Author Topic: 24/7 HBO Mayweather vs Ortiz (episode 3)  (Read 14200 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: 24/7 HBO Mayweather vs Ortiz (episode 3)
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 02:31:19 PM »

UMM N0. HE ASKED PACMAN T0 BE TESTED UNDER FL0YD'S TERMS. THEY ALREADY HAVE TESTING AFTER THE FIGHT. MANNY HAS N0 REAS0N T0 ABIDE BY FL0YD'S TERMS. THAT IS RETARTED.

::)

what difference would it make with 50M on the table and if you are clean?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 02:40:19 PM »
no way, chepanzee.  fmw or pac's camp would dehydrate him down to nothing, probably ask for him to weight in a 150-151 if his trainers were willing.  they don't take it because when he re-inflates, he'll still carry a significant amount of that 160 pop.

he's jammed.  maybe he has 3 good fights, and can't get a good money one.  trainers have said no way in hell to move him up to 164 and face a 168 like ward.

too bad.  

my response to Yuriorkis Gamboa:

i think we touched base on gamboa in the past.  he's definitely an oddity, given most cuban fighters have illustrious and decorated amateur careers but don't have the resources to have equally successful pro careers.  there are a couple fighting out of vegas right now but nothing to write about, and some ole school fighters but they all pretty much had 5 defeats or more.

at feather weight no one knows about him but you.  i've said he'll have to move to lightweight 135 for recognition and money if he can maintain his power, just don't know if it is possible at 29-30. camacho made the move but at an earlier age.   

Martinez said he can't  go lower than 154lbs.

Gamboa,  29-30 yr/o  it should  be the start of his prime years .

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »
Mayweather knows that once he looses once he's done. Thats why he'll never fight Manny. After he walks through Ortiz he's gonna fight that Red Head Mexican Alverez. Mayweather isn't gonna fight Khan. Congradulations to Floyd with all of his success. No hate towards him. He's a buisiness man and has done a terrific job with it. But the guy will not enter the ring with anyone that has any sort of chance of beating him. He wants special tests for Manny? Why not for Marquez, Hatton, and Ortiz? They're all on it. Because Mayweather knows Manny can beat him. I have never in my entire life of watching boxing seen one boxer duck another boxer as bad as this. 

QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH!
I have been saying this for years!
Cowards like Maywather,greede promoters like Arum and the corrupted multiple world belts championship belts(WBO,WBA,WBC,IBF) are the reason why boxing is on his deathbed now!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 03:46:02 PM »
Ortiz is a bum who happened to beat Berto who also was a bum...both are no where near the level of fighter which is Floyd or Manny. Watching the Ortiz Maidano fight it is clear as day that Floyd just needs to do his thing and pick him apart so that by the 8-9th round it will be a KO. The only thing Ortiz has is a puncher's chance, he has a good left hook but other than that I doubt it will connect or cause trouble for Floyd who is the best defensive fighter in the modern era. Like I said... KO 8 - 9th Round Pretty Boy ....followed by further ducking of Manny with sayings like .." I have accomplished everything possible in the sport ..blah blah blah...no one left for me to fight blah blah blah ..." you know the routine... Manny is gonna eat Marquez for lunch when they meet, its no gonna to be close, he is much improved fighter since the last time...you'll see.
L

epic_alien

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »

i agree, its cause hes not, simple as that

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »

EXACTLY. ASK MAYWEATHER THIS. WHY D0SEN'T HE FIGHT MANNY UNDER NEUTRAL TERMS WITH 50 MILLI0N D0LLARS? INSTEAD HE HAS T0 MAKE HIS 0WN TERMS. WHY SH0ULD MANNY ABIDE BY IT? BECAUSE 0F THE 50 MILLI0N? THEN WHY CAN'T FL0YD ABIDE BY THE NEUTRAL TERMS 0F THE NEVADA C0MMISSI0N?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 04:14:48 PM »
i agree, its cause hes not, simple as that

N0. IT'S BECAUSE MAYWEATHER IS N0T IN A P0SITI0N T0 MAKE THE RULES F0R MANNY. WE HAVE A NEUTRAL PARTY CALLED THE NEVADA ATHLETIC C0MMISSI0N CALLING THE RULES N0T THE MAYWEATHER ALTHLETIC C0MMISSI0N. THIS IS A J0KE. MAYWEATHER IS USING EVERY EXCUSE IN THE B00K N0T T0 FIGHT MANNY. 0NE B0XER IS N0T IN A P0SITI0N T0 MAKE THE RULES F0R B0TH PARTIES. IT NEVER HAS W0RKED THAT WAY.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 04:34:14 PM »
Because Manny juices, probably times his shit perfectly.....and Floyd knows it.  or should i say Roger Mayweather knows it

