Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 81011 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 3
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »
This is cracking info but pets be honest 90% of us don't want to be competitive size Infact we'd probably like to look like zyzz but with a set of arms.  Post up how get that kind of ascetic physique.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »
This is cracking info but pets be honest 90% of us don't want to be competitive size Infact we'd probably like to look like zyzz but with a set of arms.  Post up how get that kind of ascetic physique.

same shit lower doses

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2011, 01:22:44 PM »
this shit is gold! time to regroup and order up!

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »
Hey gh00, why don't you tell these nitwits the truth about your life?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
To keep things in perspective, you gotta remember that gh15 said this is for bodybuilders and NOT a person just starting out.  Very important.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »
Poland. It's same all over eastern Europe. And sponsors? Don't make me laugh. World Championships golden medal winners don't get them.

Here if you're young and have degree at good uni and work as a programmer, engineer you may earn 1400$ tax free. Doctors, lawyers around 3000$. Teachers 860-1000$. Prison guards and guys like that 700$ max. Working at a shop maybe 350$ max. And most bodybuilders aint got any education except maybe some personal training course or some degree like dietetician osmt.

On average I believe people here don't have more than 200$ for gear alone a month. And that's only if you sacrifice everything. No family, no new clothes, no cinema, no partying, nothing.

Do you know the two guys you posted personally?

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »
lol cardio for what?
the gh and tren is enough to lean you out

for heart

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2011, 03:51:14 PM »
Do you know the two guys you posted personally?

I talk often with one of them on fb, second one is his friend and very promising Polish competitor. It's no secret they've got average income, one of them is prison guard. You don't even have to know their drug regimen (I don't) to assume it's basic. It's not like they do that on purpose, one of them really want to make it to another level and knows what it takes but he just cant afford it for the time being. Other one I dont know, but I think hes got great future and possibly will be next Polish pro.

My other good friend is 21 years old, hes now about 200lbs 5'8'' prolly around 8% bf and he's only on 500mg test per week. Gh15 may say what he wants but those guys really train VERY hard and it makes HUGE difference.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
I talk often with one of them on fb, second one is his friend and very promising Polish competitor. It's no secret they've got average income, one of them is prison guard. You don't even have to know their drug regimen (I don't) to assume it's basic. It's not like they do that on purpose, one of them really want to make it to another level and knows what it takes but he just cant afford it for the time being. Other one I dont know, but I think hes got great future and possibly will be next Polish pro.

My other good friend is 21 years old, hes now about 200lbs 5'8'' prolly around 8% bf and he's only on 500mg test per week. Gh15 may say what he wants but those guys really train VERY hard and it makes HUGE difference.

So you don't know these 2 guys personally. The thing is, bodybuilders are the same everywhere.  They find ways to afford drugs, even if broke on paper. They hustle, for example sell a little (or a lot) to afford more gear themselves. I've seen guys not being able to afford good food but had a supply of hormones available.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2011, 04:23:51 PM »
So you don't know these 2 guys personally. The thing is, bodybuilders are the same everywhere.  They find ways to afford drugs, even if broke on paper. They hustle, for example sell a little (or a lot) to afford more gear themselves. I've seen guys not being able to afford good food but had a supply of hormones available.

Let's say I know more than I write but cannot go into details. Trust me, it's far from what you'd expect but not low either.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2011, 04:28:25 PM »
lol cardio for what?
the gh and tren is enough to lean you out

FINALY ,, i was waiting for this,, GOOD PUPIL!

cardio... some will never learn ,, UNLESS YOU TRY TO GET DOWN TO 4% CARDIO IS NOT NEEDED! you can walk around sub 6 % with no cardio ,, zero cardio 5.5% with zero cardio!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
Poland. It's same all over eastern Europe. And sponsors? Don't make me laugh. World Championships golden medal winners don't get them.

Here if you're young and have degree at good uni and work as a programmer, engineer you may earn 1400$ tax free. Doctors, lawyers around 3000$. Teachers 860-1000$. Prison guards and guys like that 700$ max. Working at a shop maybe 350$ max. And most bodybuilders aint got any education except maybe some personal training course or some degree like dietetician osmt.

