Author Topic: Just got power back here in San Diego after nearly 12 hours!  (Read 608 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Just got power back here in San Diego after nearly 12 hours!
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:37:04 AM »
Not sure if you guys heard but the west coast suffered a pretty serious black out due to an error in Arizona caused by some guy at a power plant!

I'm in San Diego right now on a mini vaca and had just finished training back with a buddy of mine when we lost power and it lasted for nearly 12 hours, it was pretty chaotic when I got back to the hotel, Grand Hyatt, elevators were running super slow on the generators, no water for a shower or anything due to the water pumps not working, all rooms are dark and the front desk was giving out glow sticks.
I couldn't watch neither the presidents speech nor the football game!

I'm supposed to be having lunch tomorrow with King Alex himself unless this power outrage messed up his plans, any (nice) messages for the original Alpha male that you guys would like me to deliver?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: Just got power back here in San Diego after nearly 12 hours!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 12:55:59 AM »
so you'll be hanging out with the wizard as well?
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 12:59:35 AM »
Not sure if you guys heard but the west coast suffered a pretty serious black out due to an error in Arizona caused by some guy at a power plant!

I'm in San Diego right now on a mini vaca and had just finished training back with a buddy of mine when we lost power and it lasted for nearly 12 hours, it was pretty chaotic when I got back to the hotel, Grand Hyatt, elevators were running super slow on the generators, no water for a shower or anything due to the water pumps not working, all rooms are dark and the front desk was giving out glow sticks.
I couldn't watch neither the presidents speech nor the football game!

I'm supposed to be having lunch tomorrow with King Alex himself unless this power outrage messed up his plans, any (nice) messages for the original Alpha male that you guys would like me to deliver?
Tell him I wish I could be there as well, and that I will eat a peace of Blackberry Jam Cake in lieu of my non-presence in order to honor your dinner.

I wish it could be Three Kings dining together, but at least there will be two.  I wish you both the best.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 01:03:53 AM »
Unfortunately couldn't quite coordinate with the Wizard of Truth, Alex is seeing him soon, but I couldn't adjust my schedule to tag along, its too bad!

Adam, you will be missed, we will have to have a redo with you there brother!

I have to touch base with the king in the morning to make sure we are still on though!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 01:14:21 AM »
Ask Alex which of his gimmicks is his favourite ;D

j/k have a grand time 8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V