Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 121037 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 01:55:16 PM »
, true naturals... never get under true 6% ,,

Haha STFU.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 02:00:28 PM »

Haha STFU.

they dont,, they get down to 5.5-6% 5.5 really by grace of god if they are some INDONISIANS OR SOME ASIAN FROM NO WHERE TO BE FOUND  PLACE,, but over all most naturals 6% at best,,if you can get down to 5-6% naturaly you one out of 100! and most likley asian

remember im talking NATURALY that mean also no diuretic !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 02:06:25 PM »
they dont,, they get down to 5.5-6% 5.5 really by grace of god if they are some INDONISIANS OR SOME ASIAN FROM NO WHERE TO BE FOUND  PLACE,, but over all most naturals 6% at best,,if you can get down to 5-6% naturaly you one out of 100! and most likley asian

remember im talking NATURALY that mean also no diuretic !

gh15 approved

I disagree God I was 5% for my 1st show  ,I'm not Asian  and  I wouldn't even know what to do with diuretics.

This pic is 3 weeks out  around 165lbs I competed at 154 lbs. veins in my stomach and legs , striated shoulders ....etc.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »
Did you use a school photocopier circa 1993 to produce such an image hahahhaha more pixels in a squadfather reflection.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2011, 02:16:41 PM »
... he said natural lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2011, 02:16:51 PM »
I disagree God I was 5% for my 1st show  ,I'm not Asian  and  I wouldn't even know what to do with diuretics.

This pic is 3 weeks out  around 165lbs I competed at 154 lbs. veins in my stomach and legs , striated shoulders ....etc.

Che how tall are you?

Also do you have a pic when you were 9 lbs lighter?  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2011, 02:24:21 PM »
Che how tall are you?

Also do you have a pic when you were 9 lbs lighter?  

I'm 5'9'.

I do  on stage ,but I would like to remain anonymous.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »
I'm 5'9'.

I do  on stage ,but I would like to remain anonymous.

Good point, on-stage photos can not be cropped to remove the face similar to off-stage photos  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »
Good point, on-stage photos can not be cropped to remove the face similar to off-stage photos  ;D

banners,  trophy ,competitors ,people raising my  arms ...etc. I don't feel like scanning and cropping  old  pics just  to satisfy your thirst for man in thongz  8).

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2011, 02:36:56 PM »
banners,  trophy ,competitors ,people raising my  arms ...etc. I don't feel like scanning and cropping  old  pics just  to satisfy your thirst for man in thongz  8).

lol was just trying to see how the overall look changed when you dropped 11 lbs from the b&w picture, and whether a further 11 lb drop was needed or not.  I think if you looked better at 154 than at 165 you would have cropped and posted a pic at that bodyweight instead of at 165.

No hate, you look good either way.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2011, 02:49:12 PM »
lol was just trying to see how the overall look changed when you dropped 11 lbs from the b&w picture, and whether a further 11 lb drop was needed or not.  I think if you looked better at 154 than at 165 you would have cropped and posted a pic at that bodyweight instead of at 165.

No hate, you look good either way.

NP , I think the 11lbs  was mostly water weight I was  leaner at 154 lbs  but I was a little bit fuller at 165lbs ,BTW I've never took pictures of myself I didn't even have a camera back then ,  the pics I've posted are from modeling or friends that took some pics and gave it to me .

I'm not lying Bigbobs , see I have 2 two 1st place (LW class ) trophies between my wife's 12 overall trophies   ::).

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2011, 03:03:39 PM »
NP , I think the 11lbs  was mostly water weight I was  leaner at 154 lbs  but I was a little bit fuller at 165lbs ,BTW I've never took pictures of myself I didn't even have a camera back then ,  the pics I've posted are from modeling or friends that took some pics and gave it to me .

I'm not lying Bigbobs , see I have 2 two 1st place (LW class ) trophies between my wife's 12 overall trophies   ::).

I never accused you of lying at all.  All I said i was I think you would post the better-looking pic above between 165 vs. 154 lbs when trying to make a point of the condition one can achieve naturally.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:28 PM »

Thanks, I did the water immersion test and it gave me 7.6% ~ you are right on the money. I had a little gyno goin' on, but nobody believes I wasn't running anything and hadn't been for quite some time, which is why I believe I got the gyno in the first place. I NEVER kept levels *steady* when I did decide to cycle up a bit.

