Author Topic: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7  (Read 66393 times)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2011, 11:49:45 PM »
Like a few others on here said, I'm not trying to prove/disprove anything. I just want to know the truth because I don't believe for a second what the government said. It's like being a little kid and your parents telling you a story about your pet dog going to heaven and a better place because you're not really ready to deal with the concept of death & it's best to believe your parents!

It's almost scary how a lot of the stupid sheep on here do not have a questioning or inquisitve attitude about some of the stories the goverment says and the decisions it does. Fucking do some research ...for starters about the shit the CIA pulled in central american countries 60 years ago. Coups, revolts...etc.

But I guess life is always easier with your head in your ass.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: September 09, 2011, 01:17:36 AM »

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: September 09, 2011, 01:19:55 AM »
You need to watch the video. They have structural engineers that go on record saying the probability of all columns in WTC 7 failing at the same time is 0% based on the damage to the corner.

And that is precisely what happened when WTC 7 pancaked at the speed of gravity. All columns failed and there was no structural resistance during the collapse. This is only possible if all columns were severed at the base. If the corner damage from the taller towers caused the collapse of WTC 7 it would have collapsed a lot different. But don't take my word for it - look at the experts in the video. Over 1000 architects and engineers. Even the family members of the victim say the official story is BS.

And Larry Silverstein, owner of the complex, admits they pulled the building.

How much more do you need JWB? Are you really that gullible and willing to listen to the BS from a group of people with a history of lying to you. Really?? WOW!

NAN0 THERMITE WAS ALREADY F0UND IN THE SCENE ALS0.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #303 on: September 09, 2011, 01:21:14 AM »
"Let it happen" has zero credibility at this point. "Made it happen" is the obvious truth.

A L0T 0F PE0PLE BELIEVE THE G0VERNMENT CAN'T PULL IT 0FF. IT WASN'T THE G0VERNMENT. IT WAS A R0GUE NETW0RK WITH A SELECTED GR0UP 0F INDIVIDUALS CUT ACR0SS VARI0US ENTITIES.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: September 09, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »
Interesting comments at the 8.42 mark.

"both towers were still standing when i heard an explosion on the 6th floor of WTC 7,so i had to move up to the 8th floor"

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: September 09, 2011, 11:50:30 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:25 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: September 09, 2011, 12:03:00 PM »

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #308 on: September 09, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »
No the order is to shoot down and they are talking about flight 93 not flight 77.

jwb - You're getting bogged down with information here, which is easy to do.  Please look at Norman Mineta's sworn testimony again:

During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the vice-president, ‘The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.’ And when it got down to, ‘The plane is 10 miles out,’ the young man also said to the vice-president, ‘Do the orders still stand?’ And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said, ‘Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?’”

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: September 09, 2011, 03:15:49 PM »
N0T T0 MENTI0N THERE WERE 46 DRILLS 0F A HIJACKED PLANE ENTERING THE W0RLD TRADE CENTER 0N THE DAY BEF0RE AND AFTER 9/11. HMM WHAT A C0INCIDENCE. DRILLS ARE D0NE F0R TW0 REAS0NS. T0 GET THE B0MBS IN AND IF CAUGHT  T0 SAY IT'S JUST A DRILL UNTIL IT G0ES LIVE.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 09, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »
Here is the very basic information we're working with:

American Airlines Flight 11
To:       Los Angeles, California
Lives:  92 people on board
Crashed into North Tower of World Trade Center at 8:46 AM

United Airlines Flight 175
To:      Los Angeles, California
Lives:  65 people on board
Crashed into South Tower of World Trade Center at 9:03 AM

American Airlines Flight 77
To:      Los Angeles, CA
Lives:  64 people on board
Crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM

United Airlines Flight 93
To:       San Francisco, California
Lives:   44 people on board
Crashed into rural Pennsylvania (southeast of Pittsburgh) at 10:06 AM

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: September 09, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
jwb - You're getting bogged down with information here, which is easy to do.  Please look at Norman Mineta's sworn testimony again:

He may be swearing but he is incorrect on which plane he is referring to. Nobody gave a shoot down order until the pentagon had been hit.

And don't tell me it is a stand down order because there was never a standup order in place before 9/11 it simply didn't exist.

Chenney is telling the aide to shoot down flight 93 which they thought was still in the air.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: September 09, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »
He may be swearing but he is incorrect on which plane he is referring to. Nobody gave a shoot down order until the pentagon had been hit.

And don't tell me it is a stand down order because there was never a standup order in place before 9/11 it simply didn't exist.

Chenney is telling the aide to shoot down flight 93 which they thought was still in the air.

Please, bro, stop for a second and think about what you're saying.  Think of the timeline, and look at the reference post I made above.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2011, 05:24:28 PM »
See, that's a big part of the problem when people start looking at 9-11.  Those few hours on that day created such a massive pile of information, a person can get bogged down within minutes of looking at it.  From one perspective, I suppose you could say that's part of its brilliance.

