Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 81592 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 3
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 07:03:38 AM »
So this is for someone looking to be competitive, correct? I was planning out my first cycle and it was going to be hgh for 3 months then tren+eq+mast+test, but instead I'm going the sust/npp/mast route after the hgh... would you consider this a good alternative route? I will be including dbol for the 1st six weeks and adrol for the second six weeks, and will have tbol and anavar on hand if I wanna switch out an oral.

Also, you leep mention nordic and that's very nice of you, but if you want an alernative reliable source google peppharm

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 07:06:22 AM »
solid info god real solid, but i noticed u only talk about testona, trenbolona, equiposona and masterona.

how about other steriods, they not needed ?????

Test, Tren, EQ, and Mast. are the BEST steroids, in Gh15's mind, to use in order to reach your goal. This is ALL in the bible, my friend. Read it.

Another solid thread, Gh15. 8)

P.S - someone earlier in the thread mentioned a " chart " for when to inject, etc. That's a GREAT IDEA !!

Naxa

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 07:07:46 AM »
yes the chart would be a great idea,

though to get down lean add in cardio? you say most bodybuilders don't even do cardio to diet down
Bigger is Better

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 07:08:52 AM »
Does Nordic ships to another countrys?  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 07:12:24 AM »
So this is for someone looking to be competitive, correct? I was planning out my first cycle and it was going to be hgh for 3 months then tren+eq+mast+test, but instead I'm going the sust/npp/mast route after the hgh... would you consider this a good alternative route? I will be including dbol for the 1st six weeks and adrol for the second six weeks, and will have tbol and anavar on hand if I wanna switch out an oral.

Also, you leep mention nordic and that's very nice of you, but if you want an alernative reliable source google peppharm
Honestly bro for a first time user starting with 1 - 2 compounds is plenty - you need to see how you react to them - nandralone for some can really fuck with your emotions and tren x 100 on that so wouldnt use tren first off - a test dball start is a good first up - see how you first react to the test then add and subtract compounds seeing how they react on you personaly - no point starting with a handfull of drugs and you react to one in a bad way cos you wont know what one it is.. and npp needs shooting ed or eod as a newbie are you keen to pin every day or two ?

I know gh15 is giving the best advice possible to get you to the best you can be but I dont think a first timer should jump into a more advanced cycle until he knows what the drugs do to him - play around with them first and get a feel for how you act and react - they all do diff things to us etc remember some of these hormones are really powerful drugs - just my 2c - but good luck and welcome to the dark side   ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 07:17:58 AM »
Lol a country isn't an exact location. Anybody who wants to talk shit should pm an exact location, otherwise you're just cowards lol

The rest of us are conversing about this AWESOME thread, while your dumbass keeps rambling on about " location ", " kill me ", etc. Do us a favor ... shut the fuck up and get your faggety ass out the thread. Thanks, Slingblade. ;)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 07:19:48 AM »

The rest of us are conversing about this AWESOME thread, while your dumbass keeps rambling on about " location ", " kill me ", etc. Do us a favor ... shut the fuck up and get your faggety ass out the thread. Thanks, Slingblade. ;)

X2

he did mention location, Tokyo, Japan, one is a city the other is the country, what a dumb shit ::)
Thunderdome approved

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 07:20:15 AM »

lol, no shit, what's this queen's problem?
Deep Tissue Massage

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 07:25:34 AM »
Honestly bro for a first time user starting with 1 - 2 compounds is plenty - you need to see how you react to them - nandralone for some can really fuck with your emotions and tren x 100 on that so wouldnt use tren first off - a test dball start is a good first up - see how you first react to the test then add and subtract compounds seeing how they react on you personaly - no point starting with a handfull of drugs and you react to one in a bad way cos you wont know what one it is.. and npp needs shooting ed or eod as a newbie are you keen to pin every day or two ?

