Author Topic: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth  (Read 186878 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Dorian Yates steroid cycles from his own mouth
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »
Kris,

You are full of it!

Some simple questions for you:

- Take a look at that claimed cycle of Dorian's; [sarcasm]lets assume its correct[/sarcasm] can you then tell us why Dorian was injecting short ester compounds weekly rather than the daily shots that would have been needed? Ya dickhead!

Not that you are a spastic, full of shit cunt at all.

I have NO IDEA if ANYTHING W8 wrote above is true or not.

That is some deep deep blasting and I LOVE IT!!!!

Once you have done that, can you ask your girlfriend Dorian the following:

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen from the early 90's onwards?

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen for advice regarding cycles featuring drug protocols on the order of grams per week; cycles - the advice and consumption of which - Dorian repeatedly pursued, as those around at the time (including myself) can attest.

- Why did Dorian employ protocols involving all manner of novel compounds such as Insulin, DNP and systemically infused IGF-1. Indeed, it was Paul Borresen that introduced Dozy Dorian to Insulin, IGF and DNP, fact!

Maybe Dozy was simply sharing opiate addiction tips with Paul? Who fucking knows these days!

Note to Dorian: deny the veracity of the above, I fucking dare ya! After Kerry kicked you down the fucking road, you really don't want to go there, as you well know; talk about a rock and a hard place, eh Dozy? You know who has the proof on the matter, and it isn't you, nor your scabby son Lewis "off hit tits on GH, the gays love the hands" Yates. Nice to see the apple falling not too far from the tree though!

Stick to hawking overpriced protein to the mphags at expos!!

As said, Kris "not that you are a spastic at all, you understand?".

No, not a spastic... a vile, belly crawling cunt who was not there at the time, and thus knows fuck all about it, however? quite possibly!

Wanker!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 12:36:17 PM »
8- That is a massive blast! I love it!

DO NOT know if it is True BUT that is some deep blasting!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 01:11:20 PM »
Kris,

You are full of it!

Some simple questions for you:

- Take a look at that claimed cycle of Dorian's; [sarcasm]lets assume its correct[/sarcasm] can you then tell us why Dorian was injecting short ester compounds weekly rather than the daily shots that would have been needed? Ya dickhead!

Not that you are a spastic, full of shit cunt at all.

Once you have done that, can you ask your girlfriend Dorian the following:

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen from the early 90's onwards?

- Why did Dorian regularly consult with Paul Borresen for advice regarding cycles featuring drug protocols on the order of grams per week; cycles - the advice and consumption of which - Dorian repeatedly pursued, as those around at the time (including myself) can attest.

- Why did Dorian employ protocols involving all manner of novel compounds such as Insulin, DNP and systemically infused IGF-1. Indeed, it was Paul Borresen that introduced Dozy Dorian to Insulin, IGF and DNP, fact!

Maybe Dozy was simply sharing opiate addiction tips with Paul? Who fucking knows these days!

Note to Dorian: deny the veracity of the above, I fucking dare ya! After Kerry kicked you down the fucking road, you really don't want to go there, as you well know; talk about a rock and a hard place, eh Dozy? You know who has the proof on the matter, and it isn't you, nor your scabby son Lewis "off hit tits on GH, the gays love the hands" Yates. Nice to see the apple falling not too far from the tree though!

Stick to hawking overpriced protein to the mphags at expos!!

As said, Kris "not that you are a spastic at all, you understand?".

No, not a spastic... a vile, belly crawling cunt who was not there at the time, and thus knows fuck all about it, however? quite possibly!

Wanker!

" Dozy Dorian " ! LOLOLOLOLOL !!!!! PURE GOLD ! W8M8, you obviously know more than what you're telling. Care to share with us little people ?? PWETTY PWEASE !!!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »
Things this thread has thought me:
1. Khofo, although insane, knows what it takes gear wise to compete at a high level
2. Pretty sure W8M8 is English or spent some time in the 90's in England
3. Dorian sold his dignity to MD
4. Gethin is a steaming rampant homosexual

But W8M8, it's been mentioned in this thread that anyone who can afford the gear and the 36iu gh pens to be used on a daily basis can go far in bodybuilding, ok that's cool, but how did Dorian all of a sudden from a humble background working as a cleaner all of a sudden have the money for all this?

Oh yeah, and 5. Dorian has a machine that shakes children

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 03:12:12 PM »

Already had gyno (that he didn't have 2y prior) even before he offcially started bodybuilding...

already on hormones there for few cycles,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »
They are freaks at handling the side effects yes. There are no major differences in dose-response reactions to drugs used in medicine, otherwise there would be no "therapeutic window".

