Author Topic: Ford to build 1B plant to create 5000 jobs  (Read 6835 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ford to build 1B plant to create 5000 jobs
« on: September 06, 2011, 12:30:07 PM »
.....In India!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Ford to build 1B plant to create 5000 jobs
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »
time to regulate outsourcing, american companies should not be taking american jobs overseas.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »
They are doing a smart thing in establishing a world wide presence in order to combat the foreign manufactures from taking over.  Global Sales are very important.

Coach, you had the chance to buy a domestic car and you went with a Volkswagen.  I don`t think that was a smart move.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 12:43:44 PM »
Guys,

Ford starting making cars in other countries in 1917. There are other markets around the world you know...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »
LOL...you really dont get it do you?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
americans are unemployed and the economy of india is not going to get any better untill ours does. ford might be building cheaper cars over there but who is going to buy them?  the entire planet is dependant upon the dollar and that isnt going to change untill the dollar rises back to prosperity. im all for globalization but we can only work on that goal once we have taken care of ourselves. ban outsourcing.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »
time to regulate outsourcing, american companies should not be taking american jobs overseas.

The unions are making it harder for American companies to operate here in the United States. Jimmy Hoffa Jr is a slime ball and all the Union Heads should be put in jail for making it almost impossible to grow business here in the U.S.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 12:49:51 PM »
americans are unemployed and the economy of india is not going to get any better untill ours does. ford might be building cheaper cars over there but who is going to buy them?  the entire planet is dependant upon the dollar and that isnt going to change untill the dollar rises back to prosperity. im all for globalization but we can only work on that goal once we have taken care of ourselves. ban outsourcing.

ban outsourcing?

i bet you're the kind of bottom bitch who spews "ban outsourcing" and then goes out and buys a tshirt for $15 that would've cost $75 to produce in US wages.

please.

ban unions would be the right answer here.
Deep Tissue Massage

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 12:50:49 PM »
And in other news....

the Los Angeles Dodgers got an offer for $1.2 billion dollars to sell the team to the chinese government

http://www.huliq.com/10061/dodgers-fans-stunned-chinese-government-offer-buy-team

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 12:54:01 PM »
LOL...you really dont get it do you?
Give me an economics lesson then Coach.

Americans need to learn from the French and spend more money and buy homegrown products. Problem is they will never do that. They will always have houses and garages full of junk they never use but they got at a great price!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 01:02:08 PM »
The unions are making it harder for American companies to operate here in the United States. Jimmy Hoffa Jr is a slime ball and all the Union Heads should be put in jail for making it almost impossible to grow business here in the U.S.
unions make their profit margin smaller than it would be otherwise, true. but they perform a vital function in an economy. without unions the wages and working conditions would be left entirely up to employers creating a system of inequality and oppression.  

ban outsourcing?

i bet you're the kind of bottom bitch who spews "ban outsourcing" and then goes out and buys a tshirt for $15 that would've cost $75 to produce in US wages.

please.

ban unions would be the right answer here.
yea, lets ban unions so instead of companies paying slave wages in other countries they can pay slave wages to americans.  ya, lets go ahead and get rid of a century of progress so we can gain back the jobs we lost when companies decided to go overseas where they could revert back to their old ways of paying nothing, demanding workers labor for insane hours, and dont have to deal with any environmental regulations.  sounds like a great idea.

::)

regression is not the answer, progression is.

it really is amazing how brainwashed some people are. ..being opposed to a ban on outsourcing  ;D  ;D  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »
Give me an economics lesson then Coach.

Americans need to learn from the French and spend more money and buy homegrown products. Problem is they will never do that. They will always have houses and garages full of junk they never use but they got at a great price!
Exactly. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »
Ford still makes the original Ford Festiva...in Iran

Ford should have taken that 1B and do to Lincoln  what GM did to turn Cadillac around (Albeit it was Bov Lutz's will and pet project to do that)...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »

oh and another thing...    the reason why companies outsource, the reason why they leave america.. its only because of their greed.. its not because it isnt profitable... its that its more profitable to go elsewhere... all the companies that outsource became successful in america and they can remain that way. they simply dont want to have to pay fair wages and act responsibly so they go elsewhere to behave as they wish.  dont blame the american worker for wanting a good life, blame the american corporations for their greed.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 01:09:01 PM »
Exactly. 
People freak out when I tell them I have 4 pairs of shoes (trainers, black dress shoes, brown dress shoes, work boots) three of which I have had for years.

Buy quality guys and you don't need to buy quantity.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »
Joe, do really think this is positive news?

This cut throat business really is an absolute disaster, the United States was a much better place when the airlines, freight and utilities were regulated.

Before Wal Mart and Gibson's when you actually paid the Manufacturers suggested price for goods and a man could swing a hammer for 40 hours a week and still support his family. Yeah goods cost a little more but in the end you got better products and more importantly, good paying American jobs.

Now it's all about robbing Peter(the middle class) to fatten Paul (the very small percentage of upper class)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 01:11:42 PM »
Ford still makes the original Ford Festiva...in Iran

Ford should have taken that 1B and do to Lincoln  what GM did to turn Cadillac around (Albeit it was Bov Lutz's will and pet project to do that)...

Its coming, hold your shorts on, the new lincolin will be wicked
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »
People freak out when I tell them I have 4 pairs of shoes (trainers, black dress shoes, brown dress shoes, work boots) three of which I have had for years.

Buy quality guys and you don't need to buy quantity.

that's why i sold my shitty expedition and got me a honda

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »
Coach, India is a huge market. Ford is simply trying to break into that market place.

Strategy: Build a plant, hire and train local workers. Higher profits than if you were to export from other parts of the world, simple economics.

The same thing is being done in China across the entire auto industry. This isn't anti American, it's growth.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »

Thought you were Mr. Globalist? ???

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
I see where that "bailout" money went! >:(
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 01:42:24 PM »
I see where that "bailout" money went! >:(
Uh, Ford didn`t take any bailout money,

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »
Coach, India is a huge market. Ford is simply trying to break into that market place.

Strategy: Build a plant, hire and train local workers. Higher profits than if you were to export from other parts of the world, simple economics.

The same thing is being done in China across the entire auto industry. This isn't anti American, it's growth.
Actually with China it's diff. They want their domestics to do better, so they are Requiring the foreign car companies to share tech, in return they get to sell cars...
Basically, the Chinese make shitty ass cars, and want the tech to make better cars, but the fuckers are known for cost cutting and cutting corners. And Chinese consumers DO NOT want domestic vs foreign...foriegn car companies want the new monied people as opposed to the oversatuated and picky Euro and American markets...
Which is why in China, you can buy a A4 longwheel base (small timers want to be driven like the big boys)...and commonsense markets don't have that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 01:53:27 PM »
They are doing a smart thing in establishing a world wide presence in order to combat the foreign manufactures from taking over.  Global Sales are very important.

Coach, you had the chance to buy a domestic car and you went with a Volkswagen.  I don`t think that was a smart move.

Actually "buying American" when it comes to automobiles is a whole other discussion in itself.

That Toyota Tundra that you bought could very well have more American parts and labor put into it than the Chevy half ton pick up.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 01:54:23 PM »
unions make their profit margin smaller than it would be otherwise, true. but they perform a vital function in an economy. without unions the wages and working conditions would be left entirely up to employers creating a system of inequality and oppression.  

yea, lets ban unions so instead of companies paying slave wages in other countries they can pay slave wages to americans.  ya, lets go ahead and get rid of a century of progress so we can gain back the jobs we lost when companies decided to go overseas where they could revert back to their old ways of paying nothing, demanding workers labor for insane hours, and dont have to deal with any environmental regulations.  sounds like a great idea.

::)

regression is not the answer, progression is.

it really is amazing how brainwashed some people are. ..being opposed to a ban on outsourcing  ;D  ;D  ;D

yes, because non union jobs such as doctors, lawyers, computer programmers, etc are living on slave wages.  i work in a company with 12 non union workers and they all make over 50k/yr and not one has a college degree, etc.  just a skillset that provides for a decent living for them.

skillset = appropriate wage.

you're a fucking idiot, really.

edit:  also, what the fuck do "environmental regulations" have to do with wages?

i say you start the revolution tdongz, from now on just buy american made products, including your steroids. 

also, most "union" jobs are for services that can't be outsourced, such as construction, services, teaching, etc.

fuck, i get headaches from your stupidity.
Deep Tissue Massage