One of the things you can do, though, is to look at related events that happened before this massive pile of information was created.  Such as the fact that these individuals were practically handed over in the flesh to people who are legally bound to protect us, yet it didn't result in ANY action that prevented the hijackings.  Think about it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »
So just to recap... instead of 19 Muslim radicals supported by Bin Laden and his cohorts, planning and executing the hijackings which caused the destruction that day..

It was ...........??

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: September 09, 2011, 10:02:49 PM »
Please, bro, stop for a second and think about what you're saying.  Think of the timeline, and look at the reference post I made above.
I know exactly what I am saying you need to pay attention.

8:54: Flight 77 deviates from its assigned course, turning south over Ohio.

8:56: The transponder on Flight 77 is turned off and even primary radar contact with the aircraft is lost. During radar blackout Flight 77 turns east, unnoticed by flight controllers. When primary radar information is restored at 9:05, controllers searching for Flight 77 to the west of its previous position are unable to find it. Flight 77 travels undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east toward Washington, D.C.

9:24: The FAA notifies NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector about the suspected hijacking of Flight 77.

9:32: Controllers at the Dulles Terminal Radar Approach Control in Virginia observe "a primary radar target tracking eastbound at a high rate of speed", referring to Flight 77.

9:33: Tower supervisor at Reagan National Airport tells Secret Service operations center at the White House that "an aircraft is coming at you and not talking with us," referring to Flight 77. The White House is about to be evacuated when the tower reports that Flight 77 has turned and is approaching Reagan International Airport.

9:35: Based on a report that Flight 77 had turned again and was circling back toward the District of Columbia, the Secret Service orders the immediate evacuation of the Vice President from the White House.

9:37: Vice President Cheney enters an underground tunnel leading to a security bunker.

9:38: Flight 77 crashes into the western side of the Pentagon and starts a violent fire.

9.40 to 9.50: Cheney stops at a security checkpoint within the tunnel to call the president. During the call they learn of the Pentagon being hit and they agree to order the shooting down of hyjacked planes.

10:02: Communicators with the Vice President in the security bunker begin receiving reports from the Secret Service of an inbound aircraft — presumably hijacked — heading toward Washington. This is Flight 93.

10:03: United Airlines Flight 93 is crashed by its hijackers and passengers, due to fighting in the cockpit 80 miles (129 km) southeast of Pittsburgh in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

10:10 to 10:15: Vice President Cheney, unaware that Flight 93 has crashed, authorizes fighter aircraft to engage the inbound plane, reported to be 80 miles (129 km) from Washington, based not on radar (from which it has disappeared) but speed and trajectory projections.

Flight 77 was taken at 8.56 but nobody could find it until 9.32. Cheney was NOT in the bunker at 9.20 ordering planes to be shot down he was still in the White House since the attacks were so far only centered on New York.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2011, 10:54:01 PM »
So just to recap... instead of 19 Muslim radicals supported by Bin Laden and his cohorts, planning and executing the hijackings which caused the destruction that day..

It was ...........??

If you're asking everyone on the thread, I hope you're not expecting a consensus.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 09, 2011, 11:05:40 PM »
8:54: Flight 77 deviates from its assigned course, turning south over Ohio.

8:56: The transponder on Flight 77 is turned off and even primary radar contact with the aircraft is lost. During radar blackout Flight 77 turns east, unnoticed by flight controllers. When primary radar information is restored at 9:05, controllers searching for Flight 77 to the west of its previous position are unable to find it. Flight 77 travels undetected for 36 minutes on a course heading due east toward Washington, D.C.

9:24: The FAA notifies NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector about the suspected hijacking of Flight 77.

9:32: Controllers at the Dulles Terminal Radar Approach Control in Virginia observe "a primary radar target tracking eastbound at a high rate of speed", referring to Flight 77.

9:33: Tower supervisor at Reagan National Airport tells Secret Service operations center at the White House that "an aircraft is coming at you and not talking with us," referring to Flight 77. The White House is about to be evacuated when the tower reports that Flight 77 has turned and is approaching Reagan International Airport.

9:35: Based on a report that Flight 77 had turned again and was circling back toward the District of Columbia, the Secret Service orders the immediate evacuation of the Vice President from the White House.

9:37: Vice President Cheney enters an underground tunnel leading to a security bunker.

9:38: Flight 77 crashes into the western side of the Pentagon and starts a violent fire.

9.40 to 9.50: Cheney stops at a security checkpoint within the tunnel to call the president. During the call they learn of the Pentagon being hit and they agree to order the shooting down of hyjacked planes.

10:02: Communicators with the Vice President in the security bunker begin receiving reports from the Secret Service of an inbound aircraft — presumably hijacked — heading toward Washington. This is Flight 93.

