Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 82474 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: inregard phase 4
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2011, 12:52:35 PM »
gh15 why did you only really start to post about the specific use of amphetamines in cutting until now? That shit has been a dark secret and has been used forever in bodybuilding circles...

because fellas seem to foget,, i remind ,, i posting about it back in 2006 2007 but felals of this generation already pm me telling me oh my god god of hormoens im on 2 gram of testosterona and a puff muff omg i take trenbolona and im ripped but this water wont leave me im doomed with thick skin ,,,so i think afetr read bible they should have known about ephedrina and amphetamine but i guess generation notghiness like to forget or has short term memo,, so i remind and remind and remind until all of you will know the bible in yoru sleep

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2011, 12:55:45 PM »
gh15 why did you only really start to post about the specific use of amphetamines in cutting until now? That shit has been a dark secret and has been used forever in bodybuilding circles...

Secret? Shit in early 90's bill philips called this the best fat burner out there then overnight every company started making the ECA stack.  It is no secret, it is not part of the cult but became mainstream until too many idiots decided that if 4 pills a day helped then maybe 20 would be better and a couple heart attacks later the FDA jumped in.  You were able to buy pure 25 mg pharma Ephedrine anywhere.

the truth why the FDA stopped it.  Meth labs figured out how to chemically use ephedrine and that is what the feds jumped in.  Anyways.  No secret, still being used.

And GH15 has one MAIN point.  You don't take ephedrine to get from 245-215.  You take it when you get to 220 then you use it to get to 215. 

Like I said GH15 I worked with national competitors that took 12 25 mg tablets a day.  As much as 4 at a time.  So I know the deal.  I made a lot of fucking money selling ephedrine.  I sold pharma quantity tabs by the millions in the early 90's.  so there.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2011, 12:59:05 PM »
ephedrine does chizzel your face  :D

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2011, 01:12:03 PM »
can you substitute clenbuterol for ephedrine or do you recommend ephedrine instead, and this is question is for gh15 not the basement expert mon of steel haha

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »
you're a fucking idiot.

weight loss stops the second you stop taking it.

QFT

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2011, 01:46:15 PM »
god of hormona's word is final.

I've been meaning to congratulate you on your recent promotion from pupil to elf. I personally find it motivating and it gives the rest of us pupils something to aspire to.

I wish you continued success and happiness.

Sincerely,

Pellius

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »
I've been meaning to congratulate you on your recent promotion from pupil to elf. I personally find it motivating and it gives the rest of us pupils something to aspire to.

I wish you continued success and happiness.

Sincerely,

Pellius

Thank you pellius  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2011, 01:57:50 PM »
BTW, I've been reading for years when this subject was first brought up in the bible that the other compound that comes with Bronkaid, Guaifenesin, diminishes or even drastically reduces the effects of the 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate. Also, the sulfate version isn't as good as the other one (can't remember the name).

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »
BTW, I've been reading for years when this subject was first brought up in the bible that the other compound that comes with Bronkaid, Guaifenesin, diminishes or even drastically reduces the effects of the 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate. Also, the sulfate version isn't as good as the other one (can't remember the name).

Ephedrine HCL ?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2011, 02:52:36 PM »

2 bronkaids with 200 mg of caffeine and I'm dripping sweat all over the fuckin gym lol, it's gross really.

but gh15 is right as always, thanks gh15!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #210 on: September 15, 2011, 02:57:51 PM »
Zero Water Percentage

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2011, 03:40:57 PM »
I also sold and took loads of this stuff. Makes you down after a while.  8 at once and you can't pee lol

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »
Oh yeah fellas nothing I repeat nothing makes your Dick smaller lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2011, 08:07:41 PM »
Secret? Shit in early 90's bill philips called this the best fat burner out there then overnight every company started making the ECA stack.  It is no secret, it is not part of the cult but became mainstream until too many idiots decided that if 4 pills a day helped then maybe 20 would be better and a couple heart attacks later the FDA jumped in.  You were able to buy pure 25 mg pharma Ephedrine anywhere.

the truth why the FDA stopped it.  Meth labs figured out how to chemically use ephedrine and that is what the feds jumped in.  Anyways.  No secret, still being used.

And GH15 has one MAIN point.  You don't take ephedrine to get from 245-215.  You take it when you get to 220 then you use it to get to 215.  

