Author Topic: It begins! Palin attacking Perry!  (Read 1329 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It begins! Palin attacking Perry!
« on: September 02, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »
Just as numerous stories emerge of 1/3 of Perry's $ donors being directly given grants or other bonuses in change for their donations...

Palin comes out of the blue with a speech to trash him.  This is interesting!

Palin to Rip "Crony Capitalism" in Iowa Speech

By Scott Conroy - September 2, 2011

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Though she won't be a candidate when she delivers a major address at a tea party rally in Iowa on Saturday, Sarah Palin will make it clear that she if enters the presidential race later this month she will vociferously challenge Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s engrained image of solidarity with the tea party movement.

In her speech at the bucolic National Balloon Classic field in Indianola, Palin will lean on loaded phrases like “crony capitalism” and “permanent political class” in laying out her view of the U.S. political system’s deep-rooted ills, according to a source close to Palin and familiar with the content of the speech.

Though she will not call Perry out by name, Palin’s carefully couched rhetoric will leave the impression that she may soon draw more overt attention to one of the Texan’s potential vulnerabilities as a candidate: his history of doling out plum positions and other benefits to generous campaign donors during his nearly 11-year tenure as the nation’s longest serving governor.

“Part of what she’s going to be addressing is the frustration that many Americans feel that nothing gets done in Washington, D.C.,” a Palin source told

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: It begins! Palin attacking Perry!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 10:07:44 AM »
Just as numerous stories emerge of 1/3 of Perry's $ donors being directly given grants or other bonuses in change for their donations...

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Though she won't be a candidate when she delivers a major address at a tea party rally in Iowa on Saturday, Sarah Palin will make it clear that she if enters the presidential race later this month she will vociferously challenge Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s engrained image of solidarity with the tea party movement.

In her speech at the bucolic National Balloon Classic field in Indianola, Palin will lean on loaded phrases like “crony capitalism” and “permanent political class” in laying out her view of the U.S. political system’s deep-rooted ills, according to a source close to Palin and familiar with the content of the speech.

Though she will not call Perry out by name, Palin’s carefully couched rhetoric will leave the impression that she may soon draw more overt attention to one of the Texan’s potential vulnerabilities as a candidate: his history of doling out plum positions and other benefits to generous campaign donors during his nearly 11-year tenure as the nation’s longest serving governor.

“Part of what she’s going to be addressing is the frustration that many Americans feel that nothing gets done in Washington, D.C.,” a Palin source told

Why are people just not tired of this shit and vote for Ron Paul? How much is enough?! :o ???
I hate the State.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 10:07:58 AM »
Hasn't Bachmann started trashing him too

they have to do it though

they're all fighting for the same group of nutbags

It's not like Bachmann, Perry (or that fake candidate Palin) has any chance with the Republican base, much less Dems or independents

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 10:08:42 AM »
Why are people just not tired of this shit and vote for Ron Paul? How much is enough?! :o ???

I agree

The Tea Baggers should just all vote for RP

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 10:09:39 AM »
many ppl thought Perry would be Palin's puppet - she would force mitt to accept his VP role, in exchange for her support.

This is cool... perry is without a doubt, a politician for sale.  This isn't coming from dems... this is coming from dems, repubs, and outright numbers.  One-third of his money donors get the fcking hookup.  That's a big deal.  

This is a cool story.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 10:32:09 AM »
Hey shit for brains,

I have it on good information that she will endorse Perry for President.

Nice try though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 10:41:09 AM »
Hey shit for brains,

Nice try though.

lol   :)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 10:50:18 AM »
Hey shit for brains,

Nice try though.

her campaign manager would know  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 10:50:32 AM »
I have it on "good information" that she'll endorse whoever gives the most money to her PAC

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »
i'm honestly shocked - I thought for sure she'd back him on every turn - if only to keep bachmann from winning title as #1 chick in the GOP.

he's getting hit from every angle with the corruption revelations - and she ends her recent silence to come out and trash the exact behavior?  weird.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 11:30:50 AM »
I have it on "good information" that she'll endorse whoever gives the most money to her PAC

Bingo!