On average I believe people here don't have more than 200$ for gear alone a month. And that's only if you sacrifice everything. No family, no new clothes, no cinema, no partying, nothing.

it ewill cost you less in poland ,, still learn to read english even if its broken ...it is 500-600$ first 2 months and then 300 dolaros from then on every 4-6 weeks ,, it is very cheap and this is really the chepeast it will get for you to get to the level im talking about,, read first what i said ,, i said troy alvez zone...are you his zone? you look very good but you are not his zone,, and i dont mean freaky muscle shape you got pretty freaky muscle groups...what i mean is the over all physiqe ,, thickness,, density and quality combine,, you need what i said there and you will have to come up with that money ,, period ,, it is not a lot and it is for the poor,,
i can tell you this....a profesional bodybuilder on the way to pro card USUALY spend a 4 year university tuition ,, private one! in many cases unles sponsored and even then its get payed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2011, 04:38:43 PM »
Same exact here...I'm a little 'shorter" now. But nothing crazy....I think it helps also that when i feel myself spooling up for no good reason, I think to myself "that's the tren talking...chill out douchebag"

the mental problem with trenbolona ace come at high concentnration of high purity powder ,, not too many around ,, in general with the average trenbolona ....the side of menral diteriotion will come after prolong use not few weeks ,,

the time you start seeing trenbolona mental side is usualy when you are in the mid singles and really works with not much fat on you ,, and ofcourse when you been onit for prolonged time,, eventhough! you still may see the mental sides of it when mid single after short period of use if powder is high purity ,,

trenbolona like the strengo line is a serious quality trenbolona and the chef is a profesional ...it gets to you very fast especialy if you are mid singles to high singles ,, the sides are growth ofcourse and lower bodyfat and density and all the good stuff like hardness...but the sides are also....mental you are very fighty ,, you are very emotional and anxiety driven as in always think bad things will happen the head is just HEAVY on you ,, it can be dealt with mainly by going to sleep...but trenbolona of the highest purity may very well ruin your relashionship ,, it depends on the type of person you are and how good of a person you are from before...if you are quality person you will do ok ...if you are junk from before you will end up in problems

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »

there is no friends in bodybuilding ,, you will learn it the hard way ,, stay away from them,, NO FRIENDS IN BODYBUILD,, and you dont know what they do ,, best friends usualy lie the most

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2011, 04:42:57 PM »
Let's say I know more than I write but cannot go into details. Trust me, it's far from what you'd expect but not low either.

do you see the way you look in your pictures? even this take lots of time and drugs,, its advance bodybuild it is on hormones! and it take a good number of products ,, and it will cost like i say it will cost unless you get deals or know the dealer or! cook powders yourslef

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2011, 04:47:57 PM »
the mental problem with trenbolona ace come at high concentnration of high purity powder ,, not too many around ,, in general with the average trenbolona ....the side of menral diteriotion will come after prolong use not few weeks ,,

the time you start seeing trenbolona mental side is usualy when you are in the mid singles and really works with not much fat on you ,, and ofcourse when you been onit for prolonged time,, eventhough! you still may see the mental sides of it when mid single after short period of use if powder is high purity ,,

trenbolona like the strengo line is a serious quality trenbolona and the chef is a profesional ...it gets to you very fast especialy if you are mid singles to high singles ,, the sides are growth ofcourse and lower bodyfat and density and all the good stuff like hardness...but the sides are also....mental you are very fighty ,, you are very emotional and anxiety driven as in always think bad things will happen the head is just HEAVY on you ,, it can be dealt with mainly by going to sleep...but trenbolona of the highest purity may very well ruin your relashionship ,, it depends on the type of person you are and how good of a person you are from before...if you are quality person you will do ok ...if you are junk from before you will end up in problems

gh15 approved

I used to have anxiety when I first used Tren every other day at 100mg, now I can handle 200mg every day without noticing any sudden mood changes. helps when you surround yourself with good people and positive environments. I'm at the point now I don't want to cycle off of it.

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
So is this roughly how the cycle should look GH15,

Days1-25:
GH - 4iu's (2iu's morning/night)
Equipoise - 900mg (3 jabs/week)

Days 26-50:
GH - 4/5 iu's (2.5iu's morning/night)
Equipoise - 900mg (3jabs/week)
Tren A - 100mg (EOD)
Test P - 50mg (EOD/E3D)

Days 51-80:
Test E - 900-1000mg (3 jabs/week)
Tren A - 500mg (5jabs/week) or stick to 100mg (EOD)
Masteron - 50mg (EOD, only if high estrogen)

Days 81-120:
Test E - 1000-1200mg (3jabs/week)
Anadrol - 100-150mg (ED)
Masteron - 50mg (EOD)
GH - 6-8iu's (per day introduced on day 90, possible 6-8iu's EOD)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2011, 05:41:02 PM »
I used to have anxiety when I first used Tren every other day at 100mg, now I can handle 200mg every day without noticing any sudden mood changes. helps when you surround yourself with good people and positive environments. I'm at the point now I don't want to cycle off of it.

