Author Topic: Would a move by government toward the constitution be a bad thing?  (Read 1684 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Would a move by government toward the constitution be a bad thing?
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 07:13:28 PM »
gotta love the somebody's going to do it so it might as well be us doing it argument...  World domination.  One World Order, eventual one world government, new world order whatever you want to call it...  sounds like crap to me.

Yessir, the coming EU collapse really gives a lot of credence to that whole "One World Order" CT.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
Yessir, the coming EU collapse really gives a lot of credence to that whole "One World Order" CT.

exactly, and when we're all under a single global monetary system born out of all this crisis, it's a clear step toward one system rule.

But that's not what I was talking about really.  People like HH believe in a New World Order, one policed by us.  Others believe in global governance with a one world government calling all the shots.  Others believe in the nation.  All that global one world stuff, which there are people who believe in, is bs to me.  elites have been talking about all that crap in one form or another for at least a few hundred years.  Go to google books, set the date range and search shit like global government, world order and all that.  Then read what they say.  You don't have to believe in a conspiracy to know from researching there are many people with these goals.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 07:40:19 PM »
OH no......I just believe that we are caught policing the world because the friggen Euro's won't live up to their responsibilities and alot of other nations are friggen nuts.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
And BZ makes a good point about the EU. Can you imagine the bs that will come out of that. The Russians will have a field day. They already have much of Europe over a barrel with the oil. What a mess.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »
OH no......I just believe that we are caught policing the world because the friggen Euro's won't live up to their responsibilities and alot of other nations are friggen nuts.
whatever you want to call your reason, this and past posts show you follow the NWO, the kind Bush talked about.   That you think we have to serve as the police force of it all because others are not capable doesn't mean much.  You still follow that line of thinking it seems like.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »
Define "bases".  Yeah we have major bases in German,Italy,Korea,Guam,Oki,Japan - then the big Fobs that will close in Afghanistan and Iraq. The bases in Kuwait will close and are small. We have one base in Turkey and the naval base in Bahrain. Thats all the major stuff I can think of quickly...and Gitmo. Everything else is small and expedionary by nature. While I'm sure you'll provide a list the other places are small. These listed above allow family so the infrastructure is much more (except Bahrain/Gitmo)

Maybe those bases are small, but how many of them are there?

A lot of little bases add up don't they?