Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 82406 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: inregard phase 4
« Reply #225 on: September 15, 2011, 11:28:05 PM »
No aspirin? What's the aspirin for anyway?

reduction of blood pressure mainly..

caffeine does nothing for water/fat loss... only to keep you "energized/alert"  etc etc

ephedrina is the key !!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2011, 11:29:38 PM »
BTW, I've been reading for years when this subject was first brought up in the bible that the other compound that comes with Bronkaid, Guaifenesin, diminishes or even drastically reduces the effects of the 25mg of Ephedrine sulfate. Also, the sulfate version isn't as good as the other one (can't remember the name).

Guafesin has no effect on ephedrines thermogenic effects.

Sulfate has a much shorter half like, about 2 hours, vs 6 hours with HCL. HCL is far superior for fat burning.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »
reduction of blood pressure mainly..

caffeine does nothing for water/fat loss... only to keep you "energized/alert"  etc etc

ephedrina is the key !!

Actually, caffeine has been proven to be "carbohydrate sparing" and targeting fat stores more. It's also a well know diuretic.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2011, 11:41:17 PM »
Actually, caffeine has been proven to be "carbohydrate sparing" and targeting fat stores more. It's also a well know diuretic.

ok caffeine has it's benefits and could be used as a mild diuretic but i'm talking about the amphetamine part of ephedrine and what it does to ones body.. the dryness.. chizzeled face.. nothing caffeine will do to you.. or atleast not to the extend ephedrine will

personally i've never seen it target fat stores.. from hands on .. to other bodybuilders.. ever seen a fat person on meth? there u go

i've seen tons of caffeine addicts and are fat as shit..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #229 on: September 16, 2011, 12:25:52 AM »
gh15- Why does ephedrine make some people mean monsters? Its the only drug Ive taken that's brought out nastiness.

anything that changes your body omeostasis of wanting to have enough water in it to maintain omeostasis ,,anythihg that changes bodyfat composition ....will get you to become a short tempered argumentive sob,,this is just the way it is ,, they all cause a spikes of raised blood pressure even temporarily that the body bring back to equilibrium but thsoe spikes.. while the body fat go down and water being shed...makes you a nasty fella,,you can control it but its quite hard,,still controlable

look at your forarms when you take ephedrina ...with out even doing anything veins poping all over ...you had them before hand but the skin get thinnnnnnn and the veins pop out ...not only on the forarms but all over,, and its a problem,, it get to a point it hurts while lifting weights...the actual skin is stretched so tight on the veins that it hurts,,

bodybuild has nothing to do with genetic it is all chemical warfare and mainly the ability of one to sustain this warfare and to stand last,,the best bodybuilder is the one who respond best to hormones and can STAND THE LONG CONTINIOUS APPLICATION OF HORMONES INTO BLOOD WITH MINOR TO NO SIDE EFFECTS,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2011, 02:58:25 AM »
shut your fuckin mouth of you mother fuckin son of a bitch ,, you dont talk to me this way ,,

DISMISSED

gh15 approved
;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2011, 05:39:31 AM »
GH15 ive noticed that in sites like amazon they dont sell it like they used to..infact they have "banned" bronkaid along with primatene cmpletely. Thats a problem for us "international customers"...we dont have "walmarts" here.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: September 16, 2011, 05:40:13 AM »
anything that changes your body omeostasis of wanting to have enough water in it to maintain omeostasis ,,anythihg that changes bodyfat composition ....will get you to become a short tempered argumentive sob,,this is just the way it is ,, they all cause a spikes of raised blood pressure even temporarily that the body bring back to equilibrium but thsoe spikes.. while the body fat go down and water being shed...makes you a nasty fella,,you can control it but its quite hard,,still controlable

look at your forarms when you take ephedrina ...with out even doing anything veins poping all over ...you had them before hand but the skin get thinnnnnnn and the veins pop out ...not only on the forarms but all over,, and its a problem,, it get to a point it hurts while lifting weights...the actual skin is stretched so tight on the veins that it hurts,,

bodybuild has nothing to do with genetic it is all chemical warfare and mainly the ability of one to sustain this warfare and to stand last,,the best bodybuilder is the one who respond best to hormones and can STAND THE LONG CONTINIOUS APPLICATION OF HORMONES INTO BLOOD WITH MINOR TO NO SIDE EFFECTS,,

gh15 approved

Got it. This is why lower carbs,energy drinks and especially ephedrine give me the nasties.

It IS hard to controll that nasty feeling, the last time I did ephedrine the meltdown came in the lobby of my Dentist.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2011, 05:52:17 AM »

gh15 approved

Hi mr NasséR sanbaty

is proféssionaL bodybuilding a healthy sport?

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2011, 06:24:15 AM »

phase 4

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2011, 06:51:31 AM »
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2011, 09:00:30 AM »
In Canada we still have ephedrine but it can only be purchased in 8mg tabs, the 25mgs are apparently too dangerous LOL

I just take two tabs a few times a day. I'll take 3 times three times a day and come off. Couldn't ever tolerate anymore than that, but it gets you ripped pretty quickly. Taking time off for a couple of weeks and then I'll hit it a lot harder now that I know how much others use. This shit gives you definite stim dick/turtle dick though.

