Author Topic: I am drunk and my life is a mess.  (Read 12772 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Fuack man
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 04:45:27 AM »
Dude, if you think that's problems, check out the slums in your city.

fuck man next year im turning 30 im pretty much in a mid life crisis! also my professional life is kinda of a mess, I have too much stuff and am not being able to do some of it right and it kills me.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 04:45:48 AM »
no but I admit the girl was the catalyst

We do have that effect.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 04:46:12 AM »
fuck man next year im turning 30 im pretty much in a mid life crisis! also my professional life is kinda of a mess, I have too much stuff and am not being able to do some of it right and it kills me.

we can shake hands

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47:10 AM »
no but I admit the girl was the catalyst
when girl problems pollute my mind, i go to the red light district to patronize my regular prosti

imagine this soundtrack

it's like charity and everybody wins

if ur a regular they do the whole "girlfriend experience" if ur into that, where the sex is great and the atmosphere comforting and uplifting

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47:31 AM »

Relax, it will all sort out somehow.

Just don't get crazy over things, as long as you are healthy and have enough money to live a fairly good life, everything is still in check.

Careers come and go unfortunately in these times, if you are smart, a new and better opportunity will come along.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 04:49:41 AM »
Relax, it will all sort out somehow.

Just don't get crazy over things, as long as you are healthy and have enough money to live a fairly good life, everything is still in check.

Careers come and go unfortunately in these times, if you are smart, a new and better opportunity will come along.

yes thats actually how I feel everyday but then I got drunk yesterday and something went out of control, Im amazed how I got sensitive this time. Whats next? i hope I dont turn into those dudes who cry when they drink alcohol!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 04:52:26 AM »
yes thats actually how I feel everyday but then I got drunk yesterday and something went out of control, Im amazed how I got sensitive this time. Whats next? i hope I dont turn into those dudes who cry when they drink alcohol!
be careful with that, don't want this

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 04:54:16 AM »

I"m early 30's and established. My eggs are drying up. Let's procreate while I still can. Then neither of us have to worry about children. That's one less thing to worry about as we get older. I'll raise her/him...you pay child support. I"ll let you visit of course...if you want. If not that's good too....just keep the support coming.

Glad I could help.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 04:59:07 AM »
I"m early 30's and established. My eggs are drying up. Let's procreate while I still can. Then neither of us have to worry about children. That's one less thing to worry about as we get older. I'll raise her/him...you pay child support. I"ll let you visit of course...if you want. If not that's good too....just keep the support coming.

Glad I could help.

Scary because its actually true

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 05:01:13 AM »

Glad I could help.

Some people better don't ever have kids.

On a side note: Thanks god Goddrum is gay.

ricorico

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 05:03:07 AM »
haha actually good advice. I was not that drunk, and I rarely drink.

To make a long story short

Went out with some friends to have some dinner then went to the #1 club in town. Saw my highschool sweetheart there and it kinda of got me shaky, I thought it was better to not approach her and find some bitch which endend up happening. Some hot blonde started cheap chat to me, saying I was cool and stuff, asked if I wanted "to take care of her" because "she was feeling already kinda of drunk". Well, as soon as I started making some moves, kissing her and all some jerk stumbled on me and I left a glass of red bull and grey goose fall on her feet and she got pretty mad calling me drunk bastard (it was not my fault but I admit if I was sober it wouldnt have happened).

Then I went searching for my sweatheart and found her but eas freezed and coulnt say a word to her ( was reeling shitty already). Then drank some more and went searching for her again only this time I didnt find her so I asked the door men to check on the computer if she was still on the house but she wasnt anymore. Felt pretty bad for being a coward sucker so I left the place. Since I drunk so much calories I decided to leave my car there and  to go to my home by walking to burn all those xtra calories and not fuck my diet. It was at this moment I typed on my phone this thread. Went to my parents house since it was closer and got my dads car and went see some prostitute its a friend of mine for almost 5 years. She didnt charge me but I had to pay the cheap motel room. Now Im back home feeling even worse. Too much pressure also, in 1 week I willl recieve some dudes from europe and we may close a deal that will be the deal of my life so everything goes well. Just turned 29 so Im also not feeling like a id anymore, when I go out and do these kind of styuff I did today makes me feel bad, not good like in the old days.

I'm struggling to find the issue here?
Sounds like a regular Sat night here in Dublin :-)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 05:10:05 AM »
Some people better don't ever have kids.

like americana whores and bikini sluts

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 05:14:15 AM »
I'm struggling to find the issue here?
Sounds like a regular Sat night here in Dublin :-)

Bam-Bam needs to up the arimidex or Tren, his estrogen seems a little high.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2011, 05:31:25 AM »
if ur having girl problems i feel bad for u son
I got 99problems but a bitch aint one

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 05:32:11 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

newmom

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 06:05:54 AM »

haha great song

w8m8

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 07:59:48 AM »
We do have that effect.

"we" ?

some women do .. yes .. but not all

Drinking to excess is retarded .. IMHO anyone that needs a drink and spends time in a bar to have a good time has issues that alcohol only intensifies .. drunken losers congregate together and they all end up in the same place and in the same condition over and over

what a sad way to live life

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: I am drunk and my life is a mess.
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 08:02:04 AM »
Sometimes we get too "emotional" with our ex-loves especially when they were the first one we had, kissed etc.

"bam-bam" on suicide watch quick!!  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 08:10:50 AM »

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 08:17:05 AM »

This Paul Janka cat seems like he knows what he is doing. I have researched him - no homo.

U

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »
This Paul Janka cat seems like he knows what he is doing. I have researched him - no homo.

gotta love how the black guy behind him is also taking her number.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 08:25:19 AM »

WTF...did he seriously got her number "just like that"?

Fucking Whores..and then someone stalks them , rapes them or even kills them lol. Whores.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 08:28:10 AM »
WTF...did he seriously got her number "just like that"?

Fucking Whores..and then someone stalks them , rapes them or even kills them lol. Whores.
The law of attraction. He lured her - think he tasted her pussy that week or that night?
U

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 08:31:48 AM »
gotta love how the black guy behind him is also taking her number.
Goodrum?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 08:33:04 AM »
"we" ?

some women do .. yes .. but not all

Drinking to excess is retarded .. IMHO anyone that needs a drink and spends time in a bar to have a good time has issues that alcohol only intensifies .. drunken losers congregate together and they all end up in the same place and in the same condition over and over

what a sad way to live life

You sound fun.
G