Yeah.....I'm in no rush to get off my cycle either.  BP is 117/63 at the docs last week, I feel great.

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2011, 05:53:09 PM »
Yeah.....I'm in no rush to get off my cycle either.  BP is 117/63 at the docs last week, I feel great.

That's good to hear. I have been on for two years straight but cycle between compounds. Never truly off but know I can't been on forever. Will be 30 first of the year giving myself till 35 or until I have a kid first. Despite your reputation you have a great build (no homo)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2011, 08:22:49 PM »
I've heard you say in past "5iu everyday or every other day." Here you say "you can even inject it every second day! at 6-8 iu a day then a day of no hgh then 8 iu a day then day of no hgh etc etc"

Big difference I would think between 5iu/ed and 5iu/eod (2.5/ed). Just like 6-8iu/ed and 6-8iu/eod which is 3-4iu/ed which is equal or less prescribed in the initial phase of pahse 3.

Is there a difference in the effects between 3iu/ed and 6iu/eod?

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
wtf this shit went way beyond just eating talapia and bananas

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2011, 08:32:17 PM »
What the fuck is this? 500$ a month? That's montly income of half of my friends who bodybuild, lol, it's bodybuilding for the rich.

I dunno any bodybuilder which earns more than 900$ a month, that's only when you're either educated (after good uni) or had luck. You pay at least 300$ for your flat, food and water at least 300$ (everything is very expensive, 1kg (2.2pounds) of chicken breast is 5$ at least, that's 150$ chicken breast alone lol) then if you buy no clothes, nothing to wash, no supplements) you have 300$ left... of which usually 35$ is gym membership. So you have about 200$ left for your drugs and I repeat, it's only wealthy individuals who had that amount of money.

You have no idea about being poor honestly :O

With this amount of money you can still look like that...

O and I forgot to mention, it's not like you work 4 hours a day and that's it. In order to get that 900$ you have to work 8 hours a day 5 times a week man AT LEAST.

fantasistic physique deceiver I had no idea you looked like that.  Extremely impressive
l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »
So this is for someone looking to be competitive, correct? I was planning out my first cycle and it was going to be hgh for 3 months then tren+eq+mast+test, but instead I'm going the sust/npp/mast route after the hgh... would you consider this a good alternative route? I will be including dbol for the 1st six weeks and adrol for the second six weeks, and will have tbol and anavar on hand if I wanna switch out an oral.

Also, you leep mention nordic and that's very nice of you, but if you want an alernative reliable source google peppharm

How the fuck can you only inject in glutes when you are injecting 3 cc's daily?  You would have scar tissue build-up within the first 3 months.  THere are so many sites one can inject, why would you want to limit it to glutes only?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2011, 10:28:07 PM »

BODYBUILDERS ARE DRUG ADDICTS.

HOW DOES THE COKE HEAD STILL GET COKE?

REMEMBER THIS...GH15 SAY IT SO PEOPLE READ THIS WHEN THEY CHECK UR LATEST POSTS

THERE IS ALWAYS MONEY FOR DRUGS.

SOMEHOW,SOMEWAY DRUGGIES GET THEIR DRUG. JUST LIKE FATTIES GET THEIR CAKE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2011, 10:33:23 PM »
BODYBUILDERS ARE DRUG ADDICTS.

HOW DOES THE COKE HEAD STILL GET COKE?

REMEMBER THIS...GH15 SAY IT SO PEOPLE READ THIS WHEN THEY CHECK UR LATEST POSTS

THERE IS ALWAYS MONEY FOR DRUGS.

SOMEHOW,SOMEWAY DRUGGIES GET THEIR DRUG. JUST LIKE FATTIES GET THEIR CAKE.

that is correct,, and rest assure the cycles i give in this phases are 200-210 lb 5'10 fellas levels,, this aint no 250lb cycles,, this is minimum size to pass by as bodybuilder,, what i give you here is good enough for maybe 205lb 6%,,when it come to the 220 230 240 250 6% those are serious serious drug addicts ,, they stop at nothing,, they live on and like you said if they are not on  you will not find them happy ,, you will find them in highly depressive mode

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel