Author Topic: Jason Genova blasts his legs and gets called out  (Read 16193 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Another Asshole Black Guy trying to put the LORD SPANIARD down on Leg Day.
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 12:15:16 AM »
come on man, you know what I mean. Sure, you can pose here and there. but he CONSTANTLY poses in the mirror!

When did the frequency of posing in a mirror become a crime?

And if it was a crime, the colored gent is not the police to uphold the law.

Jason isn't breaking any rules.

The colored gent clearly didn't have Jason/his customers best interest at heart.

He was probably just envious and jealous of all the attention the Dark Lord Spaniard was getting.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: Jason Genova blasts his legs and gets called out
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 01:16:08 AM »
He deserved to get called out for those half squats.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2011, 02:06:17 AM »
that skinny ne@ro should get the shit beat out of him for making fun of the guy.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2011, 05:13:55 AM »
that skinny ne@ro should get the shit beat out of him for making fun of the guy.
I think the guy who films this shit should get his ass kicked for abusing and exposing a person like Jason.

If there wasnt this guy holding a camera and following this kid around the gym, do you think the other guy would insult Jason?

No, he would just spot him and mind his own business. Its because of his presence that Jason get all this shit to him.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2011, 05:25:15 AM »
I think the guy who films this shit should get his ass kicked for abusing and exposing a person like Jason.

If there wasnt this guy holding a camera and following this kid around the gym, do you think the other guy would insult Jason?

No, he would just spot him and mind his own business. Its because of his presence that Jason get all this shit to him.
true. why does he do it anyways? I mean he must be spending alot of time filming this guy. no life...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:37 AM »
true. why does he do it anyways? I mean he must be spending alot of time filming this guy. no life...
I dont know man... :-\ do we have any pics of the guy behind the camera?

You can judge a lot about someones personality just by his looks so..

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2011, 05:47:24 AM »

the black guy is dumb for getting on camera acting like a tool

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2011, 06:41:02 AM »
That black guy is a bully leave the kid alone, he isn't bothering anyone.

Swlabr

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2011, 06:42:54 AM »
LOL @ hater reps. I'm using that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2011, 07:37:01 AM »
Agreed.... you'll never see me mocking anyone putting effort into something. The black guy probably had his best interest at heart but had a poor way of delivering the message. I was hazed into bodybuilding in a similar fashion myself :D

I think its a setup for the video.  Black guy is obviously acting and helping Jason put on a show
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2011, 07:42:54 AM »
"ill go until i die" Jason Genetic Over
A

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2011, 07:49:37 AM »
"look at these fuckin godzilla quadroceps"

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2011, 07:54:34 AM »
"I got 1000 friends on facebook."
"Yeah, well I got 2000 and some." 

:D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2011, 08:07:09 AM »
Black guy was an asshole plain and simply.

Bullying plain and simple and fair play to Jason hope he succeeds!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2011, 08:19:54 AM »
When did the frequency of posing in a mirror become a crime?

And if it was a crime, the colored gent is not the police to uphold the law.

Jason isn't breaking any rules.

The colored gent clearly didn't have Jason/his customers best interest at heart.

He was probably just envious and jealous of all the attention the Dark Lord Spaniard was getting.

when did I ever say that the frequency of posing in a mirror was a crime?  ::) ::)

Someone can pose in a mirror all they want. However, such vanity is usually not supported by most people (unless you look like Coleman), thus people will call you out when they see it being done. It is not a crime to pose in a mirror, but its also not a crime to critique someone who does pose in the mirror. I am not saying the black guy was right. I am simply stating why some people would find Jasons behavior offensive.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2011, 08:21:08 AM »

I agree. The guy in the film only eggs Jason on to engage in silly behavior. If he was a real friend or training partner, he wouldn't say half the things he does.
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2011, 08:21:23 AM »
I thought Bob Marley was dead?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2011, 08:25:27 AM »
Only in america do the Pt's of the gym show up and starts insulting you.. A fucking employe..... Ofc jason is a little bit special, but he isn't hurting anyone. Should be fired.
Camera guy should have told him to fuck off.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2011, 08:47:01 AM »

Another Asshole trying to put the LORD SPANIARD down on Leg Day.

Starts at 4:25

I love this kid.. He's fearless..!  Also... why is that dread making fun of him..?  This kid has that passion,that very few have.. He's an awesome kid.. I wish you guys were close to him,so you can give him,hands on guidance..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2011, 09:24:37 AM »
i see nothing wrong with what that black guy did.  if anything he caused "hater reps".

i know adonis is trolling with this kid, which is kind of a dick move, because the kid's obviously off.

but "the spaniard" looks like his biceps are either torn or atrophied completely, looks very weird.

also, he has fat kid legs, there's zero definition in those "cannons".

and lol at calling the black guy "skinny".  we know if he took his shirt off, he'd probably be ripped on a diet of kool aid and chicken, so let's can the shit.  he didn't say anything bad, he probably wants the retarded kid to either stop posing or walking around saying he's the next coming of arnold.  retarded or not, i bet the kid's a huge loudmouth and annoying as shit.  the whole "where'd you place? county fair?" line also shows the black guy is an avid reader of getbig.
Deep Tissue Massage

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2011, 10:29:18 AM »
i see nothing wrong with what that black guy did.  if anything he caused "hater reps".

i know adonis is trolling with this kid, which is kind of a dick move, because the kid's obviously off.

but "the spaniard" looks like his biceps are either torn or atrophied completely, looks very weird.

also, he has fat kid legs, there's zero definition in those "cannons".

and lol at calling the black guy "skinny".  we know if he took his shirt off, he'd probably be ripped on a diet of kool aid and chicken, so let's can the shit.  he didn't say anything bad, he probably wants the retarded kid to either stop posing or walking around saying he's the next coming of arnold.  retarded or not, i bet the kid's a huge loudmouth and annoying as shit.  the whole "where'd you place? county fair?" line also shows the black guy is an avid reader of getbig.
DIck move for trolling with this kid...Then you call him a retard.. Then you say the black guy is built on Kool Aid and Kentucky Fried Chicken..?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2011, 11:06:09 AM »
I have never in my life had a grown man approach me in the gym and try to bash me.  Granted, I don't pose, film my workouts and all that; regardless, I have never been bullied in the gym.  Jason attempts to draw attention to himself; that said, some attention will be positive and some will be negative....goes with the territory.  I actually think the negative attention which appears to be coming more frequently these days is a product of his self promotion, but I think he translates others' negativity into some type of jealousy (which it may very well be in some cases).  In general, most people don't enjoy watching others try to succeed.  Most people enjoy observing the defeat of others.  Now, Jason is 100% legit...I"m convinced of this now, but the kid has some admitted learning disabilities and I have no doubt he's a devout FLEX reader that believes everything in every BB mag.  For Jason, chicken breasts and whey will someday make him a pro.  Is he delusional?  No.  Is he naive?  Absolutely.  I think it's that naivete that makes him a bit special.  Is he self confident?  He has loads of self confidence.  Is he cocky?  At times, but sometimes he's just self assured.  He knows what his goals are and he believes his "all heart" approach will allow him to accomplish his goals....it's naive, but still it's noble.  He needs guidance plain and simple.  He needs to learn more basic lifting techinques, increase the weights he's using, learn to contract his muscles better with each rep....things like that.  Now, based on his videos, he does need to learn a bit of humility also.  I don't hesitate to take advice or ask for guidance from anyone...male or female in the gym.  He will improve in time and I support him.  I've said this before, but I believe that Jason is every bit the kitten that looks in the mirror and sees a lion.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
somebody should explain to him how bodybuilding works. the drugs etc... I don't think he will get it himself since he's "challanged". the flex magazines he reads probably doesn't help either. just brainwashes him in to wasting money on useless supplements...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »
He is aware of bb drugs. 
somebody should explain to him how bodybuilding works. the drugs etc... I don't think he will get it himself since he's "challanged". the flex magazines he reads probably doesn't help either. just brainwashes him in to wasting money on useless supplements...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2011, 11:14:33 AM »
DIck move for trolling with this kid...Then you call him a retard.. Then you say the black guy is built on Kool Aid and Kentucky Fried Chicken..?

yes, i'm quite a mystery wrapped in an enigma, aren't I, "Lick Sperm"?
Deep Tissue Massage