I know gh15 is giving the best advice possible to get you to the best you can be but I dont think a first timer should jump into a more advanced cycle until he knows what the drugs do to him - play around with them first and get a feel for how you act and react - they all do diff things to us etc remember some of these hormones are really powerful drugs - just my 2c - but good luck and welcome to the dark side   ;D

This is what people keep telling me, but honestly I'm a pretty emotionally stable guy, have no problem shooting every other day... this was the plan, that or ever day because I don't wanna sacrifice stable plasma % for comfort, the prick of needle dont bother me, and why try to see how I react to test when I can see how I react to test npp and mas and dbol, much rather see how I react to those lol

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 07:28:30 AM »
Lol a country isn't an exact location. Anybody who wants to talk shit should pm an exact location, otherwise you're just cowards lol

meltdown.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 07:32:58 AM »
Where the fuck is the female version of this shit. I'm not putting any fucking test in my body unless you count a cock.

Tell me how to get a Sonia Gonzalez body the natty way GH.

Bikinislut approved.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 07:57:56 AM »
What the fuck is this? 500$ a month? That's montly income of half of my friends who bodybuild, lol, it's bodybuilding for the rich.

I dunno any bodybuilder which earns more than 900$ a month, that's only when you're either educated (after good uni) or had luck. You pay at least 300$ for your flat, food and water at least 300$ (everything is very expensive, 1kg (2.2pounds) of chicken breast is 5$ at least, that's 150$ chicken breast alone lol) then if you buy no clothes, nothing to wash, no supplements) you have 300$ left... of which usually 35$ is gym membership. So you have about 200$ left for your drugs and I repeat, it's only wealthy individuals who had that amount of money.

You have no idea about being poor honestly :O

With this amount of money you can still look like that...

O and I forgot to mention, it's not like you work 4 hours a day and that's it. In order to get that 900$ you have to work 8 hours a day 5 times a week man AT LEAST.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2011, 08:25:36 AM »
Lol...you sound like a bunch of little women. All I want is this shit to be said to my face...I haven't got one PM with an exact location. Cowards.lol

What the fuck are you talking about?

You want me to come and talk smack to your face? I can do that if you want.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »
Lol...you sound like a bunch of little women. All I want is this shit to be said to my face...I haven't got one PM with an exact location. Cowards.lol

So you will fly around the world to have something said to your face because it was said on a message board known for it's wisecracks and smart ass comments ? get the fuck out of here and stop littering Gods thread with shit - this is bible class either come to learn offer an oppinion or fuck off  ::)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2011, 08:29:49 AM »
So you will fly around the world to have something said to your face because it was said on a message board known for it's wisecracks and smart ass comments ? get the fuck out of here and stop littering Gods thread with shit - this is bible class either come to learn offer an oppinion or fuck off  ::)

Uh oh...don't egg him on. He may come and find you.

Oooooohhhhh.  :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2011, 08:35:35 AM »
Uh oh...don't egg him on. He may come and find you.

Oooooohhhhh.  :-X
Well if he is going to waste money on flying around the world so i can tell him to fuck off to his face he obviously has $ to burn so how about depositing 10k into my account Mr Average toughguy so I can sort accomadation and trips for your stay here  ::) :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2011, 08:37:07 AM »
Well if he is going to waste money on flying around the world so i can tell him to fuck off to his face he obviously has $ to burn so how about depositing 10k into my account Mr Average toughguy so I can sort accomadation and trips for your stay here  ::) :D

Perhaps I'll have him be my first sugar daddy. Then we can wine and dine on him.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2011, 08:38:23 AM »
Perhaps I'll have him be my first sugar daddy. Then we can wine and dine on him.
I think he should buy you a fast red car - it's only fair  :D

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2011, 08:43:34 AM »
What the fuck is this? 500$ a month? That's montly income of half of my friends who bodybuild, lol, it's bodybuilding for the rich.