I dieted VERY meticulously with a scale, calorie counting, the same food everyday and moderately heavy and high-rep lifting. My test levels (when tested by the doc) were actually very low. Low enough that he would have put me on HRT, but I had other "issues" in my life that were taking from my workouts. I could still diet hardcore, but the gym had to suck hind tit for quite a while. My anxiety and stress were high and I knew that anything exogenous would aggravate that, AND, that if I opted for medication for anxiety, I would eat more junk. It was definitely a tough time, but I almost had a damn 8 pack (with ab veins) ~ go figure.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
GH15, what bodyfat % is this?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2011, 03:35:41 PM »

Thanks, I did the water immersion test and it gave me 7.6% ~ you are right on the money. I had a little gyno goin' on, but nobody believes I wasn't running anything and hadn't been for quite some time, which is why I believe I got the gyno in the first place. I NEVER kept levels *steady* when I did decide to cycle up a bit.

I dieted VERY meticulously with a scale, calorie counting, the same food everyday and moderately heavy and high-rep lifting. My test levels (when tested by the doc) were actually very low. Low enough that he would have put me on HRT, but I had other "issues" in my life that were taking from my workouts. I could still diet hardcore, but the gym had to suck hind tit for quite a while. My anxiety and stress were high and I knew that anything exogenous would aggravate that, AND, that if I opted for medication for anxiety, I would eat more junk. It was definitely a tough time, but I almost had a damn 8 pack (with ab veins) ~ go figure.
"exogenous"  Very cool use of that word (really)

What a trip that you had big time cock dieslness going on  with low testie level  but as you so clearly stated you "dieted very meticulously"

natural it ususally breaks down like this

diet (clean)- 60%

cardio (hit)  30%

weights-10%

on the roids well...................

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »
dont know about 7.5 ,, you have density of 6ixer,, but yes anything 6-8 is competetive level  that just need to tune up

gh15 approved

Thanks.

I'm 48 now. Not sure what I want to do. I know that my internal organs cannot stand up to continuous "hormonization" without some serious repercussions. Every bodybuilder wants to be big, which is why I keep my standards on the likes of Lee Labrada. I don't necessarily want to be that big if it takes boatloads ~ but I do want to stay cut, lean, and bigger than a twink.

I'm not willing to use fat burners (other than the *Golden* one) ~ and I have NEVER taken a diueretic.

We shall see...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
GH15, what bodyfat % is this?

That's fukin cadaver ripped right there. Look at his brachialis!!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »

Amazing physique if you truly are/where natural. Can you tell us a little about your training and nutrition?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2011, 05:31:59 PM »

Gh did issue a "disclaimer" of sorts...

He's not gonna name everything and everyone that just might be genetically gifted.

BTW, that waist line looks damn good (if you didn't PS the pic) ~ that, my friend is a prime example of bodybuilding "genetics"

Now, did you win that show?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2011, 05:37:53 PM »
"exogenous"  Very cool use of that word (really)

What a trip that you had big time cock dieslness going on  with low testie level  but as you so clearly stated you "dieted very meticulously"

natural it ususally breaks down like this

diet (clean)- 60%

cardio (hit)  30%

weights-10%

on the roids well...................

I hear you...

I really don't know how else to explain it.

As far as the cock diesel... it wasn't happening.. at all ~ and my S.O was pissed. And, no.. regardless of prevalence, I'm not a homo.

In clothes I looked like a twink. Pictures can be very deceiving, no?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2011, 05:50:49 PM »
Amazing physique if you truly are/where natural. Can you tell us a little about your training and nutrition?

I'm/was   100% natural , about training nothing you haven't heard before , nutrition 5 or 6 meals a day 30-40 gr protein each meal  ,and the rest carbs (sweet potato ,brown rice ,oatmeal .....etc.)  , low fat . I know boring.

Gh did issue a "disclaimer" of sorts...

He's not gonna name everything and everyone that just might be genetically gifted.

BTW, that waist line looks damn good (if you didn't PS the pic) ~ that, my friend is a prime example of bodybuilding "genetics"

Now, did you win that show?

I was born with great shape/lines  genetics and shitty  genetics for size , I won my class I didn't win the overall MW won.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2011, 05:51:48 PM »
GH15 pasha this is my leanest ever,.. plz let me know approximately my BF%.. i am 171 cm and was 66 kg on that day 8) ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2011, 05:53:12 PM »

great physique.. you just needed a little thicker chest to go with your shoulders and arms..

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2011, 05:55:36 PM »
I'm/was   100% natural , about training nothing you haven't heard before , nutrition 5 or 6 meals a day 30-40 gr protein each meal  ,and the rest carbs (sweet potato ,brown rice ,oatmeal .....etc.)  , low fat . I know boring.

I was born with great shape/lines  genetics and shitty  genetics for size , I won my class I didn't win the overall MW won.

Cool. Once again, great physique.

I remember you said before that you think strength is overrated and that you can grow and still basically use the same weights. Could you talk about this?  8)

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2011, 05:56:44 PM »
Sorry but no one on getbig is more ripped than me and I reached this level being natty

Maybe 4% on those pic