Author Topic: would you hit it ?  (Read 53375 times)

w8m8

Re: which one would you hit?
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2011, 01:59:38 PM »
How utterly ignominious that you would throw down your weapons like this- I find your reputation a bit undeserving  :-*
Anyway, I'll leave you to it even if I couldn't help but notice that you're trying to pass the unsavoury nature of your disproportionate facial characteristics as a matter of personal opinion while I maintain that it constitutes objective reality.

Ta-ta  ;)

maintain what you wish .... your reality and whether or not it's objective is yet to be determined .. so far it seems like you intend to cause me angst in some way .. but to be honest .. I really don't care that you don't like me and think my face is not up to your standards .. sorry if that disappoints you Dukey but it is what it is 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2011, 02:00:25 PM »
maintain what you wish .... your reality and whether or not it's objective is yet to be determined .. so far it seems like you intend to cause me angst in some way .. but to be honest .. I really don't care that you don't like me and think my face is not up to your standards .. sorry if that disappoints you Dukey but it is what it is 

So, you will marry me?  8) ;D
D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: WYHI? 5'8 , 200 pounds, size 16
« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2011, 02:03:40 PM »
Parker, you mean "accept".
And, my answer is "hell no", for reasons that Charles Barkley has explained more eloquently than I.
Yeah, that is correct, "accept"

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2011, 02:09:01 PM »
And I agree with you about the constant lecturing on "acceptance" of big women as beautiful women. 
Granted, I have met some larger women whom I've found attractive, but that is not typical.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
id honestly fuck these black woman just for the story
I feel that..

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Re: deres more ta ireland, dan dis !
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2011, 02:20:55 PM »
Hopefully there's no freckles up close to tarnish such beauty.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
The fact that she has been in a Tyler Perry movie should make it an automatic no.

w8m8

« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2011, 02:26:32 PM »
So, you will marry me?  8) ;D

lol .. you're so romantic   ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »
lol .. you're so romantic   ;D

I try.  ;)
D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »
And I agree with you about the constant lecturing on "acceptance" of big women as beautiful women. 
Granted, I have met some larger women whom I've found attractive, but that is not typical.
Many of the women talk about how they "learned" to "accept" their Curves (meaning weight)...basically, they  can't discipline themselves to put down the McDonald's and say "i give up", and one of their favorite shows is, "The biggest loser"

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2011, 02:36:00 PM »
no would not hit,

i dont do darkies, and neither do most darkie blacks,

I will stick to Mudsharks.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »
Thats next to St Stephens Green - I used to work by there.

Never saw any hotty's..... only bums and fat sluts with bad teeth  :-\
P

Swlabr

A typical whore's Facebook
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »
Look, I was a personal trainer while in school, at a gym directly outside a major metropolitan area, where there is a large black population.  The gym had 3000+ members.  I recally one black female who worked out regularly (she was a professor at a local college), and two meathead juicers who would gawk at the high school girls.  One later went on to become a dime store preacher.

3 out of 3000.

It appears to me that it is not part of black female "culture" to go to the gym.
Correct, they don't want to get their hair messed up...although, I do know of about 15 black women who go the gym regularly, for cardio and do the same damn upper body shit, when their biggest asset is their lower body

*I did a thread awhile back about how to talk to a female who jogs with headphones on, and we got on the topic that she was prolly crazy because of all the chemicals black women put in their hair, and then a Boondocks clip was posted of said topic.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
Re: A typical whore's Facebook
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2011, 02:45:42 PM »
D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: A typical whore's Facebook
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2011, 02:52:03 PM »
 :-X
P

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2011, 02:52:27 PM »
The one on the right takes it, but only just. You can tell she's the sluttier one of the two as she's left the sticker on the sole of her shoe.

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2011, 02:59:13 PM »

Here's a lesson in reality, w8-cowbag, replete with examples.

Your resemblance reminds me of what is sometimes referred to as a swamp donkey- something which anyone with reasonable, healthy standards would not touch with a barge pole strapped to the end of a pole vault.

Such females become more visible in nightclubs an hour or so before closing time... you know, when everyone has secured their hole for the night and have departed to go for a shag or are just about ready to go. Such females will stand close together, two or three of them, casting nervous, furtive glances around  them in search of the most shitefaced, three-sheets-to-the-wind geezer in the hope that in his defenseless state he will somehow not notice their over-elaborate makeup, the few stones of extra weight or the cheap and tacky clothes and will take them home for a shag. The geezer's reactions the very next morning are well known to you  ;D

Would you like some more?

Look at the posts made by your lapdogs here and how few a number of them speak of your attractiveness, not too many of them running at your rescue, are they love? Why would that be if not for the fact that you are appalling?
Most of them praise your eloquence and your posts instead, in which, by the way, you come across as a callous, racist, insensitive, overly verbose, absolute minging tw a t.

Alright, nighty night for now, it's getting late here, maybe tomorrow I'll give you another serving.

;)

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2011, 03:01:52 PM »
like current and former miss ireland holly carpenter and rozanne purcel  :P

Alan Partridge fan? ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2011, 03:03:55 PM »
Alan Partridge fan? ;D

Haha - I couldn't think where I'd heard that quote from!  ;D

Swlabr

Re: would you hit it ?
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2011, 03:12:36 PM »
Where is W8M8's picture? Did I miss it? ???

w8m8

« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2011, 03:21:37 PM »
Here's a lesson in reality, w8-cowbag

Your resemblance reminds me of what is sometimes referred to as a swamp donkey- something which anyone with reasonable, healthy standards would not touch with a barge pole strapped to the end of a pole vault.

Such females become more visible in nightclubs an hour or so before closing time... you know, when everyone has secured their hole for the night and have departed to go for a shag or are just about ready to go. Such females will stand close together, two or three of them, casting nervous, furtive glances around  them in search of the most shitefaced, three-sheets-to-the-wind geezer in the hope that in his defenseless state he will somehow not notice their over-elaborate makeup, the few stones of extra weight or the cheap and tacky clothes and will take them home for a shag.

Would you like some more?

Look at the posts made by your lapdogs here and how few a number of them speak of your attractiveness, not too many of them running at your rescue, are they love? Why would that be if not for the fact that you are appalling?
Most of them praise your eloquence and your posts instead, in which, by the way, you come across as a callous, racist, insensitive, overly verbose, absolute minging tw a t.

Alright, nighty night for now, it's getting late here, maybe tomorrow I'll give you another serving.

;)

LOL .. fill your boots Dukey I'm flattered you've been following my posts .. but you've neglected to catch on with one thing .. I'm not someone who requires rescuing .. and frankly you're not going to push your way to the front of the line of people who hold the same opinions of me as you do ... they've been here longer and despise me more .. so hurry back please .. I'm sure you have a lot built up you need to let out  :-*

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »

LOL .. fill your boots Dukey I'm flattered you've been following my posts .. but you've neglected to catch on with one thing .. I'm not someone who requires rescuing .. and frankly you're not going to push your way to the front of the line of people who hold the same opinions of me as you do ... they've been here longer and despise me more .. so hurry back please .. I'm sure you have a lot built up you need to let out  :-*

And you keep retorting, aintya you pugnacious skank face?
I'm ecstatic that you use the issue of board longevity to enhance your pathetic arguments- you think it proves something, whereas it actually betrays your massive insecurities.
Everyone here kills time until time fucking kills them, and first of all you.

Ok, fuckety-bye now ;)

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2011, 03:44:23 PM »
 :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2011, 03:46:08 PM »
Where is W8M8's picture? Did I miss it? ???

but some people will have you believe she has the two different identities below