That's the HCL version though, gh15 is talking about ephedrine sulphate.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »

dustin

« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2011, 09:59:05 AM »
That's the HCL version though, gh15 is talking about ephedrine sulphate.

I believe so. The UGLs sell sulfate tabs in larger doses though. I still get shredded either way.

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2011, 04:55:59 PM »
you want the sulfate,, and the gua doesnt diminish anything,, ephedrine gets you high ,, short tempered if taken with trenbolona and ,,it gets you heat waves in the body like you a walking jacuzy ,, you can see the water go and the fat go ,,you can actualy see it in DAILY PICTURES from day to day on only 1-2 tablets a day 1/2 every 2 hours

gh15 approved

God, you say 1-2 tabs a day AND 1/2 every 2 hours..... to be considered not abusing ephedrine what is the most tabs we can take in a 24 hour period?? I have been taking a total of 4 tabs a day of bronkaid. 1 at 6am, 9am, noon and 3pm. If I bump all of these to 2 tabs every 3 hours and take a total of 8 tabs in a 24 hour period would that be considered abuse? Im 225 and 5'10 in the low double digits of bf working to get down to the singles with hgh, tren, prop and mast. Thanks for clearing this up

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #240 on: September 16, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
At 48 years old, it's tough reading this shit anymore.

You youngsters wait. Just wait.

This new generation of bodybuilding "Pros" will not see grandchildren. Mark my words.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #241 on: September 16, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »
God, you say 1-2 tabs a day AND 1/2 every 2 hours..... to be considered not abusing ephedrine what is the most tabs we can take in a 24 hour period?? I have been taking a total of 4 tabs a day of bronkaid. 1 at 6am, 9am, noon and 3pm. If I bump all of these to 2 tabs every 3 hours and take a total of 8 tabs in a 24 hour period would that be considered abuse? Im 225 and 5'10 in the low double digits of bf working to get down to the singles with hgh, tren, prop and mast. Thanks for clearing this up

i recomend ephedrina when already in the single digit and try to really shed water and little fat to stand 6%,, never the less just to give you example....im a pro and i used maybe 4-5 tabs a day and that was on LOADS of hormones that made me water fountain ,, usualy the typical 190-200lb bodybuild will do well on 1-2 tabs a day ,, i recomend every 2 hour half the dose you woudl take every 4 hour ...just keep blood levels stable ,, i know many who take 10 tabs a day ,, it is abuse yes ,, 10 tabs a day is asking for heart atack 5 tabs a day is ok  for a big lean fella,,i personaly think that 2-3 tabs a day shoudl do the work if you are lean

3 tablets of 25 mg epehdrina each ...thats 75 mg ephedrina into the blood in a 24 hour period ,, if you are lean it shoudl be enough ,, then again! today the typical true natural lol take 100mg of bunch of under the radar amphtamines a day ...so the true natural lol the ones who dont use hormones take 200mg total that mean 2 time a day pills that contain amphetamines.... do you understand now why i say this natural thing is a joke? bodybuild can not happen with out chemicals my friend,, never was never is and never will be

everyone is hormonized and drugged

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2011, 06:01:17 PM »
i recomend ephedrina when already in the single digit and try to really shed water and little fat to stand 6%,, never the less just to give you example....im a pro and i used maybe 4-5 tabs a day and that was on LOADS of hormones that made me water fountain ,, usualy the typical 190-200lb bodybuild will do well on 1-2 tabs a day ,, i recomend every 2 hour half the dose you woudl take every 4 hour ...just keep blood levels stable ,, i know many who take 10 tabs a day ,, it is abuse yes ,, 10 tabs a day is asking for heart atack 5 tabs a day is ok  for a big lean fella,,i personaly think that 2-3 tabs a day shoudl do the work if you are lean

3 tablets of 25 mg epehdrina each ...thats 75 mg ephedrina into the blood in a 24 hour period ,, if you are lean it shoudl be enough ,, then again! today the typical true natural lol take 100mg of bunch of under the radar amphtamines a day ...so the true natural lol the ones who dont use hormones take 200mg total that mean 2 time a day pills that contain amphetamines.... do you understand now why i say this natural thing is a joke? bodybuild can not happen with out chemicals my friend,, never was never is and never will be

everyone is hormonized and drugged

gh15 approved

So one pill at 6am, 8am and 10am? Ive only used it for 2 days and already felt tons of water release I was holding in my lower legs.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #243 on: September 16, 2011, 06:50:08 PM »
Im liking Tito's nipples  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: September 16, 2011, 08:18:26 PM »
Ive already gone into phase 4 with your mom.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2011, 10:35:47 PM »
Ive already gone into phase 4 with your mom.

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite's friend: "Is she hot?"

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2011, 10:44:27 PM »

In the words of Napoleon Dynamite's friend: "Is she hot?"
;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #247 on: September 16, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »