that do not engage in any of this and make a meaningful, fruitful contribution to society.......even they distance themselves away from the ghetto trash unless there is money and influence to be made off of it such as hip hop artists and con men such as Reverand Al and Jesse "Shakedown" Jackson do.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2011, 12:55:08 PM »
Oh, and you woulda stopped and helped out?  Bullshit.    ::)

I would've at least called the police and gone back to help the victim after the criminals left or during the attack hidden myself and yelled, "FIRE! FIRE!".  Try something to distract.  The last part is a bit of a stretch I know.   I can't take down a group of thugs by myself, but there are ways to help.   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
I would've at least called the police and gone back to help the victim after the criminals left or during the attack hidden myself and yelled, "FIRE! FIRE!".  Try something to distract.  The last part is a bit of a stretch I know.   I can't take down a group of thugs by myself, but there are ways to help.   

Time to change your screen name lad.

Mon of Steele would have made minced monkey meat out of that group.  I guess only one of us truly can be called steel.  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »
Time to change your screen name lad.

Mon of Steele would have made minced monkey meat out of that group.  I guess only one of us truly can be called steel.  ;D

Yes, they would've been terrified of your huge purse.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 02:24:01 PM »
I play the "Empty the clip game". ;D

8)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 08:34:13 AM »

Absolutely, go back after and help.

But this guy acts like the dude in the video shoulda turned into the incredible hulk and took them all on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2011, 03:09:37 AM »

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2011, 11:01:05 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »
*looks at thread title, comes in thread*

*looks at threads contents.. lifts eyebrow*

*throws a bag of garbage on the floor in this thread, walks away from thread*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2011, 11:17:47 AM »
See what happens when whitey stops playing "The Slave Game"

[Slavery] was established by decree of Almighty God...it is sanctioned in the Bible, in both Testaments, from Genesis to Revelation...it has existed in all ages, has been found among the people of the highest civilization, and in nations of the highest proficiency in the arts - Jefferson Davis, President, Confederate States of America [105]

Every hope of the existence of church and state, and of civilization itself, hangs upon our arduous effort to defeat the doctrine of Negro suffrage - Robert Dabney, a prominent 19th century Southern Presbyterian pastor

... the right of holding slaves is clearly established in the Holy Scriptures, both by precept and example - Richard Furman, President, South Carolina Baptist Convention[106][107]
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2011, 11:36:08 AM »
100% true but the people who believe in God, in general get brought up with a little bit more empathy then the average atheist, even statistics can back this up, however doesn't mean that serial killers or a rapist did not get brought up with religion, because a phsychotic person can come out of any race, culter, tradion, ethnic or religious  group.
This is obviously a troll, I was brought up in a secular household, and I witnessed some of my friends become lifelong fuckups, depressives and mentally unstable from religious upbringings, one of my friends tried to kill himself at 15, because he couldnt stand being forced, yes forced with fear of violence to go sing hymns and pray and listen to some pedo sermon.  I feel sorry for people who are stuck at the God stage, they seem so irrational, I always feel like I am talking with a teenager, when I speak with Religious people, they always seem slightly odd and childlike in their view on the world.
V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »
Do you spend your entire life thinking about black people???..get a life man