Author Topic: Fella claiming natty lol  (Read 24669 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Fella claiming natty lol
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »
lol if we go shopping i choose the paint i pay for the paint and u carry it for me you oversized loser

id put your head on the paint shaking machine and laugh as it shook your teeth out you feeble tit...hahahahaaaaaaa

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2012, 09:36:15 PM »

allright man, i'll fully admit that ideal for me and my frame would be a light-heavy ie. 198 @ 6% but i also know that ECA and superdrol won't take me there lol

but i'm curious how far you think ECA and superdrol can take me? i'm thinking middleweight ie. 176 @ 6-7%

and an 18 inch conditioned arm? Mentzer's conditioned arm was 18 5/8 inches and Zane's conditioned arm was MAYBE 17 inches

you are not ok in the koko nut friend,, seriously i agree with groink here,, i used to not like to see fellas jumping on you but you seriously not right in the koko nut of yours,,

you are living in a wanna be world of fellas liek zane and menzer trying to rationalize your lower lean muscle with their superb physiqe,, they had 50 lb on you of lean muscle what are yo utalking about? they had 50-60 lb on you of lean pure muscle tissue! ! !

superdrol bring you to 176 ...not 175 but 176! 6%? what are you fucking nuts? 6% nothing ,, you dont get to 6% with supedrol and eca you are playing iwth poop,, you know what poop is?

i dont want to call you idiot because i dotn want to believe you are one eventhough groink insist you are one...but its hard not to go iwth him on that one because you come off as someone who want to be bodybuild but just wont take the steps needed and also will try to hold to some lower numbers due to other fellas who did it in the higher 90s lol you are fucking 150 lb in a good wet day on stage if lucky ! ! ! what are you talking about??

you need testosterona trenbolona and G FUCKING H ,,then....you may be able to go on stage one day 190lb or so ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2012, 11:25:00 PM »
guy has great build.all liver tabs...

And sweet potatos. 

You can tell this guy has poured through the last decades worth of Flex magazine and found the ideal diet, training method and rep range.  We should all pay him a bunch of money to create workouts and diets for the rest of us naturals. 
Come at me Bro!

NaturalLoco

• Getbig I
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2012, 06:46:00 AM »
GH15, what hormones is this guy on?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »
you are not ok in the koko nut friend

lol :D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »
i can't believe people in this thread are actually uncertain about this guy's natural/hormonized status. THERE IS NO FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT IT—HE IS ABSOLUTELY HORMONIZED TO THE MOTHER FUCKING MAX.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »
OK OK!  I'm here to settle this.  The cat in the picture just called me and explained everything. He is natural. Lifetime natural.  Carry on.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2012, 04:00:33 PM »
   PED

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2012, 07:06:22 PM »
Nice physique, def not natty. 

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2012, 10:54:36 AM »
Natty came and went a long time ago with this guy.

Are we on a bodybuilding board?  Sometimes I wonder.  I am a lifetime natural, and I can spot the liars and filts right away.