Author Topic: Ron Paul Can Win  (Read 1849 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ron Paul Can Win
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 11:53:42 AM »

Yes!   You dont get it yet?   

of course I get it

you've explained it many times

Obama wants revenge on our country for choosing him to be our leader so he is trying to collapse the nation

whats not to get?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »
of course I get it

you've explained it many times

Obama wants revenge on our country for choosing him to be our leader so he is trying to collapse the nation

whats not to get?

Glad you are finally waking up.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
Glad you are finally waking up.   

didn't say I agreed

just said I'm aware of your beliefs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »
didn't say I agreed

just said I'm aware of your beliefs

Hey Straw - can you tell me when Obama's policies are actually supposed to start working? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 12:24:13 PM »
Hey Straw - can you tell me when Obama's policies are actually supposed to start working? 

ok - I'll pretend you're sane and serious

as you know, the majority of the health care reforms have not even gone into effect (you do know that right or is that one of those facts you choose to ignore)

the auto manufacturers are recovering and the banks (for the most part) are doing ok (except for BofA which has unique problems of their own making)

The RE market sucks which I think is our biggest problem (as I've said many times before) but there seems to be no will on either side to really address the problems and I blame both parties for this

employment is lagging but the hemorrage of job losses which started during the Bush administration have stopped and many Repubs has credited the stimulus with saving or creating jobs

we still need major infrastructure work but the Repubs seem to want to wait for Jesus to come back and do that work (he was a supposedly a carpenter after all)

he's winding down Iraq (sort of) and killed bin laden too

I know you'll ignore all of that so there is no point in going any further

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 12:59:37 PM »
333 you guys shouldnt be surprised by this. He has endorsed Cynthia McKinney and I believe Ralph Nader in other recent elections. This is not the action of a man that wins Republican Primaries. He is a flake and anyone who supports him is almost as misguided as those who suppported Obama.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »
333 you guys shouldnt be surprised by this. He has endorsed Cynthia McKinney and I believe Ralph Nader in other recent elections. This is not the action of a man that wins Republican Primaries. He is a flake and anyone who supports him is almost as misguided as those who suppported Obama.

I just dont understand his strategy and why he runs when he refuses to actually try to court voters needed in the primary to get over the finish line.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 01:20:55 PM »
Cynthia McKinney is a douchebag of the highest order...

but she was right about a few things.  namely, her and howard dean voicing their disgust at bush having forewarning of 911 and not acting.

Even after they were demonized by both the left and right wing press, it was discovered years later they were.... drum roll please.... correct.  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 01:26:29 PM »

What's wrong with Ron Paul endorsing Ralph Nader?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2011, 01:31:29 PM »
What's wrong with Ron Paul endorsing Ralph Nader?

It does not win him the GOP primary and keeps him at perpetual loser status electorally.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »
Ever ask yourself why outlets like the Huffington Post like Paul......because Paul bashes Republicans as much if not more then they do.

And rightfully so

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2011, 03:56:08 PM »
Yeah......Ron Paul is what Libs want conservatives to be. The Libs have destroyed America, gutted our values, wasted money, destroyed our work ethic, promoted racism with affirmative action, used race baiting to shake down companies, harbored our enemies..see the above mentioned cynthia Mckinney and the black congressional caucus..the list is endlss. Yet people here voted for Obama, people who say they have voted Republican in the past. Ron Paul is a joke.
L