Author Topic: craig "killer" titus must have been on propecia cuz he lost his hair in prison  (Read 7820 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
Haha I'm sure you look just like Brad Pitt, "stud".

duno why your getting all defensive and attacking me. I'm just not delusional. Some guys can pull off bald but many can't. And I can't. So I'd rather be decent looking than ugly. Sorry I'm not hardcore enough to say fuck it bro I'm a juice gorilla fuck hair shave it off bro yeaaa dbollllllll. I'd personally rather not have a good body with a larry david head on top of it like I said.

lyquid

• Getbig III
Oh brother... Levrone's bulge, Craiggers hairdo...what's next from this schmoe? Tony Freeman's eyebrows?

lol I didn't make levrones buldge thread.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Better then Rogaine? Bigger loads too?

rogaine doesnt do shit for receding hairlines.  propecia is the only way i know of to protect against that.
I dont like twinks.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Oh brother... Levrone's bulge, Craiggers hairdo...what's next from this schmoe? Tony Freeman's eyebrows?

Kai Green's...?   :-X

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
been studying hairloss shit for long time. Lotsa studies and real life experiances. Like eq converts to dhb which is worse on the hair than dht and obv dhn. But it converts in very small amoints.

I spent along time with a bad receeding hairline and tonnes of thin overall crown spots and reversed it to pretty much perfect. Without propercia since I was afrai of permanent dht inhibitation abd limp dick even after the drug is out of system tht many seem to report. Zinc creams and azelaic acid have ben proven to block 100 percent of androgen acitivy in the scalp. So ur blocking dht as well a androgen which auses hairloss. There are studys on castered animals and men that never experienced any hairloss. Why.. Lack of testosterone so lack of dht.  So inhbit androgens at the scalp not whole body with topicals only and you solve ur problem. And with spirolactone you have a topical oestrogen promotor which the hair thrives on and is needed for healthly hair while it inhibits dht. Many other things but ill leave it at that. Don't know everything but when it comes to hairloss I spent way to much time studying it from every angle and like I said reversed it. Also don't forget nizoral anti fungal which has some how shown to increase hairloss and mild anti dht properties at halting hair loss. Few other goodies to but beware of propercia ad rogaine. Rogaine seems to have a chemical that ages your face and dark ircles under the eyes. A few forums dedicated to rogaine and finasteride proscar aide effects. Scary shit. Ull be a old man face with limp dick for mild hair loss results lol. Much better out there. Seek topical not systematically circulating drugs that ask for problems

soooooooo, what are you saying?

what is the best way to deal with receding hair? and what about hair transplants

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Wig.