Whether these guys get less side effects or are able to handle them better psychologically (or both) is up for debate.

very good pupil!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »
These morons on this site will never believe what Dorian told you. They are muscle conspiracy lovers. Dorian is a filty liar they say. Good for you that you spent time with this great bodybuilder and had converation with him. Fuck these morons. They want to continue to live in GH15's stinky mexican wrestlers jock strap.

becaus they know what the truth is,, you can wash them with filthy soap when the reality is 180 degrees from it,, dorian yates has the genetic of jason cutler,, AVERAGE AT BEST,, it is their respond to megsa dosing of hormones with out dropping dead and they use much more than hormones,,, they are invinsible ...they also wont get hiv most likley if having sex with hiv carying female,, those humans are invinsible to anything you put in them ,, not many liek that around ,, but many of them go into bodybuild...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2011, 03:16:51 PM »
offseason cycle- weekly-

Test -750mg
Deca- 500mg
Daily Anavar- 50mg

EQUALS

dorian yates wa the first serious freak of insulina and hgh both higher doses,, hgh super high mega dosing and insulina in high doses

gh15 approved

fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2011, 03:18:01 PM »
becaus they know what the truth is,, you can wash them with filthy soap when the reality is 180 degrees from it,, dorian yates has the genetic of jason cutler,, AVERAGE AT BEST,, it is their respond to megsa dosing of hormones with out dropping dead and they use much more than hormones,,, they are invinsible ...they also wont get hiv most likley if having sex with hiv carying female,, those humans are invinsible to anything you put in them ,, not many liek that around ,, but many of them go into bodybuild...

gh15 approved

And we have the winner of the MFSSOTY* award.

*most fucking stupid statement of the year

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2011, 03:18:34 PM »
Height: 5'7"
Off season weight: 220 Lbs.
Contest weight: 185-190 Lbs.

Natural, eh? ::)

this is natural numbers listen here,,

180 offseason 185 at times 10%

competition weight 165 6% if very very lucky and on fat burners usualy lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »
BBers are all sales men, dorian sold himself on just freakish size, if that what's your selling thats what your gonna lie about. He's most likely the biggest user ever since he was the first to get real fucking big.

If you wanna talk about people that might legit be on low doses you gotta look at guys who are selling there names on form/shape. People I'd guess to be on lower doses are people like heath.

no philsulina take exactly what dorian did ,, we all do the same,, the lower doign fellas meaning little hgh at times and no insulina are the frank zanes,, they ended up in the beggining of the 80s,,,, those were those fellas,, they lived through the 50s 70s and 60s and they used mainly aas with no insulina,, their names ....frank zane and sons,, this is the honest truth ,, frank zane....steveee reeeeeeeeves...etc etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2011, 03:26:22 PM »
Snbaty approved :)

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2011, 03:30:24 PM »
Firstly, since this question has been asked before, why would Dorian lie about his usage? Well his "legacy" is sold on his insane work ethic correct? If we knew he mega-doses that tarnishes his reputation as building his body from purely hard work doesn't it?

Dorian wants us to think he got to where he was by busting his ass with bad genetics. If one does believe he took tiny amounts of AAS then obviously his growth must be attributed to just awe inspiring workouts. Anyone who has watched blood and guts knows his training wasn't all that crazy...He was a hard worker true I will give him that but for sure drugs were also a huge part for him.

I suspect, as has been said by someone else, that pro's have a genetic advantage in handling side effects. Sure they respond better than most and also are put together in such a way as to support muscle tissue very easily but still, drugs are drugs. 200mgs of deca is still only 200mgs of deca, it's not like one guy will put on 1lb of lean body mass BUT DORIAN YATES WILL BUILT 75LBS FROM IT. I mean get fucking real.

More like an average responder gains 1lb while genetic elite gains 2.5lbs, that sounds about right.

So a geneticly average person will gain 30lbs of muscle with gear and gh usage while a pro can gain roughly 85lbs and if you look, Dorian Ronnie etc all gained roughly that amount over there careers. Ronnie a bit more than most but overall pro's typically add similar amounts of bodyweights over their careers. This is why you see guys typically competing within an average range of bodyweight. You don't have an army of dudes competing above 240lbs, there are only a few (given a height below 6ft of course). Most competitive pros are between 5ft9 and 5ft11 and compete between 220-260 with a rare few hitting 280 (Nasser and Ronnie are the only ones to do so successfully, even Dorian was only in the 260's at his peak).

So what did Dorian REALLY take? If you follow the man as I have for many many years, one thing that really stands out is his "leave no stone unturned" mentality. He searched for optimal training, optimal recovery, optimal diet etc. One would surmise, obviously, that he would seek out optimal drug usage as well. It is very clear linear logical thinking here. He would have sought out the best stacks and drug synergy and then maxed out the dosages. Combine the MOST AAS/GH he could take with the MOST intense training and a PERFECT diet (calculated to within 100 calories daily, his diet was very very well planned) and you have Dorian Yates the bodybuilder.

if you follow all of that, and still think the dosages he listed are believable then I cannot help you but you are pretty damn slow. He mega-dosed and I am sure took his AAS usage to extremes. I just cannot fathom how logically you can say bodybuilder x uses 200mgs of something and weighs 180lbs while bodybuilder B takes the exact same dosage but has over 70 or 80lbs more muscle? Really? Hard to believe, at the very least...Also Dorian did have a pretty bad gut near the end of his career, I am sure smidgens of primo and 8iu's of GH did not do that...

Swlabr

« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2011, 03:53:58 PM »
this is natural numbers listen here,,

180 offseason 185 at times 10%

competition weight 165 6% if very very lucky and on fat burners usualy lol

gh15 approved

Contest weight 190, offseason 220. For a 5'7". Naturally. Don't think so, Gethin.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2011, 04:03:50 PM »
Contest weight 190, offseason 220. For a 5'7". Naturally. Don't think so, Gethin.

post your pics
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Swlabr

« Reply #90 on: September 05, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2011, 05:31:14 PM »
Firstly, since this question has been asked before, why would Dorian lie about his usage? Well his "legacy" is sold on his insane work ethic correct? If we knew he mega-doses that tarnishes his reputation as building his body from purely hard work doesn't it?

Dorian wants us to think he got to where he was by busting his ass with bad genetics. If one does believe he took tiny amounts of AAS then obviously his growth must be attributed to just awe inspiring workouts. Anyone who has watched blood and guts knows his training wasn't all that crazy...He was a hard worker true I will give him that but for sure drugs were also a huge part for him.

I suspect, as has been said by someone else, that pro's have a genetic advantage in handling side effects. Sure they respond better than most and also are put together in such a way as to support muscle tissue very easily but still, drugs are drugs. 200mgs of deca is still only 200mgs of deca, it's not like one guy will put on 1lb of lean body mass BUT DORIAN YATES WILL BUILT 75LBS FROM IT. I mean get fucking real.

More like an average responder gains 1lb while genetic elite gains 2.5lbs, that sounds about right.

So a geneticly average person will gain 30lbs of muscle with gear and gh usage while a pro can gain roughly 85lbs and if you look, Dorian Ronnie etc all gained roughly that amount over there careers. Ronnie a bit more than most but overall pro's typically add similar amounts of bodyweights over their careers. This is why you see guys typically competing within an average range of bodyweight. You don't have an army of dudes competing above 240lbs, there are only a few (given a height below 6ft of course). Most competitive pros are between 5ft9 and 5ft11 and compete between 220-260 with a rare few hitting 280 (Nasser and Ronnie are the only ones to do so successfully, even Dorian was only in the 260's at his peak).

So what did Dorian REALLY take? If you follow the man as I have for many many years, one thing that really stands out is his "leave no stone unturned" mentality. He searched for optimal training, optimal recovery, optimal diet etc. One would surmise, obviously, that he would seek out optimal drug usage as well. It is very clear linear logical thinking here. He would have sought out the best stacks and drug synergy and then maxed out the dosages. Combine the MOST AAS/GH he could take with the MOST intense training and a PERFECT diet (calculated to within 100 calories daily, his diet was very very well planned) and you have Dorian Yates the bodybuilder.

if you follow all of that, and still think the dosages he listed are believable then I cannot help you but you are pretty damn slow. He mega-dosed and I am sure took his AAS usage to extremes. I just cannot fathom how logically you can say bodybuilder x uses 200mgs of something and weighs 180lbs while bodybuilder B takes the exact same dosage but has over 70 or 80lbs more muscle? Really? Hard to believe, at the very least...Also Dorian did have a pretty bad gut near the end of his career, I am sure smidgens of primo and 8iu's of GH did not do that...

EVERYONE should read this post. Then READ IT AGAIN. SPOT FUCKING ON.

w8m8

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »

how did Dorian all of a sudden from a humble background working as a cleaner all of a sudden have the money for all this?

funny that period of his life is never talked about as far as what he did besides begin in a basement gym .. they talk up his childhood on a farm and his family raising horses .. wholesome sorts .. prolly the kind of place vets send cases of things to .. not just a horse or two out back in the pasture  ;) .. but after his stint as a juvey it jumps to just his career then marriage .. maybe a benefactor like the guard at juvey who "noticed" his potential .. or he was an independant lad who found ways to get by 8)

interesting isn't it ..

