Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 81678 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 3
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2011, 11:52:11 PM »
not if you have top gear,, it can go same spot over and over and over and over and over and then some more over,, never a problem unless you yourself fuck injection ,, all top chefs gear is no problem injecting same spot you can do it even 5 times a day ,, wont matter

gh15 approved

If you have clean gear the injected area can still get sore after awhile. At least in my experience it can. Maybe it's one of those things where everyone is a little different but years and years of testoviron injections and my ass got sore, plain and simple. To this day I can't stick a pin in certain areas of my right glute. When I had my first TRT injection this year the nurse injected it into my right glute or at least she tried to. She hit that hard spot I'm referring to and it sounding like someone wadding up a bunch of tin foil. The pain was excruciating and this was 1cc of Watson Cypionate. So there has to be something to that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2011, 11:59:10 PM »
dont know ,, i go through scar tissue like the re is no tomorrow,, hell i inject into the scar tissue too,, always go into muscle always work ,, never a problem,, only time there shoudl be a problem is when the dumb cook and yes some cooks are dumb....put too much ba in the solution ...but with top chefs you get gold,, you can practicaly drink it ,, now lol dont go drink it pupils its a joke lol just make sure no one does ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2011, 12:20:21 AM »
How about in the back of you neck. That should be OK, right?

Sure it is.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2011, 01:25:09 AM »
If you have clean gear the injected area can still get sore after awhile. At least in my experience it can. Maybe it's one of those things where everyone is a little different but years and years of testoviron injections and my ass got sore, plain and simple. To this day I can't stick a pin in certain areas of my right glute. When I had my first TRT injection this year the nurse injected it into my right glute or at least she tried to. She hit that hard spot I'm referring to and it sounding like someone wadding up a bunch of tin foil. The pain was excruciating and this was 1cc of Watson Cypionate. So there has to be something to that.

gh15's cooks make gear that can go through a 29g pin. FACT!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2011, 01:29:33 AM »
The fact that the gear can flow through a 29g does not automatically mean it is good gear.  Try shooting testoviron through a 29 gauge and see what happens.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2011, 01:32:39 AM »
need to be retard to shoot long ester testosteornw ith 29 or 30 gauge,,, what you shoot with 29 30 is tne...dianabola inject,, anadrola inject,,you can do equipona...will go easy,,etc,, long ester high concentration testosterona youll be better with 22 to 25 gauge,, preferably 22-23...for your comfortability

gh15 approved
fallen angel

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2011, 01:40:46 AM »
i once saw a dude inject his friend's ass with 18g  :o
T

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2011, 01:57:35 AM »
i once saw a dude inject his friend's ass with 18g  :o

Was the friend's name "tbombz"?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2011, 02:14:44 AM »

That's fine but that really doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about. Like someone else said, try shooting Testoviron through a 29g pin....not only would it be hard it would be just about impossible.

Then there's my script I referred to previously....Watson Cypionate is as good of a testosterone as you can find. I'm not saying it's the only good one but you can't make it any better. However, Watson Cyp unlike Testoviron you can push it through a 29g pin as it is a whole lot thinner. I'm not saying a 29g pin is the way to go but it'll work just fine if that's all you have.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2011, 02:17:09 AM »
That's fine but that really doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about. Like someone else said, try shooting Testoviron through a 29g pin....not only would it be hard it would be just about impossible.

Then there's my script I referred to previously....Watson Cypionate is as good of a testosterone as you can find. I'm not saying it's the only good one but you can't make it any better. However, Watson Cyp unlike Testoviron you can push it through a 29g pin as it is a whole lot thinner. I'm not saying a 29g pin is the way to go but it'll work just fine if that's all you have.

