He is saying that the muslims are outraged over a video and we need to be honest about their rage, whatever the fuck that means, and then maybe we wont be attacked.
He blamed the victim, and that is us, the USA whose ambassador was killed along w 3 others.
If you have to blatantly state who the victim is, ...then perhaps your theory is incorrect.
I wonder if Gaddafi, had he been in power would have allowed a US Embassy to be attacked in Libya?
It is not surprising that these attacks took place in Benghazi, ...it was afterall the heart and epicentre of the initial AlQueda attacks on Libya (2011) and the subsequent excuse for putting NATO armed & funded AlQueda in power in Libya.
NATO invaded Libya because Gaddaffi was killing AlQueda in Libya, ...but the good 'ole NATO powers couldn't have that. They couldn't have their attack dogs in the middle east destroyed could they?
Now it appears as if AlQueda is biting the hand that was feeding it. Is it really?, ...or is it simply continuing to follow it's orders in the region? Is this just another distraction designed to whip up support for a final confrontation between East & West? Something to distract the American people from the true cause of their woes, and garner their support for World War, and a possible strike on Iran? After all, these images might cause ignorant insulated bigots to be horrified that people who look like these people could ever get their hands on nuclear technology? The fact that Persians are not Arabs is completely irrelevant when you're dealing with ignorance.
Of course the fact that Condi Rice, Rumsfeld et al, had argued before congress (before the ouster of the Shah) that Iran needed nuclear technology in the future, and that oil alone would never be enough to supply her future energy needs is irrelevant. World opinion must be shaped to coincide with Israel's wishes.
In discovering who the victims in Libya are, ...perhaps a tally of the death tolls and disrupted lives might be in order.America:
- An American ambassador is murdered along with a few embassy staffers
- America has a few embassies under seige
- Libya's head of state is murdered,
- A once beautiful country is bombed to ruins,
- An international terrorist group long held at bay by that murdered leader, is now in power,
- buildings destroyed,
- infrastructure in shambles,
- military defenses down,
- unemployment on the rise for the first time
- beggars & homeless people on the streets (never before seen in Libya
- thousands maimed & killed by NATO bombs,
- thousands more slaughtered in acts of organized blatant genocide
- the rapid introduction of a Rothschild cartel bank on Libyan soil
...all because of American interventionism. ...ummm, who were those victims again?