working in a slaughterhouse after going off on his own when he was 16 and in a gang , he was raised around competitive show horses then became a bodybuilder and family man .. that's his story .. totally believable innit ?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2011, 06:10:46 PM »
sadly ...it was more than that! that doesnt include the hypers,, and the aromataze inhibitors and the diuretics,,

gh15 approved

Oh brother....do me a favor and please inform your loyal naive followers of what Aromatase inhibitors Dorian Yates was using back in the early 90's....this should be really good. (You are getting really sloppy as a gimmick and showing a very young age Mr AstraZeneca.....should have checked with Nasser first before posting that...he wouldnt have made that mistake)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2011, 06:22:53 PM »
Oh brother....do me a favor and please inform your loyal naive followers of what Aromatase inhibitors Dorian Yates was using back in the early 90's....this should be really good. (You are getting really sloppy as a gimmick and showing a very young age Mr AstraZeneca.....should have checked with Nasser first before posting that...he wouldnt have made that mistake)

I picked up on that as well...Not to mention GH15 was saying not long ago AI's were worthless and EVERY bodybuilder should be taking Masteron instead...Weird to say the least.

Anyway Arimidex hit the market I believe in 1995. No clue when it was readily available to bodybuilders, or even considered to be effective and worthwhile. The cost was outrageous for a very long time, I think it was like $20 per 1mg pill.

Not to mention arimidex would probably have done little for a Dorian. If he was using large amounts of test it would simply displace the dex as arimidex is non-suicidal.

I am not a doctor, I am not an expert, just saying what I think is true, off my memory. I have no desire to research it, don't use it. Letrozole and Aromasin are the only 2 AI's I would ever touch. Arimidex is outdated IMHO.

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »
funny that period of his life is never talked about as far as what he did besides begin in a basement gym .. they talk up his childhood on a farm and his family raising horses .. wholesome sorts .. prolly the kind of place vets send cases of things to .. not just a horse or two out back in the pasture  ;) .. but after his stint as a juvey it jumps to just his career then marriage .. maybe a benefactor like the guard at juvey who "noticed" his potential .. or he was an independant lad who found ways to get by 8)

interesting isn't it ..

working in a slaughterhouse after going off on his own when he was 16 and in a gang , he was raised around competitive show horses then became a bodybuilder and family man .. that's his story .. totally believable innit ?

2 things:

-I like your posts

-show us your tits

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »
2 things:

-I like your posts

-show us your tits

Damn, straight to the point ! LOLOLOL !! Must've upped the dose of Test, eh Stav ? :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2011, 08:13:13 PM »
I picked up on that as well...Not to mention GH15 was saying not long ago AI's were worthless and EVERY bodybuilder should be taking Masteron instead...Weird to say the least.

Anyway Arimidex hit the market I believe in 1995. No clue when it was readily available to bodybuilders, or even considered to be effective and worthwhile. The cost was outrageous for a very long time, I think it was like $20 per 1mg pill.

Not to mention arimidex would probably have done little for a Dorian. If he was using large amounts of test it would simply displace the dex as arimidex is non-suicidal.

I am not a doctor, I am not an expert, just saying what I think is true, off my memory. I have no desire to research it, don't use it. Letrozole and Aromasin are the only 2 AI's I would ever touch. Arimidex is outdated IMHO.

you didnt pick on anything...simply because there is nothing to pick on ,, and i will explain ,, but i will in the nex posting because i want to quote the criminal above you and explain to him ,, still think im gimick ,, im his fuckin worst nightmare now day when i have total control over fda inspections,, let me explain it to this criminal posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »

listen cockroach,, thee is one fella that is gh15 and it is me! i never do mistakes,, im invinsible,, you sound stupid but since you made a posting due to the hate you have tward gh15... i will now explain it in detail,,

pupils,, his posting is compete and utter balonie!,,

as i said before there is really no need of the use of anti estrogen and aromataze inhibitors,, never the less back in the 90s....there was because fellas didnt know betterespecialy between 1984 and 1994,,

now,, ARIMIDEX was available drug since the 1970s! to help cancer prevention with women to treat it,,many endo docs gave it right and left to women with breast cancer tumors! dorian yates first use of this started in 1990 and early 90s as experiementing he used it with cytadren in combo and on top of it diuretic to get into paper thin sandy condition ,, he used it to get very vry dry ,, few others used it...
dorian started to use it because he had thick skin as you can see now day ....in picturee his thick skin is back in full steam ,,he used it to not end up like arvilla skin basicaly on stage...

so you see pupils...you get some secrets from me when someone like this criminals tease me,, now you got the secret combo ,,

i dismiss this criminal for he is nothing but cancer in this boarding,, cockroach

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
and to all my pupils around the world...bring up here the info that armidex was available since the 70s,, i dont have time to look for internet balonie,, im sure all of you can find info ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel