Author Topic: Republican Congressman Caught With His Pants Down, Literally  (Read 2151 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Republican Congressman Caught With His Pants Down, Literally
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 09:05:13 AM »
Owned.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 09:11:01 AM »
The GOP deserves the criticism, but surely you all know that this is all political.  The GOP is neither Christian nor anti-gay.  They pretend to be to get votes from conservative Christians.  

The Dems are the same way, pro tax increase while they get caught cheating on their taxes.  Pro government handouts for the poor, while they give none to very little of their own money to the poor and to charities, while conservatives give a lot.

BINGO.

This simple fact is too profound for mentally challenged morons like lurker to understand.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 09:48:07 AM »
BINGO.

This simple fact is too profound for mentally challenged morons like lurker to understand.

Thank you very much for not using the "R" word, as Lurker and blackenPedia did.  You sir are a tolerant citizen!   ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 09:53:47 AM »
It's also a "beartrap" For those who talk that yap about "shared sacrifice", but don't give JACK to the ones they're supposed to help.

Or, having a blatant tax cheat as your Treasury Secretary, while insisting others pay more in taxes.

Or having a Surgeon General, lecturing us on heart disease and obesity, while she's a biscuit shy of 300 lbs.

Or, yapping about civility in political discourse, all the while allowing your minions to call your opponents "terrorists", telling them to "go to hell", etc.

Or, black liberals calling black conservatives, "sellouts" or "Uncle Toms", meanwhile they keep whoring for a guy who WON'T STEP FOOT in a black neighborhood (during his "Tour of America"....and he FLEW most of that, instead of taking the buses themselves) and threw his pastor of two decades under the bus for political expediency.

Should I continue with all the Democrats, who keep stepping in that "beartrap"?

Good post!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
One hypocrisy  doesn't excuse another. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »
One hypocrisy  doesn't excuse another. 

Who is saying it does?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »
The GOP deserves the criticism, but surely you all know that this is all political.  The GOP is neither Christian nor anti-gay.  They pretend to be to get votes from conservative Christians.  

The Dems are the same way, pro tax increase while they get caught cheating on their taxes.  Pro government handouts for the poor, while they give none to very little of their own money to the poor and to charities, while conservatives give a lot.

Who is saying it does?

Pretty much both Democrats and republicans. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »
Pretty much both Democrats and republicans. 

Saying that they are both hypocrites is the same as saying that one hypocrisy excuses another?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 10:22:05 AM »
Saying that they are both hypocrites is the same as saying that one hypocrisy excuses another?

Was kind of agreeing with what you said earlier that there is hypocrisy in both parties.  I didn't word it right, I am multitasking too much at the moment.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »
Was kind of agreeing with what you said earlier that there is hypocrisy in both parties.  I didn't word it right, I am multitasking too much at the moment.

Oh, okay!    ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 11:16:36 AM »
God is all loving.   Except he hates gays.  So no cure coming. 

LMFAO

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 11:19:27 AM »
It's also a "beartrap" For those who talk that yap about "shared sacrifice", but don't give JACK to the ones they're supposed to help.

Or, having a blatant tax cheat as your Treasury Secretary, while insisting others pay more in taxes.

Or having a Surgeon General, lecturing us on heart disease and obesity, while she's a biscuit shy of 300 lbs.

Or, yapping about civility in political discourse, all the while allowing your minions to call your opponents "terrorists", telling them to "go to hell", etc.

Or, black liberals calling black conservatives, "sellouts" or "Uncle Toms", meanwhile they keep whoring for a guy who WON'T STEP FOOT in a black neighborhood (during his "Tour of America"....and he FLEW most of that, instead of taking the buses themselves) and threw his pastor of two decades under the bus for political expediency.

Should I continue with all the Democrats, who keep stepping in that "beartrap"?

The thread is about gay sex scandals.  Try a bit harder to keep up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »
BINGO.

So you are admitting that the GOP is non Christian and pro-gay.

Nice.  We already know you are a braindead jesusbot, so I guess you have to stand on the faggy side of the GOP.

Now I see why this thread twisted your little panties so much.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
The thread is about gay sex scandals.  Try a bit harder to keep up.

You brought up hypocrisy, which is hardly limited to sex scandals. Of course, I DID mention Anthony Weiner, as part of the overall part of the hypocrisy thing.

You're being lapped on this one. Try harder.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 11:48:53 AM »
You brought up hypocrisy, which is hardly limited to sex scandals. Of course, I DID mention Anthony Weiner, as part of the overall part of the hypocrisy thing.

You're being lapped on this one. Try harder.

This thread is specifically about gay sex.  Weiner you did make a point, the rest of the post was just filler and fluff unrelated to the thread topic.

Maybe I should try less, meet you on your own level if you can't try harder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »
This thread is specifically about gay sex.  Weiner you did make a point, the rest of the post was just filler and fluff unrelated to the thread topic.

Bro - just out yourself already.   Its ok, between your obsession with gays, your stalking me like a jilted lover, etc, its ok - we won't think less of you.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »

Hardly!! This was brought up, to emphasize hypocrisy on the GOP side. All I did was bring up hypocrisy on the DEMOCRAT side. And, it's hardly limited to gay sex.

My statement was a direct response to your "beartrap" spiel about hypocrisy. Unable to answer the bell, you try and pull the "specifically about gay sex" excuse.

Even by your standards (as pitiful as they are), this is weak.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »
Hardly!! This was brought up, to emphasize hypocrisy on the GOP side. All I did was bring up hypocrisy on the DEMOCRAT side. And, it's hardly limited to gay sex.

My statement was a direct response to your "beartrap" spiel about hypocrisy. Unable to answer the bell, you try and pull the "specifically about gay sex" excuse.

LMAO!   Licker is not going to recover from this beating.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 12:42:34 PM »
Bro - just out yourself already.   Its ok, between your obsession with gays, your stalking me like a jilted lover, etc, its ok - we won't think less of you.   

I am not the one with all the gay projections that I post on the board every time I have a meltdown.

That would be you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 12:44:28 PM »

Hardly my ass.  This thread and my post were specifically about gay sex scandals and the hypocrisy.  You came along and posted a little laundry list of other irrelevant topics in an effort to deflect from the fact that more GOPers have been caught sucking the c0ck than Dems.

If that is what you need to do in order to cope with reality, so be it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »
Hardly my ass.  This thread and my post were specifically about gay sex scandals and the hypocrisy.  You came along and posted a little laundry list of other irrelevant topics in an effort to deflect from the fact that more GOPers have been caught sucking the c0ck than Dems.

Fine - I will admit the GOP acts hyprocitally on this  - now lets see you post in all the threads where the Dems are worse on 9/10 issues. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »
Fine - I will admit the GOP acts hyprocitally on this  - now lets see you post in all the threads where the Dems are worse on 9/10 issues. 

You don't have to admit it.  I post a plain fact.

Are you next going to admit today is Wednesday?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »

Wrong again, O deluded one. Hypocrisy runs both ways. That's a reality with which you cannot deal. Hence, your little tirade about "specifically about gay sex".

"HYPROCISY It's like a beartrap for Republicans". Is that limited to gay sex? NOPE!!!

Hence, I brought up Weiner and the other hypocritical instances by the Dems, some of which have nothing to do with sex.

Granted, I could easily bring up a certain ex-NJ governor. But, it's not necessary.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »
I don't know if you had to quote the same post of mine twice because you failed to read and comprehend it the first time, or because you wanted the rest of the board to see twice the fact you are mumbling on about irrelevant shit here.  I really don't know.  Don't care either.

I posted in a thread about queer pole smoking regarding the hypocrisy.  And you want to try to water it down with other topics?  Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.  It didn't work.  No matter how much you flap your gums about it, it won't change the fact you just got caught with your pants down trying to muddy the waters of the thread.

Now if we were discussing hypocrisy in a thread related to tax cheats and surgeon generals, and I barged in posting about queer Republicans it would be just the same thing.  Something completely off topic.

If I am posting about hypocrisy in a thread that is specifically about gay sex, chances are I probably am relating it to the thread topics.  DUH!!!

Now go back to your little reality that requires minimal reading comprehension abilities.