Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 81643 times)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4
« Reply #325 on: November 08, 2011, 10:49:55 PM »
Interesting. Although I would not count on Chromium to protect the human body against powerful pharmaceuticals. I do think uses low, key word low, doses of insulin are healthier than taking large amounts of  gh without insulin. Key word large doses of gh, I think from a health perspective low doses of gh without slin are most beneficial.  By using gh without exogenous insulin your stressing your pancreas into a diabetic like state. I had dificulty gaining weight when I was on high doses of growth, I looked fantastic but was flat as shit. Moment I added slin my weight took off. I also gained more muscle in those 3 months after stopping the gh than I did in the past year on steroids. Definitely think there is a window for growth that no one and gh15 have talked about after stopping gh.
That might happen when you don't eat enough...
How much gh did you use?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #326 on: November 09, 2011, 02:21:49 AM »
METFORMIN

R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID

CHROMIUM PICOLINATE

VANADYL SULFATE

Instead of fighting GH induced insulin resistance by using insulin (which will cause more insulin resistance), you should take precautions to INCREASE insulin sensitivity by means of drugs and supplements.
Other than Metformin which is a drug the rest are rubbish HTH

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: November 09, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
METFORMIN

R-ALPHA LIPOIC ACID

CHROMIUM PICOLINATE

VANADYL SULFATE

Instead of fighting GH induced insulin resistance by using insulin (which will cause more insulin resistance), you should take precautions to INCREASE insulin sensitivity by means of drugs and supplements.

never heard of any of this. will check into it.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #328 on: November 09, 2011, 06:42:13 PM »

I agree that if funds are limited, then metformin is the way to go. Metformin blows the legal supplements I listed out of the water. However, the legal supplements I listed DO, in fact, increase insulin sensitivity. For example, alpha lipoic acid: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15913551

I think these legal supplements can have their place, since they increase insulin sensitivity in skeletal muscle, while metformin increases insulin sensitivity in muscle AND fat cells.

dustin

« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2011, 08:43:21 PM »

Yeah, Metformin is the only glucose disposal agent I'd use. But still, I'd only use it if it were free. Otherwise it's not worth the money.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: November 12, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »

agreed

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #331 on: November 13, 2011, 03:02:13 AM »
I agree that if funds are limited, then metformin is the way to go. Metformin blows the legal supplements I listed out of the water. However, the legal supplements I listed DO, in fact, increase insulin sensitivity. For example, alpha lipoic acid: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15913551

I think these legal supplements can have their place, since they increase insulin sensitivity in skeletal muscle, while metformin increases insulin sensitivity in muscle AND fat cells.

It doesn't specify how much ALA? I know that Chromium in high doeses, 500mcg+ can be harmful. Seems you have to watch all your micro minerals as they get toxic real quick.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: November 13, 2011, 03:04:48 AM »
Interesting. Although I would not count on Chromium to protect the human body against powerful pharmaceuticals. I do think uses low, key word low, doses of insulin are healthier than taking large amounts of  gh without insulin. Key word large doses of gh, I think from a health perspective low doses of gh without slin are most beneficial.  By using gh without exogenous insulin your stressing your pancreas into a diabetic like state. I had dificulty gaining weight when I was on high doses of growth, I looked fantastic but was flat as shit. Moment I added slin my weight took off. I also gained more muscle in those 3 months after stopping the gh than I did in the past year on steroids. Definitely think there is a window for growth that no one and gh15 have talked about after stopping gh.

I believe you were using 10ius of the NDs right? When you say you couldn't gain weight were you getting more shredded? Also, what insulin protocol were you using.

Maybe you were eating enough Brewers Reeses ice cream.

whitewidow

« Reply #333 on: November 13, 2011, 05:05:01 AM »
Gh15(Nasser) is poor ;D he owes people thousands and never payed them back ;D

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: November 13, 2011, 05:38:23 AM »

how high and how low doses of GH are you taliking about?

would 4~5iu a day long term be ok without insulin?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #335 on: November 13, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »
It doesn't specify how much ALA? I know that Chromium in high doeses, 500mcg+ can be harmful. Seems you have to watch all your micro minerals as they get toxic real quick.

IDK how much to do with GH as I've never done GH. My guess is that R-ALA wouldn't be strong enough on its own to deal with GH induced hyperglycemia. But for regular usage, 100mg r-ALA per 50g of carbs up to four times daily. Of course, I only take it with quickly digesting carbs.

