Author Topic: the weakness for beauty I'm talking about  (Read 880 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
the weakness for beauty I'm talking about
« on: August 30, 2011, 08:45:27 AM »
http://www.news.com.au/world/gaddafis-girl-killer/story-e6frfkyi-1226125258998

Out of 20 killers this one is cute, let's write a story about her, let's feel bad for her, let's forgive her - see the "i'm sorry" eyes she's giving the camera in the second pic of her? What a manipulative killer kunt, she is not even hot, but she's the hottest of them and men will do anything for beauty including forgive a murderer for beauty, pathetic world we fucking live in

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: the weakness for beauty I'm talking about
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
wtf are you on about  ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:19:01 AM »
Men being fooled by the beauty of women

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:50 AM »
I read this article and got so pissed off lol, listen to the way the writer describes her, rose bud lips? Ted bundy had a pretty face too, but it's only women who are afforded this level of forgiveness just because of their beauty, this bitch gets passed up in a bar by me, don't even look at her, but in that shit hole country she gets her picture published in the newspaper, next thing you know they'll be asking for donations for her defense team in the trial lol, so mad I just almost finished my ice coffee in one gulp

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 10:23:59 AM »
I read this article and got so pissed off lol, listen to the way the writer describes her, rose bud lips? Ted bundy had a pretty face too, but it's only women who are afforded this level of forgiveness just because of their beauty, this bitch gets passed up in a bar by me, don't even look at her, but in that shit hole country she gets her picture published in the newspaper, next thing you know they'll be asking for donations for her defense team in the trial lol, so mad I just almost finished my ice coffee in one gulp

are you on a three day coffee bender man?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »
haha I get pretty hyper on ephedrine and coffee every day, love it