Author Topic: using steroids pre-21 - bad idea?  (Read 5548 times)

jedibrat

• Getbig III
Re: using steroids pre-21 - bad idea?
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 08:34:55 AM »
Very basic first time cycle.  Why waster your money on PCT drugs when in reality you are going to just want to keep using.  Spend the money on some Deca to go with the dbol and test e to blow you up.  Unfortunately, this cycle won't make you the biggest guy in he room unless that room is filled with people who don't train or use.  If being that big is oyur goal, coming off is only going to back pedal you.  Be prapared to go on and stay on.  Be prepared to up doses.  Be prepared to try more drugs.  Be prepared to use for the long hall.  It always starts with that 1 curious cycle.  Like a 16 y/o girl at her first HS party who only wants one drink.  What happens though?  She has 1 too many and winds up having a train run on her by the football team.  Your body is the 16 year old girl, this cycle is that 1 curious drink... get it?  Soon enough you'll be running a train on your system with a whole variety of drugs... FACT.

Lol. Pure Poetry.

lesaucer

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:41 AM »
oh yeah bro youre gonna get massively massive from this 500mg of test every week haha

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 09:04:28 AM »
You can get gyno from 500mg wk, rare but I've seen it happen. I've seen guys flareup with TRT doses. Again, very rare but possible.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 02:34:04 PM »
oh yeah bro youre gonna get massively massive from this 500mg of test every week haha

shut up superdrol twink  ;D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 06:29:49 PM »
If you get gyno from this cycle, you need to never use steroids again.  Gyno? From 500 mgs/week? HAHAHAHHAHA.... trust me, save your money and skip the PCT drugs.... you are really way too nervous, again, like a 16 y/o at her first party ;).  I'm not trying to be an asshole, I really am not.  I just want you to know that you are wasting money that could be going to better things llllliiiikkkkeee more AAS :).  You'll learn though and you will see for yourself.  Every person on this boarding who has used for any decent period of time knows that you are at no risk of ANYTHING with that cycle.

seriously? then why does everybody recommend it ? ive seen people get gyno off of prohormones

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

i dont follow. do you suggest i pin 2g a week for my first cycle ever  ???

No sense in running a PCT so early. Test E takes ~2 weeks to clear your system. And I would throw in some Nolvadex at 20mgs ED along with clomid. As another option, you could run Test prop after your last shot of Test E for 2 weeks then start PCT 3 days after your Test Prop Shot.

im about to do this as the source i'm using has a $200 min and adding prop will put me right there  ;D is it really worth it for two weeks?

lesaucer

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »
i dont follow. do you suggest i pin 2g a week for my first cycle ever  ???

im about to do this as the source i'm using has a $200 min and adding prop will put me right there  ;D is it really worth it for two weeks?

no bro but just dont expect to be huge with that.. this is just my opinion and maybe im a shitty responder but to get considerable gains its 1g test and up minimum..or stack it with other stuff but for a first, test only imo

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 06:59:08 AM »
s

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
no bro but just dont expect to be huge with that.. this is just my opinion and maybe im a shitty responder but to get considerable gains its 1g test and up minimum..or stack it with other stuff but for a first, test only imo

::)

Ever consider the fact that you might be shooting bunk shit? 100% GSO hahahah

lesaucer

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 05:15:59 PM »
::)

Ever consider the fact that you might be shooting bunk shit? 100% GSO hahahah

when i think about it fucking maybe. i was on 1500mg test, 900mg deca, had some results... but my homemade 700mg of tren a week compleeeetteeelllyyy destroy the test/deca stack both on mass, strength... i took some weight on test deca but i ate like a pig and got a little fat too.... maybe my shit was underdosed.. fuck the world now im relying only on my fina kits

chess315

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05:10 PM »
when i think about it fucking maybe. i was on 1500mg test, 900mg deca, had some results... but my homemade 700mg of tren a week compleeeetteeelllyyy destroy the test/deca stack both on mass, strength... i took some weight on test deca but i ate like a pig and got a little fat too.... maybe my shit was underdosed.. fuck the world now im relying only on my fina kits
get you some test powder make you some tren there ya go

lesaucer

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 03:49:44 AM »
''get some test powder''  as if that was easy lol... maybe if i was in china

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 08:10:38 AM »
seriously? then why does everybody recommend it ? ive seen people get gyno off of prohormones

Yes and as I said, and this is for you too Arnold Jr, if you are getting gyno from things like Pro Hormones or 500 mg/week, using steroids is not for you.  Competing in bodybuilding should definitely be off the table and you should consider wanting other things besides getting massive.  Why do people recommend it?  Easy, so you spend more money on more products!  Listen, if you start playing around with actual high doses and you decide you are going to come off (in reality when most people are running actual high doses though, they are in it for the long haul and aren't planning to come off), then consider PCT... Consider it!  It's still not necessary though, but it will help reduce sides.  At this little first cycle you are doing, SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!