Note: take biotin with it, as r-ALA may cause biotin deficiency.

maskman

• Getbig II
« Reply #336 on: November 28, 2011, 03:32:02 PM »
Phase 4 pleassssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: November 28, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »
apparently the fructose present in fruits increases insulin sensitivity. (from the frutarian posting)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: November 28, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »
apparently the fructose present in fruits increases insulin sensitivity. (from the frutarian posting)

Well, I can see how that would make sense. Though fructose is a sugar it has a low glycemic index. I remember reading that it's sugar molecule is a lot bigger and takes longer to break down giving a more sustain energy release.

Trainhardcore

• Getbig I
  • Money over bitches
« Reply #339 on: December 08, 2011, 10:33:52 AM »
I don 't agree. Fructose is the stealth bomb of carbs. It goes first to replenish liver glycogen, through a specific enzyme. This one unfortunately runs out fast, and when it's over, the rest of fructose will be converted in tryglycerides. Only prolly 20/25 grams of fructose a day can be used safely.... My 2 cents

Metformin is the best glucose disposal agent out there. I used since 1996 to carb up or to go in ketosis faster with the old bodyopus diet. I used bidiabe another gucose disposal agent but not with the same results. One thing that happens when starting glucophage while dieting is a drop of weight quite immediatly...
Money over bitches

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2011, 03:43:22 AM »
Ok. Bringing this up!
Don't know if it has been answered yet but here goes:
Why do we have to change from Test Prop to Enan? Can't we just up the Prop dosage? Or does Enanthate have some properties that we can't get from the Prop?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: January 02, 2012, 09:10:53 PM »
Ok. Bringing this up!
Why do we have to change from Test Prop to Enan? Can't we just up the Prop dosage? Or does Enanthate have some properties that we can't get from the Prop?

scientifically speaking, test is test. the only variance is the half life the ester provides.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #342 on: January 02, 2012, 09:57:19 PM »
Ok. Bringing this up!

Most guys will tell you test is test, but there actually has been some literature showing otherwise. I dont feel like looking for it atm...but in a nutshell I remember two interesting things off the top of my head...

-long esters are superior for bulking
- short esters will provide a higher peak concentration of the hormone...so not only do they work faster but they will actually result in a higher level of hormone in the blood. intersting stuff.

if anyone gives a fuck I'll look for it and post it in the morning, I'm tired.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #343 on: January 02, 2012, 10:06:14 PM »
scientifically speaking, test is test. the only variance is the half life the ester provides.

on paper.
l

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #344 on: January 03, 2012, 01:01:36 AM »
Most guys will tell you test is test, but there actually has been some literature showing otherwise. I dont feel like looking for it atm...but in a nutshell I remember two interesting things off the top of my head...

-long esters are superior for bulking
- short esters will provide a higher peak concentration of the hormone...so not only do they work faster but they will actually result in a higher level of hormone in the blood. intersting stuff.

if anyone gives a fuck I'll look for it and post it in the morning, I'm tired.

About the higher level of hormones i've read it because the enanthate ester is heavier thus making 250mg a little less than the prop esther wich is lighter and allows for a closer 250mg of test.
I'm just asking because i get really bloated with Enanthate but it gets more expensive with the prop so i'll have to figure it out!
Tkx for the replies

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: January 03, 2012, 02:26:54 AM »
About the higher level of hormones i've read it because the enanthate ester is heavier thus making 250mg a little less than the prop esther wich is lighter and allows for a closer 250mg of test.
I'm just asking because i get really bloated with Enanthate but it gets more expensive with the prop so i'll have to figure it out!
Tkx for the replies
there is 180mg of actual testosterone per 250mg of test enanthate.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #346 on: January 03, 2012, 03:59:02 AM »
there is 180mg of actual testosterone per 250mg of test enanthate.

Thank you. Will probably use Prop@900mg instead of Enan@1g

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2012, 07:12:17 AM »
I'm bumping this because i think we all are still waiting for fase 4 G15!!
I know you are busy bringing down WW... :D... but maye you have some spare time at hand soon to complete the fase 4 that you promissed us all?
The original Monster

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2012, 08:01:07 AM »
I'm bumping this because i think we all are still waiting for fase 4 G15!!
I know you are busy bringing down WW... :D... but maye you have some spare time at hand soon to complete the fase 4 that you promissed us all?

real busy right now,,,,I have elections coming up,,victor martinez among other things I will help more in march with website,,,

gh15 approved

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
real busy right now,,,,I have elections coming up,,victor martinez among other things I will help more in march with website,,,

gh15 approved

Somehow i was expecting a reply like this... :-\ ;D
The original Monster