10:03: United Airlines Flight 93 is crashed by its hijackers and passengers, due to fighting in the cockpit 80 miles (129 km) southeast of Pittsburgh in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

10:10 to 10:15: Vice President Cheney, unaware that Flight 93 has crashed, authorizes fighter aircraft to engage the inbound plane, reported to be 80 miles (129 km) from Washington, based not on radar (from which it has disappeared) but speed and trajectory projections.

This is from the 9-11 Commission Report, also known as the "official story".  If you look back on the past few pages of this thread, you'll see evidence to show that parts of the official timeline are just plain wrong.  Not from some wacko site, not from a questionable video, but straight from the words of respected officials who were present on the scene that day.  Again, not people "out to get" Cheney, but people who were honestly and earnestly giving statements which would ultimately conflict with the official story.

Sorry, but this evidence is out there and it isn't going anywhere. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2011, 11:57:29 PM »
This timeline is support by the secret service, the FAA, phone records and plenty more least of which is common sense.

To say that Cheney was directly fighters to not shot down 77 before it hit is ludicrous. The orders were made after ten am and they were to shoot down the final approaching plane which was flight 93.

The second plane hit, Cheney then knew they were under attack so he tried to get a hold of the president which took some time because he was screwing around in that classroom. All this took place in the situation room in the west wing. After they talked which took a while because there were several agencies linked to the call, they got word of a plane approaching DC so they bailed to the bunker. This happened after 9.35.

Mineta is right and all these other people and recorded communications are wrong? Nope.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 10, 2011, 12:05:02 AM »
Even the fact that Mineta is out there saying he thought things were happening at 9.20 when everyone and everything else says that weren't shows it was not a conspiracy. You think he would be allow to talk about this if the fix was in? 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: September 10, 2011, 11:32:27 AM »
The heart of this particular argument is:

To say that Cheney was directly fighters to not shot down 77 before it hit is ludicrous.

So is it more or is it less ludicrous than the Pentagon being left completely defenseless nearly an hour after the two largest attacks on American soil had taken place?

The second plane hit, Cheney then knew they were under attack so he tried to get a hold of the president which took some time because he was screwing around in that classroom.

And where does this place on the "ludicrous scale"? 

Beyond the absolutely ridiculous lag time, if you're saying you believe that Cheney was concerned about somehow being prosecuted for ordering the destruction of ANY plane that day, especially after all that had taken place that morning, I'd say you have entered a state of complete denial.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: September 10, 2011, 11:50:06 AM »
I don't know how old you are but you are forgetting what life was like in 2001... Shit I even talked my way onto a flight at JFK in 1998 with no boarding pass and no ID (I lost it in the terminal somewhere). 4 inch utility knives were legal as CARRY ON luggage!

Once the second tower was hit there was no clear plan of what to do and no idea what was happening. They had no idea there was even a threat on DC until 9.32 and they only got out of the white house because they thought 77 was headed for them not the pentagon. I personally think they may have been headed for the white house but found themselves too high when they reached DC so they looped around and got sight of the pentagon which was also on their target list. They would of had a few places in mind to hit in case their preference wasn't possible IMO.

From when the second plane hit around 9am until 9.35 they were in the white house on the phones trying to figure out what had happened and what to do... Sorry but that is simply fact.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: September 10, 2011, 11:53:42 AM »
Cheney was calling Bush because he was his BOSS.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2011, 12:30:10 PM »
Once the second tower was hit there was no clear plan of what to do and no idea what was happening.   

Yes, there was a very good idea of what was happening. Hijacked planes were being used as missiles.  Two buildings had been hit.  There were additional "missiles" still flying, presumably to be used in the same way.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »
I don't know how old you are but you are forgetting what life was like in 2001... Shit I even talked my way onto a flight at JFK in 1998 with no boarding pass and no ID (I lost it in the terminal somewhere). 4 inch utility knives were legal as CARRY ON luggage!

Once the second tower was hit there was no clear plan of what to do and no idea what was happening. They had no idea there was even a threat on DC until 9.32 and they only got out of the white house because they thought 77 was headed for them not the pentagon. I personally think they may have been headed for the white house but found themselves too high when they reached DC so they looped around and got sight of the pentagon which was also on their target list. They would of had a few places in mind to hit in case their preference wasn't possible IMO.

From when the second plane hit around 9am until 9.35 they were in the white house on the phones trying to figure out what had happened and what to do... Sorry but that is simply fact.

L0L S0 PLANES ENTER N0 FLY Z0NES AND N0THING IS D0NE T0 ST0P 0R SH00T D0WN THE PLANES WITH 0THER FIGHTER JETS. I CAN JUST IMAGINE  RUSSIA SENDING PLANES WITH WARHEADS T0 AMERICA AND THE MILITARY STANDING BACK AFTER 100 NUKES HAVE BEEN DR0PPED SAYING WE DIDN'T KN0W WHAT WAS G0ING 0N.