Author Topic: Protein Requirements  (Read 2437 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Protein Requirements
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2011, 05:57:52 AM »
same here and i think the total protein i consume every day is about 90 gms or even a little less.. and i seriously dont think i will see any difference if i increase this.. if you are natural and you have been training for many years sure you have already reached your natural limits or you are very close to it so your main goal must be to maintain what you have..

Thanks for the advice, I'm trying out 200g a day now.  I'll let you know.  I weight 207 today, 5'11.  Maybe if I got back down to around 180 I'd have a killer physique underneath.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Protein Requirements
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2011, 06:30:56 AM »
Thanks for the advice, I'm trying out 200g a day now.  I'll let you know.  I weight 207 today, 5'11.  Maybe if I got back down to around 180 I'd have a killer physique underneath.

If you don't see any difference, you can simply drop it back. But at least then you'll know for sure, rather than never trying it and wondering. Give it a few weeks, though. If you want to get leaner, you can drop your carbs. It should make you more alert and aggressive, which will help in the gym.