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 04:42:10 PM »
Ortiz is a bum who happened to beat Berto who also was a bum...both are no where near the level of fighter which is Floyd or Manny. Watching the Ortiz Maidano fight it is clear as day that Floyd just needs to do his thing and pick him apart so that by the 8-9th round it will be a KO. The only thing Ortiz has is a puncher's chance, he has a good left hook but other than that I doubt it will connect or cause trouble for Floyd who is the best defensive fighter in the modern era. Like I said... KO 8 - 9th Round Pretty Boy ....followed by further ducking of Manny with sayings like .." I have accomplished everything possible in the sport ..blah blah blah...no one left for me to fight blah blah blah ..." you know the routine... Manny is gonna eat Marquez for lunch when they meet, its no gonna to be close, he is much improved fighter since the last time...you'll see.

you keep believing this craziness.  fmw's defense makes him a BIG problem.  arum and roach make manny a problem.  you better look REAL hard at all of manny's fights over 140.  they were all done, except cotto, who i give him credit for beating.  if manny was all they make him out to be, they would have took the berto fight while fmw took the ortiz.  the problem is, if berto turned one of those right hay-makers over on manny, manny little ass isn't getting up like ortiz.  instead he fights another fmw reject, marquez, who can't fight  over 140. i give fmw some credit for ortiz, because he won't be able knock him out and ortiz will move forward and try to make a fight of it.  8-4 FMW. 4 rds to ortiz for effective aggression.  that's better than any fight manny has had at 140 except cotto, who still had brain damage from the bricks in marg's gloves.

manny is all hype.  i'm guessing if ray leonard, duran and hearns were in their primes at 147, arum would find away to keep manny out the ring with them.  amazing, martinez is too big but margo is 2 ins taller than him.  that goes to fmw also

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 05:59:48 PM »
Because Manny juices, probably times his shit perfectly.....and Floyd knows it.  or should i say Roger Mayweather knows it

MANNY JUICES THEN FL0YD JUICES AND S0 D0ES EVERY0NE ELSE. THERE'S N0 REAS0N T0 SUSPECT MANNY IS D0ING BUT N0T FL0YD. EVERY PR0 B0XER JUICES. IT'S LIKE SAYING 0NLY S0ME 0LYMPIC ATHLETES JUICE BUT N0 ALL. FL0YD IS JUST D0ING EVERYTHING P0SSIBLE T0 DEFLECT THE ATTENTI0N FR0M HIM AND 0N MANNY. IF MANNY IS D0ING IT, THEN S0 IS EVERY0NE ELSE AS THERE HAVE BEEN B0XERS LIKE M0SLEY TESTING P0SITIVE.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 06:01:12 PM »
you keep believing this craziness.  fmw's defense makes him a BIG problem.  arum and roach make manny a problem.  you better look REAL hard at all of manny's fights over 140.  they were all done, except cotto, who i give him credit for beating.  if manny was all they make him out to be, they would have took the berto fight while fmw took the ortiz.  the problem is, if berto turned one of those right hay-makers over on manny, manny little ass isn't getting up like ortiz.  instead he fights another fmw reject, marquez, who can't fight  over 140. i give fmw some credit for ortiz, because he won't be able knock him out and ortiz will move forward and try to make a fight of it.  8-4 FMW. 4 rds to ortiz for effective aggression.  that's better than any fight manny has had at 140 except cotto, who still had brain damage from the bricks in marg's gloves.

manny is all hype.  i'm guessing if ray leonard, duran and hearns were in their primes at 147, arum would find away to keep manny out the ring with them.  amazing, martinez is too big but margo is 2 ins taller than him.  that goes to fmw also