I dunno any bodybuilder which earns more than 900$ a month, that's only when you're either educated (after good uni) or had luck. You pay at least 300$ for your flat, food and water at least 300$ (everything is very expensive, 1kg (2.2pounds) of chicken breast is 5$ at least, that's 150$ chicken breast alone lol) then if you buy no clothes, nothing to wash, no supplements) you have 300$ left... of which usually 35$ is gym membership. So you have about 200$ left for your drugs and I repeat, it's only wealthy individuals who had that amount of money.

You have no idea about being poor honestly :O

With this amount of money you can still look like that...

O and I forgot to mention, it's not like you work 4 hours a day and that's it. In order to get that 900$ you have to work 8 hours a day 5 times a week man AT LEAST.

where do you live?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »

That's what i was told too....don't use tren right off the bat. But My line of thinking was..... What's the difference if it's my first cycle or my fifth cycle ??...it's not going to fuck with my head any less if I wait a year...and i didn't feel like waiting a year to use the good stuff

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2011, 08:58:55 AM »
That's what i was told too....don't use tren right off the bat. But My line of thinking was..... What's the difference if it's my first cycle or my fifth cycle ??...it's not going to fuck with my head any less if I wait a year...and i didn't feel like waiting a year to use the good stuff
Alot of it depends on the person - we are all different in how we react to hormones - I have seen guys in tears on tren and have brutal mood swings where as myself other than getting a bit irritated easier Im quite stable on it though I do light up alot quicker than normal - My problem drug is nandralone, it has me all over the place like a mad womans piss.. you are one of the lucky ones as am I with tren but I have seen some random behaviour from guys using fina where as normaly they are quite stable - almost jekyll and hyde type behaviour.. best lean mass gainer there is though cant be beat for getting you leaner stronger and bigger all at once..  ;D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2011, 09:01:40 AM »
yes the chart would be a great idea,

though to get down lean add in cardio? you say most bodybuilders don't even do cardio to diet down
lol cardio for what?
the gh and tren is enough to lean you out

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »

where do you live?

Poland. It's same all over eastern Europe. And sponsors? Don't make me laugh. World Championships golden medal winners don't get them.

Here if you're young and have degree at good uni and work as a programmer, engineer you may earn 1400$ tax free. Doctors, lawyers around 3000$. Teachers 860-1000$. Prison guards and guys like that 700$ max. Working at a shop maybe 350$ max. And most bodybuilders aint got any education except maybe some personal training course or some degree like dietetician osmt.

On average I believe people here don't have more than 200$ for gear alone a month. And that's only if you sacrifice everything. No family, no new clothes, no cinema, no partying, nothing.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2011, 09:16:21 AM »
YOU CANT BUY 1 KIT OF NORDIC GH AT A TIME. SO THE PROBLEM AGAIN IS THE LACK OF BUYING IN BULK.

$300 A MONTH IS PEANUTS FOR ALL THIS STUFF.UR TALKING A LOT OF AAS/GH. I SPENT ABOUT $500 FOR A POSSIBLE 6-MONTH CYCLE THATS GOT NORDIC GH, STRANGO INJ., GENO TREN & EQ, AND SOME OF FLORA'S HG TEST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2011, 09:29:15 AM »
Alot of it depends on the person - we are all different in how we react to hormones - I have seen guys in tears on tren and have brutal mood swings where as myself other than getting a bit irritated easier Im quite stable on it though I do light up alot quicker than normal - My problem drug is nandralone, it has me all over the place like a mad womans piss.. you are one of the lucky ones as am I with tren but I have seen some random behaviour from guys using fina where as normaly they are quite stable - almost jekyll and hyde type behaviour.. best lean mass gainer there is though cant be beat for getting you leaner stronger and bigger all at once..  ;D

Same exact here...I'm a little 'shorter" now. But nothing crazy....I think it helps also that when i feel myself spooling up for no good reason, I think to myself "that's the tren talking...chill out douchebag"