Smooth as silk, I'd run it all the time if I was a jet setting millionare like the rest of GetBig.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2011, 02:18:07 AM »
dont know ,, i go through scar tissue like the re is no tomorrow,, hell i inject into the scar tissue too,, always go into muscle always work ,, never a problem,, only time there shoudl be a problem is when the dumb cook and yes some cooks are dumb....put too much ba in the solution ...but with top chefs you get gold,, you can practicaly drink it ,, now lol dont go drink it pupils its a joke lol just make sure no one does ::)

gh15 approved

I have scar tissue buildup in other places too, especially the delts but the spot on my right glute is the only one that is painful to inject. It's not the oil going in that hurts it's the needle being in there to begin with. Sure, it'll still work, the oil is still going to absorb into the blood but why not move your pins around a little bit to ensure you never end up with a spot like this? I don't see the problem in that. If it's all absorbing into the blood then it shouldn't matter all that much unless it's an area full of nerves like calves, traps or quads...all stupid places to inject IMO, especially the first two.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2011, 02:19:59 AM »
Smooth as silk, I'd run it all the time if I was a jet setting millionare like the rest of GetBig.

Watson Cyp and Scherring Testoviron Depot, I'd choose those two over any test on earth all day long if I could. You can't go wrong with either one. The Testoviron Depot even has that strong test smell of good test.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2011, 02:53:22 AM »
I've pinned lats, chest and even traps. Lats aren't so bad. Sometimes they feel really stiff but if you hit them the right way it goes in just fine.

I don't like chest because it's too close to the heart and feels weird. And traps... yeah, it went find but it makes you cringe. I was brainwashed into injecting every different muscle. Now it's just delts, quads and glutes.
This  8)

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2011, 04:22:48 AM »
. If it's all absorbing into the blood then it shouldn't matter all that much unless it's an area full of nerves like calves, traps or quads...all stupid places to inject IMO, especially the first two.

Weird I've never had a problem with quads. I can put 3cc in there no problem. Delts though hurt me like a girl every damn time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
In regards for Phase 4
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »
friends,, in regard to phase 4,, it is going to be very big ,, very revealing ,, it will include names,, it will include bodybuilder names of users,, it will include some of the fake naturals and their relayance on specific products,, it will include everything doen during dial in and final stage ,, notice how no bodybuild unless truly truly natural look worse at the end of the process....there is a reason why we look better ,, phase 4 will reveal it all

from ephedrine doses to the way you cheat with ephedrine and buy it in americana walmart to the type of ephedrine and what fake naturals use to other fat burners including clenbuterol ,, it will include a talk about t3 and t4 it will include the abuse that epehdrine is having among bodybuilders and the reason why the hunger never really cease...NARCOTICS such as weed with the weak and hormoens such as equipona and others in blood ,, it will include diuretics and types ,, it will include how the bodybuilder chose to tackle final prep and yet doesnt seem to lose any size infact at times they grow to show.... it will explain why and the idea behind over use and abuse of fat burners while eating basicaly alot  of calories and quite tasty food with out much limitations,, it will also include how hgh is incorperated into fat burners to achieve a blow up from within together with insulin ,, THE BODYBUILDER STILL USES FAT BURNERS HE RELY ON THEM DRAMATICALY TO REDUCE WATER BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE NOT ONLY ON DIURETIC,, it will include everything you need to know about modern bodybuilders and how it thinks ,, from dnp to diuretic to insulin and its interaction with ephedrine which is misunderstood by many,, it will include ofcourse the debunking of the myth that ephedrina make bodybuilder lose muscle ,,,NEVER EVER while on hormones,, it will explain why ephedrine is the pre diuretic before the introduction of prescribed diuretic ,, and! it will also discusss hwo important is to get int he body calories eventhough you prep,,,

its lots of information in phase 4 and it will take me some time to do it ,, i will put it out when its done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: inregard phase 4
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2011, 07:26:02 AM »
Looking forward bossman.

Swlabr

« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2011, 07:28:24 AM »
Excited. 8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #167 on: September 14, 2011, 07:30:32 AM »
Cant wait  8)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #168 on: September 14, 2011, 07:32:29 AM »
good stuff...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #169 on: September 14, 2011, 07:33:13 AM »
Poor dj181 is stuck at phase -3000

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #170 on: September 14, 2011, 07:33:42 AM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #171 on: September 14, 2011, 07:42:50 AM »
Im looking forward to it
Thunderdome approved

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2011, 07:45:04 AM »
WOW GOD!! excellent!! cant wait for this one.
team b-boy

Swlabr

« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2011, 07:46:04 AM »
WOW GOD!! excellent!! cant wait for this one.

The fact you call him God gives me so much trust in gh15. 8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #174 on: September 14, 2011, 07:48:23 AM »