0RTIZ WILL N0T LAND 0NE PUNCH 0N MAYWEATHER. EASY STYLE F0R MAYWEATHER. 0RTIZ HAS P00R DEFENSE.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »
154lbs
yeah that would be an obvious choice but I believe he claimed could possibly catch weight a little lower since no way in hell does manny or fmw take that fight at 154.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 06:20:04 PM »
IT W0ULD N0T MAKE SENSE F0R MANNY T0 FIGHT MARTINEZ WH0 SH0WS UP FIGHT TIME AT 175 LBS WHEN MANNY WEIGHS IN AT 145 LBS. IT'S RETARTED T0 EVEN TALK AB0UT IT. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE WEIGHT CLASSES.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
yeah that would be an obvious choice but I believe he claimed could possibly catch weight a little lower since no way in hell does manny or fmw take that fight at 154.
He said not below 152 lbs

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/07/sergio-martinez-wants-mayweather-bout/

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »
IT W0ULD N0T MAKE SENSE F0R MANNY T0 FIGHT MARTINEZ WH0 SH0WS UP FIGHT TIME AT 175 LBS WHEN MANNY WEIGHS IN AT 145 LBS. IT'S RETARTED T0 EVEN TALK AB0UT IT. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE WEIGHT CLASSES.
I agree, Martinez sounds like a bully when talking about these possible fights.. doubt he weights anywhere near 175 when he fights at 154, maybe out of shaoe walking around weight.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 06:25:21 PM »
I agree, Martinez sounds like a bully when talking about these possible fights.. doubt he weights anywhere near 175 when he fights at 154, maybe out of shaoe walking around weight.
He's not a bully he just wants to get paid , nobody wants to fight him at 154 lbs or 160lbs.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »
I want to see Mayweather fight this guy at 147

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »
He's not a bully he just wants to get paid , nobody wants to fight him at 154 lbs or 160lbs.

UHH YAH N0B0DY WH0'S A NATURAL LIGHT WEIGHT 0R WELTER WEIGHT.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 06:49:40 PM »
Yeah he wants to get paid, and there aren't too many other big fights for him atm.. whether he is or isn't a bully, a guy who fights at 160 calling out 47 pounders does sound like it  :-\, not saying he is though as Pavlik was huge when SM fought him but sure sounds the part.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 06:50:46 PM »
UHH YAH N0B0DY WH0'S A NATURAL LIGHT WEIGHT 0R WELTER WEIGHT.

or MW

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 10:12:30 PM »
or MW

HIGHLY D0UBT IT. I D0N'T SEE MARTINEZ CALLING 0UT H0PKINS 0R 0THER MIDDLE WEIGHTS. I D0 SEE HIM RUNNING AR0UND CALLING 0UT MAYWEATHER AND MANNY.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 10:13:24 PM »
Just like Mayweather is a buisiness man so is Manny. Manny/Marquez is a marketable fight. He's not a Mayweather reject at all. But he is an old man that has been through a life time of ring wars and will be destroyed this time around. Hatton was winning against Mayweather until he got gased. Oscar won on one of the judges score cards against Mayweather. Hatton had one defeat and it wasn't even a bad one. Manny almost killed Hatton. That guy will never be the same. Margeritto was 17 lbs heavier then Manny with a granite chin. Manny destroyed him. The Mosley fight was a rip off to the fans. It was not an in demand fight for the fans. Out of everyone on your list the only one that was truly done and you disagree was Cotto. Cotto will never be the same fighter after that fight with Margeritto. To think Cotto still had anything left after that fight is completely wrong. He is a broken fighter. Mannys team capitalized on it. Yes Mannys opponents are hand picked. But thats what the buisiness has become. Either way he's exciting to watch.

HATT0N WAS WINNING? Y0U CAN ST0P P0STING AFTER THIS.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »
He said not below 152 lbs

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/07/sergio-martinez-wants-mayweather-bout/

i can see fmw taking amir, but he won't mess with martinez.  really, the only fight i see for martinez with some money tied to it is edison maranda coming back to 160, given he can't take a 168 punch but can still send an 160 through the ropes with one punch.

martinez is like 36, so you know he must be good if younger guys are avoiding him.  too bad he doesn't have time on his side and a good payday opponent.

outside of paul williams the guy has to fight tomatoes, not by choice, just to get a check. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 02:55:48 PM »
HIGHLY D0UBT IT. I D0N'T SEE MARTINEZ CALLING 0UT H0PKINS 0R 0THER MIDDLE WEIGHTS. I D0 SEE HIM RUNNING AR0UND CALLING 0UT MAYWEATHER AND MANNY.
He has called out every top 154-160lbs and nobody wants to  fight him.

Hopkins hasn't fought as a MW since 2005 ,retard.