She needs to go away, she won't run for President or whatever but she will def. go on collecting enormous sums of cash by playing this little game she's doing. I'm tired off it, she isn't interesting, she isn't all that smart but she is damn annoying.

She is an establishment attack dog, plain and simple.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »
i'm honestly shocked - I thought for sure she'd back him on every turn - if only to keep bachmann from winning title as #1 chick in the GOP.

he's getting hit from every angle with the corruption revelations - and she ends her recent silence to come out and trash the exact behavior?  weird.

And he still is leading Obama by 3 points after announcing a month ago.   

Perry is going to steam roll obama like soft asphalt down Broadway

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 11:36:43 AM »

I know you're thing is to "rile" people up and frame arguments in ways that make you seem like the winner, thats fine.  Re-read the article and what Palin actually said.  Nowhere did she mention Perry.  Hell, the only person mentioning Perry is the person(probably similar to you) who wrote the piece.  Nice try though.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 11:38:07 AM »
And he still is leading Obama by 3 points after announcing a month ago.   

Perry is going to steam roll obama like soft asphalt down Broadway

Perry's strong point is NOT participating in debates. Once he starts speaking at length, it's all but over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 11:40:04 AM »
Perry's strong point is NOT participating in debates. Once he starts speaking at length, it's all but over.

Does not matter! 

All he has to say is "Are you better off . . . ." 

"You may not agree with me on everything, but can we really afford 4 more years of this craziness?"

Etc etc 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 11:42:22 AM »
Does not matter! 

"You may not agree with me on everything, but can we really afford 4 more years of this craziness?"
Etc etc 

are the people of Texas better off with what Perry has done

do some research before you respond

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 11:43:01 AM »
Does not matter!  
Etc etc  

Perry is NOT running against obama.  he's running against bachmann, mitt, hunsman, etc.

Once he opens his mouth, we will quickly see that Mitt and bachamnn are very polished and vetted.  He's a mess.  That rambling anti-obama shit won't fly when other rpeubs are saying "You have a history of corruption - and i do not."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »

Relative to Cali, NY, Illi, PA, and other states - YES!  

Cali is off the cliff and you are blind to reality - get out of the bay area fool.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »

he tripled the state debt and used 14.4 billion in Obama stim money.

Oh, and just yesterday he slashed 4.4 billion from teaching budget and put 29,000 teachers out of work for next year?

Yep, really solid work there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »
Perry is NOT running against obama.  he's running against bachmann, mitt, hunsman, etc.

Once he opens his mouth, we will quickly see that Mitt and bachamnn are very polished and vetted.  He's a mess.  That rambling anti-obama shit won't fly when other rpeubs are saying "You have a history of corruption - and i do not."

Huntsman is done.   He is another milqetoast country club douche.  Mitt has handled RomneyCare issue as bad as one could imagine, and Bachmann needs to STFU for awhile about stupid stuff and just attack attack attack obama on his gangster regime.  

Perry is going to be the nominee most likely.  Is he my top pick?  No.  However, if he gets the nod - I will work 24/7 to get him over the Kenyan commie with illegal relatives soaking the taxpayers dry.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 11:53:27 AM »
he tripled the state debt and used 14.4 billion in Obama stim money.

Oh, and just yesterday he slashed 4.4 billion from teaching budget and put 29,000 teachers out of work for next year?

Yep, really solid work there.

here is what Perry can do for the US

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 11:58:31 AM »

Why do you say this?  Has he not performed well in past debates? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 12:05:12 PM »
Why do you say this?  Has he not performed well in past debates? 

A potted plant will beat obama in 2012 in a debate.   let obama talk long enough and he will lie, contradict, and cancel himself out 5 fold in the space of a few minutes.   

uuuuggghhhhhhh,  llllmmmeeeee be clear,   uuuuggghhhh,   i said in 2008 during the campaign,   ggguuuhhhh,   uuuggghhh,   blah blah blah.   

One and done for this joker. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 12:47:09 PM »
You GO !  Sarah!
w

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »

2nd that, his track record makes Obama look like Mr Clean. 4 more years, the right better make their plans to form a sovereign nation or whatever it is they want to do.