Author Topic: LMAO at Steelers  (Read 8470 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: LMAO at Steelers
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
^^^^

rapelisburger raped someone...;) Hi Earl

you really need to call the authorities in georgia, apparently you have the evidence they lacked to file charges

E

E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 09:31:44 PM »
you really need to call the authorities in georgia, apparently you have the evidence they lacked to file charges

E

I drive by that college in Milledgeville everyday on the way to Atlanta and they still know that Big Ben is a Rapist and believes to die.  :-\ they hate Ben more than Baltimore does.  :-\
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 07:43:02 AM »
ok it's normal for a coach to pump his fists, hug assistants, and wave his arms to the crowd in week 1 ::)

win like a man, not like a bunch of girls that are used to getting owned in the important games ;)

E

We'll see what happens THIS YEAR fuckstick. You've only gotten a taste so far.

And who are you to accuse the Ravens of being girls, when Ben and Hines were whining about the Ravens running up the score. Please. ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »
he killed no one

the ravens employed two killers last season, and they still have one

E

he could have. Stallworth was drunk when he killed . So was Hines. Doesn't make him any less irresponsible and stupid.

You really need to call the authorities in Atlanta, apparently you have the evidence they lacked to prove Ray Lewis killed anyone. Get over it, turd. It's old news and Ravens fans have heard it all. So has Ray. And yet he still kicks ass in his 16th NFL season. The greatest middle linebacker of all time. Don't be mad because you realize deep down he would wipe the floor with Jack Lambert or Ham.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 09:43:00 AM »
I drive by that college in Milledgeville everyday on the way to Atlanta and they still know that Big Ben is a Rapist and believes to die.  :-\ they hate Ben more than Baltimore does.  :-\

they hate him because there once nonexistant town is now known for lying skanks

it's funny how you guys have nothing to say when kobe bryant's name comes up, he was actually on trial for rape and paid her to go away ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 09:45:03 AM »
We'll see what happens THIS YEAR fuckstick. You've only gotten a taste so far.

And who are you to accuse the Ravens of being girls, when Ben and Hines were whining about the Ravens running up the score. Please. ::)

yeah it's about time i got a "taste", ravens haven't beaten big ben since 2006

your girls have been whining about little hines ward's hits for years, you aren't in a position to talk

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »
he could have. Stallworth was drunk when he killed . So was Hines. Doesn't make him any less irresponsible and stupid.

You really need to call the authorities in Atlanta, apparently you have the evidence they lacked to prove Ray Lewis killed anyone. Get over it, turd. It's old news and Ravens fans have heard it all. So has Ray. And yet he still kicks ass in his 16th NFL season. The greatest middle linebacker of all time. Don't be mad because you realize deep down he would wipe the floor with Jack Lambert or Ham.

but he didn't kill anybody, are you seriously comparing the two, really??

ray was on trial, he was arrested and shackled like an animal, that makes him far more likely to be guilty of crimes than ben and you know it

ray is the most overrated player ever, if he was quiet instead of an obnoxious jackass he would be another junior seau at best, lambert and ham have 4 rings

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 10:05:21 AM »
but he didn't kill anybody, are you seriously comparing the two, really??

ray was on trial, he was arrested and shackled like an animal, that makes him far more likely to be guilty of crimes than ben and you know it

ray is the most overrated player ever, if he was quiet instead of an obnoxious jackass he would be another junior seau at best, lambert and ham have 4 rings

E

Yeah...He's overrated...wow....Holy shit, you're clueless about football. Two-time defensive player of the year, Superbowl champion, Superbowl MVP, 10 time all-pro, 14 time pro bowler. Still playing at age 36 and 16 seasons later at the highest level. Overrated???Are you serious or just plain stupid? He's a special, one of a kind player, Earl. And you know that deep down, just admit it already. Ask Rod Woodson or any present day Steeler if they think Ray is overrated. Ha! What an idiot you are!

And Lambert and Ham played on better teams to get those four rings. Doesn't mean they were better than Ray Lewis as players, because they clearly wern't.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 10:27:22 AM »
Yeah...He's overrated...wow....Holy shit, you're clueless about football. Two-time defensive player of the year, Superbowl champion, Superbowl MVP, 10 time all-pro, 14 time pro bowler. Still playing at age 36 and 16 seasons later at the highest level. Overrated???Are you serious or just plain stupid? He's a special, one of a kind player, Earl. And you know that deep down, just admit it already. Ask Rod Woodson or any present day Steeler if they think Ray is overrated. Ha! What an idiot you are!

And Lambert and Ham played on better teams to get those four rings. Doesn't mean they were better than Ray Lewis as players, because they clearly wern't.

you can be great and still be overrated

ed reed is overrated too because nobody should be arguing that he is better than troy

i think terrel suggs is underrated

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 10:54:32 AM »
you can be great and still be overrated

ed reed is overrated too because nobody should be arguing that he is better than troy

i think terrel suggs is underrated

E

I don't compare Ed to Troy. Ed is a free safety. Anyone who knows anything about football shouldn't be comparing as to who's better because they play different positions.

But overrated? Dude, you're making yourself look REALLY fucking stupid and naive. He's only 25 interceptions away from Paul Krause's NFL record of 81 career picks(which he'll break if he plays two more years). And let's see....he also has 17 career touchdowns and is closing in on the all-time record for INT return yardage. Ed will go down as one of the greatest players of all time and is a first ballot hall of famer after he retires.

It's a good thing that your opinion as a Steelers homer means absolutely DICK. But I'm always happy to set you straight when you post your comments after freebasing.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 02:20:35 PM »
BWHAHAHAHahahaha!!!! 

What the hell, Hugo?  I'm not feeling any luv.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 10:01:58 PM »
I don't compare Ed to Troy. Ed is a free safety. Anyone who knows anything about football shouldn't be comparing as to who's better because they play different positions.

But overrated? Dude, you're making yourself look REALLY fucking stupid and naive. He's only 25 interceptions away from Paul Krause's NFL record of 81 career picks(which he'll break if he plays two more years). And let's see....he also has 17 career touchdowns and is closing in on the all-time record for INT return yardage. Ed will go down as one of the greatest players of all time and is a first ballot hall of famer after he retires.

It's a good thing that your opinion as a Steelers homer means absolutely DICK. But I'm always happy to set you straight when you post your comments after freebasing.

every nfl analyst compares them

we're so lucky to have you here to give us your football "knowledge" ::)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2011, 07:20:14 AM »
every nfl analyst compares them

we're so lucky to have you here to give us your football "knowledge" ::)

E

They still play different positions. But if you insist, Ed is better. Always was.

and...........YOU'RE WELCOME. :-*

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2011, 07:21:28 PM »
They still play different positions. But if you insist, Ed is better. Always was.

and...........YOU'RE WELCOME. :-*

ed is better at getting int's

that is it, he's not even close in any other area

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2011, 12:49:25 PM »
ed is better at getting int's

that is it, he's not even close in any other area

E

::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2011, 09:07:30 PM »
so how else is he better?

is he better against the run?  no

does he hit harder?  no

what has he done in a big game? 

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2011, 07:37:36 AM »
He's excellent against the run if he's needed to be. He's caused more than his share of fumbles with big hits. Ed can lay the wood if he has to, he's just not as reckless as Troy. And he has more career forced fumbles than Troy. Look it up.

He obviously has more career INT's than Troy but you already know that. He has more touchdowns than Troy.

By 'big game' what are you referring to? Playoffs? December games? Super bowl? He picked off Peyton Manning twice in the 2007 playoffs(which they lost). Ed hasn't been to a superbowl but the entire world saw Troy get used and abused by Aaron Rodgers.

I'll admit that Ed hasn't been as impactful in the playoffs but that doesn't mean he's not better, in my opinion. I'm just looking at the overall skill set but again, they play different positions with different responsibilities. It's a close call. I'm obviously biased because of what side I represent.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2011, 01:20:24 PM »
Ravens upset today. And I almost picked them for my elimination game. Good thing I listened to my gut.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2011, 04:41:42 PM »
He's excellent against the run if he's needed to be. He's caused more than his share of fumbles with big hits. Ed can lay the wood if he has to, he's just not as reckless as Troy. And he has more career forced fumbles than Troy. Look it up.

He obviously has more career INT's than Troy but you already know that. He has more touchdowns than Troy.

By 'big game' what are you referring to? Playoffs? December games? Super bowl? He picked off Peyton Manning twice in the 2007 playoffs(which they lost). Ed hasn't been to a superbowl but the entire world saw Troy get used and abused by Aaron Rodgers.

I'll admit that Ed hasn't been as impactful in the playoffs but that doesn't mean he's not better, in my opinion. I'm just looking at the overall skill set but again, they play different positions with different responsibilities. It's a close call. I'm obviously biased because of what side I represent.

if needed to be?

translation "he only makes a tackle if he is the last option" ::)

i remember an int being called back in that colts playoff game

troy had a bad achilles in the super bowl and playoffs, you know that game that ed reed once again failed to help his team reach

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2011, 04:43:19 PM »
who is laughing now?

hint:  NONE OF YOU ;D

i'm hearing hotels in indianapolis are strangely getting a lot of cancellations from baltimore residents who planned to visit in early february :D

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2011, 04:45:46 PM »
who is laughing now?

hint:  NONE OF YOU ;D

i'm hearing hotels in indianapolis are strangely getting a lot of cancellations from baltimore residents who planned to visit in early february :D

E

I will say they looked good today... Unfortunately it was against the Seahawks... :/

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2011, 04:59:58 PM »
I will say they looked good today... Unfortunately it was against the Seahawks... :/

a 24 - 0 shutout is impressive no matter who it is

how "slow" did the defense look?

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »
a 24 - 0 shutout is impressive no matter who it is

how "slow" did the defense look?

E

Slower than Hines Ward driving drunk in his Honda Civic.  :D
D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »
LOL they didnt look good and it was against the seahawks...lmfao

the steelers are done this season.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2011, 07:50:06 PM »
LOL they didnt look good and it was against the seahawks...lmfao

the steelers are done this season.

Done?  Just wait until week #4 when we come down there and school your asses.