Like I said GH15 I worked with national competitors that took 12 25 mg tablets a day.  As much as 4 at a time.  So I know the deal.  I made a lot of fucking money selling ephedrine.  I sold pharma quantity tabs by the millions in the early 90's.  so there.

bronkaid is ephedrine just like any other ephedrine out there sulfate does the trick it is ephedrine and work amazingly well,, the product survive tdue to bodybuild and it is straight out ephedrine from your local walmart americana ,, one thing you will notice on ephedrine is....that it will chizel you with out you losing much weight if at all infact you will volumize yourself while doing its thing...now ephedrine is the finishing touch! inaddition to other things ofcourse but ephedrine is highly important ...all the money you spend on hgh and aas etc will go to garbage with out the ephedrine to bring it all home

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #214 on: September 15, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »
Ephedrine HCL ?

you want sulfate,, you want BRONKAID,, the other ones do not do the work needed,, the hcl for some reason doesnt do it the sulfate does ...why? i have no idea since it shoudl both do the job ,, but the sulfate the bronkaid make you look impressive after all the hgh aas bloat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2011, 08:13:40 PM »
can you substitute clenbuterol for ephedrine or do you recommend ephedrine instead, and this is question is for gh15 not the basement expert mon of steel haha

no you cant,, either you chose clenbuterol or ephedrine,, clenbuterol you wil need to have taken out of system or add to it another chemical that make it last longer and make receptor beta sensetive to it ,, ephedrine work in a diff way and work none stop ...ofcourse liek with everything ....when it work none stop if you abuse it....you know what it mean,, it mean you may end up with heart attack on that little treadmil or stepper at 6 am in the morning,, remember friends use DO NOT abuse,, take some time off from epehdrine after yuo get to where you want,, it does the job real fast,, if you take 2 tablets a day it may take little longer time to get to where you want even if lean but you will get ther ein matter of weeks,, then stop it,, no one want to walk around looking 6% dry all year round ,, its not good for you friends,, it really is not goof for you ,, 6-8% wet is much better than 6% dry ,, you want to walk around the way groink composition is ...somewhere there while at time get it to high drive and chizel yourself into prep mode....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #216 on: September 15, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »

you want the sulfate,, and the gua doesnt diminish anything,, ephedrine gets you high ,, short tempered if taken with trenbolona and ,,it gets you heat waves in the body like you a walking jacuzy ,, you can see the water go and the fat go ,,you can actualy see it in DAILY PICTURES from day to day on only 1-2 tablets a day 1/2 every 2 hours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2011, 08:18:10 PM »
I also sold and took loads of this stuff. Makes you down after a while.  8 at once and you can't pee lol

first thing you will notice on epehdrine is that you go to pee more often since it is diuretic... if you take 8 tabs a day you just have nothing left to pee,, 8 tabs of 25 mg is serious dose and it will bring sides and with that type of drug and epehdrine is DRUG it also may take away muscle if not LOADED TO THE T WITH ALL THE HORMONES IN THE BODYBUILDER ARSENAL,,

for the 200lb half way hormonized bodybuild 2-3 tbas a day will do the trick,, 4 is a lot and will get you superb condition if trenbolona and masterona in the blood

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #218 on: September 15, 2011, 08:30:38 PM »
In Canada we still have ephedrine but it can only be purchased in 8mg tabs, the 25mgs are apparently too dangerous LOL

I just take two tabs a few times a day. I'll take 3 times three times a day and come off. Couldn't ever tolerate anymore than that, but it gets you ripped pretty quickly. Taking time off for a couple of weeks and then I'll hit it a lot harder now that I know how much others use. This shit gives you definite stim dick/turtle dick though.

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: September 15, 2011, 08:49:25 PM »
Could you talk about t3 and t4 and how you reccomned using them ? Thanks

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: September 15, 2011, 09:05:27 PM »
Could you talk about t3 and t4 and how you reccomned using them ? Thanks

he will in phase 4

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 15, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »

Do you even fucking know what ephedrine is?  You are comparing amphetamines to it, they are not the same class of drugs.  You do not get chiseled from ephedrine.  Not at all.  It is not a water burner and not a fat burner.  Those are both side effects.  Read up on it.  Use the google Gh, fucking use it.  Do it fucking now.  Search about ephedrine and how it affects weight loss.

Don't compare actual speed to ephedine.  Two different drugs.

Ephedrine is similar in structure to the (semi-synthetic) derivatives amphetamine and methamphetamine.

Ephedrine is a substituted amphetamine and a structural methamphetamine analogue. It differs from methamphetamine only by the presence of a hydroxyl (OH). Amphetamines, however, are more potent and have additional biological effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedrine

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »
first thing you will notice on ephedrine is that you go to pee more often since it is diuretic... if you take 8 tabs a day you just have nothing left to pee,, 8 tabs of 25 mg is serious dose and it will bring sides and with that type of drug and epehdrine is DRUG it also may take away muscle if not LOADED TO THE T WITH ALL THE HORMONES IN THE BODYBUILDER ARSENAL,,

for the 200lb half way hormonized bodybuild 2-3 tbas a day will do the trick,, 4 is a lot and will get you superb condition if trenbolona and masterona in the blood

gh15 approved

gh15- Why does ephedrine make some people mean monsters? Its the only drug Ive taken that's brought out nastiness.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: September 15, 2011, 10:59:51 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2011, 11:26:15 PM »
2 bronkaids with 200 mg of caffeine and I'm dripping sweat all over the fuckin gym lol, it's gross really.

but gh15 is right as always, thanks gh15!

No aspirin? What's the aspirin for anyway?