Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL RICK PERRY ELECTION THREAD  (Read 6787 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: THE OFFICIAL RICK PERRY ELECTION THREAD
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2011, 08:20:43 AM »

Kind of a repetitive pattern with you, eh?

I guess your whole purpose in this thread is to stalk me....if that makes you feel good...then carry on.....do you want me to send you pictures so you can wack off to me as well???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2011, 08:23:07 AM »
the top people in the repub party are sitting out.

let's face it.  each of the 2012 candidates has a MAJOR flaw.  They just do.

Imagine that lineup - Hutchinson, Rudy, Palin, Ryan, Cantor, Jeb - Every one of them is 100% better than this whole batch.

WHY are only the UNELECTABLE people running now?  Cause obama's an incumbent, 1/2way thru.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2011, 08:24:15 AM »
LOL @ Rick Perry as having some "humanity" because of the HPV and Children of illegal immigrants issues

Let's call it spade to spade, illegal immigrant labor is as close to slave labor as Big Money in America can get away with and the fact that their kids can eventually go to college on the United States dole is more incentive to come over here illegally and perform that 15 to 18 dollar an hour framing job for 8 or 9 dollars, sometimes less. By taking the stance Perry took at the Tea Party debate, it's BLATANTLY obvious that Perry encourages illegal immigration in this country. Crystal clear. So all you right wingers need to realize you ARE voting for a Pro Illegal immigrant candidate.

How about Perry with the Texas NAFTA Superhighway issue? A plan that will eventually have Mexican Drivers traveling not just a few miles over the border but ALL over the United States, taking even MORE jobs away from Americans. The Department of Transportation actually does a decent job of regulating trucking by implementing hours of service and standards for the equipment companies put on the highway. I've been on the border in Laredo and McAllen, I've SEEN how some of these Mexican truckers drive with no inhibitions or care or concern on the road; running red lights, never using signals, switching lanes without looking. Hell, take a trip across the bridge and see how difficult a standard 4 way stop is for these people in their cars, and you are supporting a guy who wants to bring these drivers to YOUR neighborhoods? Just remember it's NEVER US going into Mexico and driving on their streets, never US TAKING jobs away from China or US immigrating to Africa or the Middle East. It's always these other countries taking away our quality of life. Perry OBVIOUSLY supports this on all counts! Oh and just some food for thought, how exactly are we going to tell whether or not these Mexican Drivers have been driving for 30 hours straight BEFORE they cross into the US and drive 10 more, putting tax paying U.S. families at risk??

As far the HPV issue, do you REALLY think that was decision based on Humanity? LOL, how can you be that delusional? If you don't think he got some sort of major financial kick back from that deal then I got some ocean front property New Mexico to sell you. That was a money deal for Rick Perry through and through.

When I see Rick Perry on stage I don't see some person who cares about the United States people, I just see Corruption. Period.

You want to see the 1850's Slave Owner in modern form? Look no further than Rick Perry.

Interesting take on Rick Perry.....I don't feel its accurate, especially the corruption part, but definitely something to think about...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2011, 08:28:04 AM »

Imagine that lineup - Hutchinson, Rudy, Palin, Ryan, Cantor, Jeb - Every one of them is 100% better than this whole batch.

WHY are only the UNELECTABLE people running now?  Cause obama's an incumbent, 1/2way thru.

I'm really surprised that we haven't heard more from Jeb.....I think either 1. he just isn't interested in the job and wants to stay out of politics and make money  2. He knows there is a lot of anti-Bush sentiment in the country and he doesn't want to deal with it   3. His political bent may be even more liberal than Rick Perry thus he knows he is doomed in this political climate

I would vote for him over Obama if he declared tomorrow

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2011, 07:51:51 AM »

I think there is more to it than that. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2011, 08:40:17 AM »
I think there is more to it than that. 

what else, hugo sanchez?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2011, 08:56:11 AM »
He is UNELECTABLE...just like every other Republican candidate.  The mass media(outside of Fox and AM Talk Radio), the entertainment industry, big cities, and some large corporations will ensure any Republican gets absolutely smeared and abused to set up an Obama 2nd term.  God forbid if you are a female or black Republican, than the insults and smears come at you twice as hard........and without the protections of the various so-called "civil rights" organizations that pretend to defend AFrican-Americans and/or women.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2011, 10:45:30 AM »
He is UNELECTABLE...just like every other Republican candidate.  The mass media(outside of Fox and AM Talk Radio), the entertainment industry, big cities, and some large corporations will ensure any Republican gets absolutely smeared and abused to set up an Obama 2nd term.  God forbid if you are a female or black Republican, than the insults and smears come at you twice as hard........and without the protections of the various so-called "civil rights" organizations that pretend to defend AFrican-Americans and/or women.

Which african-american repub candidates have been smeared in 2011?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »
Which african-american repub candidates have been smeared in 2011?

None, from what I've seen.  If Herman Cain were indeed a front-runner, the Godfather's Pizza CEO would get annhilated.  However, he's with Ron Paul....ignored and relegated to the back seat.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
None, from what I've seen.  If Herman Cain were indeed a front-runner, the Godfather's Pizza CEO would get annhilated.  However, he's with Ron Paul....ignored and relegated to the back seat.

agreed but I still think Rick is electable...but as a moderate Republican..he can attract Democratic votes in the general election and republicans have no choice but to vote for him since they hate Obama so much

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2011, 05:55:15 PM »
agreed but I still think Rick is electable...but as a moderate Republican..he can attract Democratic votes in the general election and republicans have no choice but to vote for him since they hate Obama so much

About 3 million more United States hating Mexicans look for a way to cross that river the minute he gets in and thereby produce 12 to 15 million more cultural destroying, low intelligence, welfare recipients who do nothing but talk shit about they want take United States land and give it back to Mexico. Take a trip down there to the border where the restaurants on the Texas side clearly say "100%" Mexicano out front and see how well the Black man or White man is welcome in those establishments which are on U.S. soil.

The "DREAM" act ::)

Some of the most Anti-American, treasonous bullshit I've ever heard.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2011, 07:27:42 PM »

Rick Perry certainly does look presidential, and a far better candidate than McCain was.  I still think the economy has to further decline, however, for him to win.  Or if National Security issues suddenly go on the front burner of relevant issues.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2011, 05:23:49 AM »
Rick Perry certainly does look presidential, and a far better candidate than McCain was.  I still think the economy has to further decline, however, for him to win.  Or if National Security issues suddenly go on the front burner of relevant issues.

I can buy this...good post

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2011, 05:33:06 AM »
About 3 million more United States hating Mexicans look for a way to cross that river the minute he gets in and thereby produce 12 to 15 million more cultural destroying, low intelligence, welfare recipients who do nothing but talk shit about they want take United States land and give it back to Mexico. Take a trip down there to the border where the restaurants on the Texas side clearly say "100%" Mexicano out front and see how well the Black man or White man is welcome in those establishments which are on U.S. soil.

The "DREAM" act ::)

Some of the most Anti-American, treasonous bullshit I've ever heard.

The fact is that we will never be able to stop the Mexicans from coming here....Mexicans have been crossing the border and roaming thru what is now California, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, etc. for hundreds and hundreds of years.....they have always traveled back and forth along this frontier and that is never going to stop...they will always do this no mater what.....it is part of their culture..some are willing to die in order to get here...nothing will stop them....even a fence can be scaled if you don't have the manpower to patrol the fence....they will just build tunnels under it......or swim....they will run en mass through checkpoints...you can't catch them all...the government knows this already.,..but they can't come out and say this because it looks bad to say they cannot police their own border....the best thing to do is to try and regulate this migration in the best way possible.....the fact of the matter is strict enforcement costs way too much in terms of locking them up, processing them in court and deporting them....we would bankrupt ourselves if we truly enforced the law the way we should.....

The laws such as the dream act bring some sanity to this problem....whether we like it or not, these kids deserve some sort of break so they can go to school......they were often  brought here thru no fault of their own

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2011, 04:29:01 AM »
Check out this video on YouTube:

Good ad. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2011, 11:21:15 AM »
Check out this video on YouTube:

Good ad. 

Awesome ad I must admit...Perry sounds so much like GW however...but I really would vote for him if he becomes more moderate on Social Security

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2011, 10:55:20 AM »
Looking more and more like Perry is going to win it..hope he does so that the Republicans become a more moderate party again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2011, 11:02:05 AM »
After last night - Perry deserves a kick in the balls.  no way.   I am torn now between Paul and Cain.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »
After last night - Perry deserves a kick in the balls.  no way.   I am torn now between Paul and Cain.   

it figures that a loser would want to be associated with two other losers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2011, 09:07:49 PM »
Beck slams Perry on illegal immigration: Don’t you have a brain?
The Right Scoop ^ | 09/23/2011 | The Right Scoop
Posted on September 23, 2011 11:52:51 PM EDT by Rational Thought

Glenn Beck and crew were not happy that Rick Perry suggested in the debate last night that people who don’t want to give instate tuition rates to illegal aliens don’t have a heart. Pat Gray called it a Democrat talking point and Beck said that Perry should be ashamed for making such a statement and asked “don’t you have a brain?”.

In the course of the segment, Beck and crew praised Michele Bachmann for getting it right on illegal immigration.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2011, 09:49:23 PM »
Perry is a fraud.  And when he tries to create his own thoughts outisde of rehearsed talking points, it's very embarassing.  That comment he made about mitt last night was so awkward, I forgot what it was.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2011, 06:14:23 AM »
Beck slams Perry on illegal immigration: Don’t you have a brain?
The Right Scoop ^ | 09/23/2011 | The Right Scoop
Posted on September 23, 2011 11:52:51 PM EDT by Rational Thought

Glenn Beck and crew were not happy that Rick Perry suggested in the debate last night that people who don’t want to give instate tuition rates to illegal aliens don’t have a heart. Pat Gray called it a Democrat talking point and Beck said that Perry should be ashamed for making such a statement and asked “don’t you have a brain?”.

In the course of the segment, Beck and crew praised Michele Bachmann for getting it right on illegal immigration.

Glenn Beck has no idea what he is talking about,....hew looks like a repressed fag.....Perry is a fool because he is basically running away from his record which is hypocritical and not a good idea

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2011, 06:15:06 AM »
Perry is a fraud.  And when he tries to create his own thoughts outisde of rehearsed talking points, it's very embarassing.  That comment he made about mitt last night was so awkward, I forgot what it was.

it was awkward...but 100% spot on

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »
You are both mindless nimrods with the testicular fortitude of a 75 year old woman.

In the interest of the human race, 240 and Andre should be forced to scribble in coloring books instead of being allowed to voice their dumbass opinions.

Mubarhak Qadaffi 2012---- "Because this time, we will blame the blacks."